Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2015, 04:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

I heard there is one more scene to be shot on location today, but maybe they won't be in downtown. I don't even remember if one of you girls posted it on the previous thread, with all the goodies we got these last hours . So maybe Sean has more work to do

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-27-2015, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Oh that's right, something about a Chinese Garden! I forgot all about that with all the excitement over Sean on a horse! I wonder if anyone will go over there?
Old 01-27-2015, 04:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Oh that's right, something about a Chinese Garden! I forgot all about that with all the excitement over Sean on a horse! I wonder if anyone will go over there?
"Chinese Garden"? Is there a Chinese Garden in SB or NY?
Old 01-27-2015, 04:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Right that one!!!!!!!! I hope some people do go, since they already know there's going to be more filming over there!

Angel, the Chinese Garden is supposed to be in NY (although I have no idea if there is such a thing actually )

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-27-2015, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Look at our little Roland!!!

x
Old 01-27-2015, 04:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

no more words.....

Old 01-27-2015, 04:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Roland is soooo cute but Robin, damn, ROBIN WEARING A LEATHER JACKET!!!!! I can't get over this, he's so sexy, he better keep it once he's back in SB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Angel, the Chinese Garden is supposed to be in NY (although I have no idea if there is such a thing actually )
Oh, so Sean could be filming here as well? And if it's someone else, we can assume this (or those) person will cross paths with Robin.

ETA: MORE PICS (And yes, you guys were right, he's chasing that guy.)
Old 01-27-2015, 05:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

AND MORE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN.......................................................

Old 01-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Haha Angel, I was just coming to post about those pics too!! Today has been a great day for Sean/Robin fans!!!

I would think if Sean is not shooting at the other location, whoever he is about to cross paths with is!
Old 01-27-2015, 05:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

So I guess we were right then, that dude is totally stealing Marian's bag (why on earth would she even leave her bag on the pavement in order to lift up Roland??? YOU'RE IN THE STREETS OF FREAKING NEW YORK!!!!!!! YOU LEAVE IT YOU DON'T SEE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Old 01-27-2015, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

I think it's to emphasize how little they understand about our world. Well Marian at least, Robin should have seen that coming!
Old 01-27-2015, 05:09 PM
Passionate Fan

No, but just picture that: Robin chasing after that guy, then taking a carriage horse, jumping on it, and chasing that guy? How freaking epic it's going to be!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Haha Angel, I was just coming to post about those pics too!! Today has been a great day for Sean/Robin fans!!!

I would think if Sean is not shooting at the other location, whoever he is about to cross paths with is!
An amazing day!!!!! Just imagine how twitter will explode when Sean and Lana will start having scenes with each other again? Twitter was already on fire because of Robin today, so imagine when Sean and Lana will be reunited on set

Quote:
AND MORE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN.......................................................
SEAN BABY

Quote:
So I guess we were right then, that dude is totally stealing Marian's bag (why on earth would she even leave her bag on the pavement in order to lift up Roland??? YOU'RE IN THE STREETS OF FREAKING NEW YORK!!!!!!! YOU LEAVE IT YOU DON'T SEE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
That's what I thought too when I saw that pic, why would you put your purse on the ground in the middle of NY? WTF????
Old 01-27-2015, 05:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Maybe they already have been reunited on set, but we can't know that now, can we??

It's not just epic, it's also a big irony!! The Prince of Thieves chasing after a thief!!! That was truly inspired!!!

Old 01-27-2015, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Since Adam just posted the title spoiler today, I wonder if there's any chance this is still ep 16? I kind of hope it is because 17 won't air until after Easter.
Old 01-27-2015, 05:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

I am truly not sure... They should have started 4x17 today and Adam posted it during daytime. I know I don't like the 1 week break between 4x16 and 4x17, but I think this epicness will be enjoyed in whatever time it airs...

God, I'm already thinking of all the fanvids I'm going to make when Robin gets to ride that horse!!!!!!!1