Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2015, 11:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes I hope he can attend all the cons and that tanya pregnancy will go smoothly and healthy

cant wati for some bts pics of lana and sean so that we actually know that there will be some OQ scenes. or so I hope

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-20-2015, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Thanks for letting me know ladies. I'd say that Tanya is going to be very careful, since it's her first (probably) pregnancy so it's totally understandable if she doesn't attend the cons. Suz, you got the order right, but it has me thinking that there is a possibility that Sean won't attend Ever After if Tanya is due those days. I'm not saying she is, since we don't obviously know how far along she is, but like I said, before making a pregnancy public the first (and most dangerous) trimester has usually passed. Which would mean that maybe by the end of June Tanya will be ready to bring into the world the mini-Maguire, so I can't see Sean missing the birth of his child... I hope that he doesn't cancel tho, since it's the only con he and Lana are both attending.

Angel, yes it is possible to shoot more scenes during a day in Steveston. They shot half the premiere the same day back in July and when they were doing 4x03 they did in the same day the Hood family scene and the scenes with Emma, Will and David. So don't worry, if Sean is there and has to be on set, he can always come by later.
Well, I really hope he doesn't cancel. Tanya can stay at home while he's going, it's only for two days after all.

No, it's not what I meant. I meant, is this possible to shoot two scenes on two different places the same day? For example, Sean shooting in the forest while Lana is shooting in Steveston, and all of that the same day and at the same time.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

oh ok! yes, they do that as well. I remember that Lana was shooting on studio all day long during their first day back on set on July and she only came to Steveston by night to shoot Regina's scene outside the diner, as did Sean and Christie, while the others were there all day long. So yeah, they do that as well.

Still not over the excitement over the Maguires news!! I can't believe how happy I am about two people I don't even really know!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-20-2015, 11:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
oh ok! yes, they do that as well. I remember that Lana was shooting on studio all day long during their first day back on set on July and she only came to Steveston by night to shoot Regina's scene outside the diner, as did Sean and Christie, while the others were there all day long. So yeah, they do that as well.
Oh okay, so Sean can be on set while everyone is shooting elsewhere
Old 01-20-2015, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

I don't imagine he'll be going to any international cons very close to the due date where he couldn't get back quickly if he needed to. Or immediately after the baby is born. I just hope everything goes well for them.

I hope maybe Sean will be in Steveston later today, even he's not with Lana, I just want to see him there. Probably wishful thinking though.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

this definitely calls for another party, don't you guys think?? Uuuuu! A BABY SHOWER!!!! I wonder what they are having? A prince or a princess?? My gut says it's a boy, but I say it's a girl! lol, does that make ANY sense??

sherry i want to see him there too, but I can't help but think that they wouldn't let him shoot outdoors where anyone could spot him...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-20-2015, 11:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

haha two parties. I like it

and I promise not to be a party pooper eventhough the announcement made me think of something

hope he is back in vancouver by now

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-20-2015, 11:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I don't imagine he'll be going to any international cons very close to the due date where he couldn't get back quickly if he needed to. Or immediately after the baby is born. I just hope everything goes well for them.

I hope maybe Sean will be in Steveston later today, even he's not with Lana, I just want to see him there. Probably wishful thinking though.
Well, Ever After is in June, if she just got pregnant this month, she'll be at six month, I don't see her giving birth in june, so I hope he's not going to cancel this one, I don't really care about the others, I just want him to go to this one in particular because it's the only one where he's with Lana, so I don't want him to cancel this one and I'm sure he's not going to, like I said, Tanya can stay at home, I don't see her giving birth so early.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

yo, party pooper Suz, I know what you thought! I thought of the same thing

Angel, look, announcing a pregnancy isn't taken lightly. I don't think they would speak publicly about it unless they knew they are safe, which actually happens after the first trimester has passed. That's why I assumed that by the end of June, Tanya will be approaching her due date. Anyway, this is their life, and hopefully Sean will find a way to attend all his cons (Ever After is the one I'm mostly looking forward to as well) and be there for his baby when it's born!

Old 01-20-2015, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Are you all worried about him staying on the show? I was just thinking that if they want Sean as a regular, they need to make it happen soon, because he might decide to start looking for work closer to home after this summer. If they make him a regular, maybe and Tanya would just move to Vancouver.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

yes she is definitely passed her first trimester. probably around 15 or 16 weeks. a friend told me she "saw" that she was pregnant at the con although I doubt she could have seen THAt much considering her very revealing wedding dress 3 weeks ago.. anyway .. i am sure she is futther along

and lol I knew you would be thinking the same Chris

sherry- exactly. if they wanna keep him they should do it soon. otherwise he will look for work in LA or somewhere and I wouldnt like that one bit

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-20-2015, 12:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Are you all worried about him staying on the show? I was just thinking that if they want Sean as a regular, they need to make it happen soon, because he might decide to start looking for work closer to home after this summer. If they make him a regular, maybe and Tanya would just move to Vancouver.
I didn't wanted to say it, but yes, it's one of the reason why I can't be fully happy for them, I mean I am, but I can't help being worried about his future on the show, and how it's going to affect, well, the cons and all that stuff... Yeah, I'm a terrible human being, I know...
Old 01-20-2015, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

I'm not too worried about the cons, that will likely only affect a couple months this one summer, but I do have concerns about how much longer he'll stay on the show if they don't promote him at the end of this season.

I wonder if they'll give us some idea when she's due. I don't expect an actual due date, but maybe he'll tell us what month. Like you all, I'm guessing June.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol, Suz I'm laughing because I noticed that she was kinda... bigger? in the pics of her and Sean during the con and that's when I first thought that maybe she was expecting!!

And lol at all of us for thinking the same thing. Yes, I believe that if we want to see more of our Robin Hood they are going to have to promote him sooner than later, probably during the next 3 months I'd say, otherwise we don't stand a chance. I know Sean loves his work A LOT, but I'm sure he loves his family way more. So, here's your cue ABC: PRO-EFFIN-MOTE HIM!!!

June or starting July is my best bet, yes. In any case, I don't think that they can't manage a bit of back and forth from LA to Vancouver. Look at Josh and Ginny. They have been doing this perfectly fine!

ETA: Just saw that Merrin congratulated Sean and Tanya and guys... how does she even know them??? Unless of course they have met and we don't know about it (get where I'm going with this )

Last edited by phoenix_shine; 01-20-2015 at 12:38 PM
Old 01-20-2015, 12:37 PM
Passionate Fan

If ABC don't promote him and he decides to leave the show, I'll be sooo so mad at them. They better promote him as soon as he's back on the show, which means on MARCH.