Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2015, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Actually I did ask and she said it was at a cabin in a park.

And she just posted a pic of it!

x

Last edited by sherry02; 01-13-2015 at 06:50 PM
Old 01-13-2015, 06:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Is this where they are supposed to live? So I guess he was shooting outside SB scenes then?
Old 01-13-2015, 06:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
Sorry Chris, I know you are disappointed at half of that, but I can't help my excitement!
Lol, shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!! I'm telling you all, when this baby girl comes, I call godmother because noone else wanted her when I did!! And no one can take that away from me! Try and I shall destroy your happiness!

sherry, just saw the pic! Interesting! I don't think we've seen this place before. Safe to assume that it's our first glimpse of Robin Hood in the real world..? It definitely doesn't look like something inside of Storybrooke. On another note, Merrin and Victoria were probably filming outdoors as well, today, since Merrin posted a pic of them together. It looked like the lake park, but I surely hope both parties are somehow connected.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-13-2015, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

It's interesting if Merrin and Victoria were at the same location. This could lend some support to the idea that Robin ends up getting taken prisoner by the QoD and used to force Regina to cooperate with them. Or it's part of a flashback?
Old 01-13-2015, 06:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Did the cabin was abandoned or they killed the people inside to live there? lol I'm kidding , maybe they're living with someone else? And the cabin looks fancy.
Old 01-13-2015, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
Did the cabin was abandoned or they killed the people inside to live there? lol I'm kidding , maybe they're living with someone else? And the cabin looks fancy.
OMG Angel, you just made me spit my Coke all over the table!!
Old 01-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Definitely a cozy little place for some sexy meetings ! Oh who am I kidding, that's not happening! But when the curse is lifted, can we please keep this cabin?? I'm loving it! it's SO Robin!!! Woods and soft lights and countryside... beautiful!

angel, I'm guessing they put Regina's money into some good use!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-13-2015, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

It is a pretty cabin. I'll hope we'll get to see the inside of it onscreen. It would make much more sense for Robin and Marian to be living here than in NY.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Definitely a cozy little place for some sexy meetings ! Oh who am I kidding, that's not happening! But when the curse is lifted, can we please keep this cabin?? I'm loving it! it's SO Robin!!! Woods and soft lights and countryside... beautiful!

angel, I'm guessing they put Regina's money into some good use!
OH... MY... GOD!!!!! Someone needs to fic it NOW, like seriously, rated M. I want all the sexy!OQ fics in this cabin, please!!!!

Yeah, Regina probably give them more than they needed. And I wonder where they are exactly? I guess it's not too far from SB tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
OMG Angel, you just made me spit my Coke all over the table!!
lol that's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pic, but like Chris said, Regina's money probably helped them get the cabin (a fancy one, she looks big)
Old 01-13-2015, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
OH... MY... GOD!!!!! Someone needs to fic it NOW, like seriously, rated M. I want all the sexy!OQ fics in this cabin, please!!!!

Yeah, Regina probably give them more than they needed. And I wonder where they are exactly? I guess it's not too far from SB tho.
I would definitely read that!!

I'm guessing they aren't too far from SB as well since they were traveling on foot. I guess they could have gotten on a bus, but I like to think that maybe Robin decided they wouldn't go too far, so that every now and then he could check to see if it was possible to get back into SB. Or so that it wouldn't be difficult for Regina to find him.
Old 01-13-2015, 10:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Okey my source sucks, i knew about north vancouver but there was no word about sean in it . Thecabin looks nice tho and something robin would choose. Cant imagine him living in a big city skyscarper or something.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-14-2015, 04:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Suz, shame on you! You knew there would be North Vancouver filming and you said nothing??? tsk tsk tsk!! Anyway, let's hope that Sean has more to film today. Kat said that when they wrapped on location they moved things on the studio (basically the same thing happened while they were shooting 4x11) so I'm hoping he did some more work over there yesterday. I doubt that he will be working tomorrow though, I expect him to be flying to Miami by tomorrow afternoon at the most!

Today is ABC's TCA session. I wonder if we get any news.

Old 01-14-2015, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Kat is saying on tumblr that the cabin we saw yesterday is Gold's cabin and we didn't recognize it because a porch has been added. So I don't know what this means. Robin and Marian are living in Gold's cabin because it appears abandoned? Gold is holding them there? Neither?

Hope for some TCA news!

ETA: I just realized Robin and Marian couldn't be living there assuming Gold's cabin is inside SB. At least we know Sean was filming, that's the important thing.

Last edited by sherry02; 01-14-2015 at 05:59 AM
Old 01-14-2015, 06:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

she said it's the same cabin that they used in season 1 as Gold's, the one in which he imprisoned and tortured Belle's father. But now they have modified it and that's why she didn't recognize it immediately. It's not going to be the same for sure. They used the Author's house last year as Emma's orphanage, they do this kind of stuff... This particular cabin, the way it is now, is not going to be inside Storybrooke, at least not if it is indeed Robin's new place.

Still, I truly hope he keeps it!!! My God, imagine when everything is solved, him and Regina come here, light a fire, lie down on the thick carpet on the floor, cuddle and canoodle and then they're making some hot, steamy and sticky s'mores!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-14-2015, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

Chris, I like the way you think but I can't quite get on board. I wouldn't want them doing that where he lived with Marian. I want them to have their own place together instead. Or, you know, spruce up the vault and continue christening every inch of it.