Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2015, 05:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
GAH, THANKS SEAN, FOR NULLING MY PAIN OVER ROBIN NOT EMPREGNATING REGINA OVER THEIR FIRST TIME WITH HIS SUPERHUMAN SPERM, BY BEING ON SET TODAY!!!
hahahahahaha omg

But but but it means Robin will be in more than one scene if he was spotted monday and tuesday?
Old 01-13-2015, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Well we don't know where he was seen Monday, if it was filming or at the airport or just out somewhere in Vancouver. But if he did film yesterday too, then it probably is more than one scene.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Well we don't know where he was seen Monday, if it was filming or at the airport or just out somewhere in Vancouver. But if he did film yesterday too, then it probably is more than one scene.
And he was shooting where today? Do we know that? That could help us understand what he was shooting.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

No idea where they were shooting. Looks like an outside location (maybe the Author's house??? can't really tell for sure) but they could be close to their studios.. I have no idea.

Kat said on twitter that Sean flew in early afternoon (I assume she means yesterday though). I'm confused. So, when exactly did Sean start shooting again?? Today? Yesterday? Last week??? WHEN??

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-13-2015, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Kat is saying Sean flew in late yesterday afternoon. Not sure how she knows this. She also says there was another trailer besides Sean's with no name on it. I'm going to guess it's Christie's. Most cast would have their name on their trailers, but Christie has been on the show so little, they might have one they use for characters who aren't on very often. Also the trailers are still there, so I wonder if that means they will be filming there again tomorrow.

ETA: Oops, sorry Chris, I see you already posted what she said about Sean flying in yesterday.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Kat said on twitter that Sean flew in early afternoon (I assume she means yesterday though). I'm confused. So, when exactly did Sean start shooting again?? Today? Yesterday? Last week??? WHEN??
Well it is indeed confusing. Maybe he did a back and forth between LA and Vancouver? I mean it's not like he was shooting everyday anyway. Maybe he was shooting early last week, then flew back to LA and came back yesterday to shoot today?

Quote:
Also the trailers are still there, so I wonder if that means they will be filming there again tomorrow.
Oh, that would be great (more Robin is always good). And they are still shooting 415 right? Till when? Friday?
Old 01-13-2015, 05:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

They will be shooting 4x15 at least until tomorrow or Thursday for sure. Sherry, I assume that Kat says Sean came back yesterday because that paparazzi's tweet was posted at about 4pm (Vancouver time) yesterday afternoon. It kinda makes sense, because in his tweet he said that Sean was back in town, not that he was spotted on set like we thought... oh well, whatever, at least he's back.

Angel, I hope you are right and that Sean did some filming last week as well!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-13-2015, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

It's usually 8 days to film an episode and they would have started last Monday, but I think they filmed some over the weekend too, so not sure. Usually when Adam tweets the title spoiler, they are getting ready to start filming the next episode.

I'm going to be watching Christie's instagram for BTS pics. She totally does not give a crud about Adam's no spoilers rule. She was posting pics of unfrozen Marian weeks before it happened, so we'll see if she gives us anything.
Old 01-13-2015, 06:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

They did film some things over the weekend, but that could always happen due to the actors' schedules or because the episode is in demand of trickier scenes (and in general, filming on location is a lot harder and takes a hell of a lot more time to finish, so if this episode has lots of stuff outside of the studios then it's normal for them to need more days). And they need to stick to their plan and not fall out of schedule, so if needed, they work on weekends as well.

Can't wait for the title spoiler... We have had second to zero news these days, apart of course from the fact that Sean is back (YAY!! ), so SOME spoilers that we can actually enjoy will be good right now... as long as it's not about CS again!

Old 01-13-2015, 06:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
oh well, whatever, at least he's back.
Well, we can be sure he was back filming today anyway, so that's really good, it means he's really back in 415

Quote:
It's usually 8 days to film an episode and they would have started last Monday, but I think they filmed some over the weekend too, so not sure. Usually when Adam tweets the title spoiler, they are getting ready to start filming the next episode.

I'm going to be watching Christie's instagram for BTS pics. She totally does not give a crud about Adam's no spoilers rule. She was posting pics of unfrozen Marian weeks before it happened, so we'll see if she gives us anything.
Oh okay, I thought it was two weeks to shoot an episode.

OMG please!!!! I hope she's gonna give us some hints, I don't care if it's "Hoods Family" pics, as long as it gives us some hints, I'll take anything

Last edited by anjelia; 01-13-2015 at 06:19 PM
Old 01-13-2015, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Kat says on tumblr they were in North Vancouver. Does that mean anything to anyone?

I know Stanely Park is normally where they film SB forest scenes and town line scenes but I don't think that is in North Vancouver.
Old 01-13-2015, 06:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think, I THINK (really, I can't remember if that's what it is) that this is the location they use when they are doing scenes outside of Storybrooke, like the final scene with Gold walking in the city (supposedly NY). Again, definitely not sure!

Old 01-13-2015, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

I think they used downtown Vancouver for Gold's scenes, but not knowing the layout of the city, downtown Vancouver may be North Vancouver? That pic she posted didn't look like they were in the city though.
Old 01-13-2015, 06:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol, like I said I was only guessing. You could ask Kat though, I'm sure she knows!

Old 01-13-2015, 06:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Omg CHRIS!!! You are hilarious!!!

WHOO!!! So happy for both news.... no OQ baby yet and SEAN CONFIRMED ON SET!!!

Sorry Chris, I know you are disappointed at half of that, but I can't help my excitement!