Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2015, 04:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
There are many possible scenarios in regards to how the flashbacks to Robin's past can occur. It can either happen in the episode in which he comes back, or in the episode in which we see his life in the real world with Marian and Roland. I have no doubt that there will be at least one familiar character appearing in his story and I don't think it will be Rumple. We know for a fact that they only crossed paths once and that was when he stole that wand from him. So, unless we get that much wanted episode in which we see what story hides behind page 23 and find out that Rumple was indeed responsible for Regina and Robin not meeting when they should have, I doubt he will be the one that will connect Robin to the main story. But, as ALL flashback episodes work, there is always a connection. So I fully expect to see at least one of the QoD playing a part in Robin's past life.
Yeah it's possible, the most "logical" one would be Maleficent. But we don't know Robin's backstory yet so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up having a connection with either Ursula or Cruella.

And knowing the fact it'll be a Robin's centric, I wouldn't be surprised if Regina heavily appears in it, whether in flashbacks or present time (or both). Will and Marian will be present as well, probably Roland too. And the QoD, if one of them is connected to Robin.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:11 PM
Extreme Fan

First: YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! SEAN IS BACK ON SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAYYYY !!!!!!!! (I would add a ton of emoji but I don't have them on my iPad lol)

If Sean was filming both last week and again this week, I think that means he's in more than just one scene in 415. OR.... Maybe he was filming for a different ep also? I would actually be surprised if he's in 415 a lot because it's Ursula and Hook centric, isn't it? I thought Robin would more likely be in 414 since that was Regina and Malificent and he has possible ties to Mal (because of Will stealing her mirror). I was so disappointed when he was gone for filming of that ep. Is it possible since Sean probably already had his trip to the UK planned for his wedding, that they let him film makeup scenes for that ep last week? That would make me sooooooo happy if he was back in 414.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Maggie where have you been all day woman???? welcome aboard *hands you the remnants of the pizza *

These are only assumptions at this point but if we assume that he was indeed in Vancouver since last week and that he has been indeed filming since then, then it is possible that he did scenes for the episodes he missed back in November and December. It would help if we knew exactly which days he has been working lately, but of course, they are not going to tell us that! All our speculations could be true, but we won't be sure till someone says something official. I'm counting on the con this weekend for lots of stuff.

Also, Ursula and Hook centric??? yuk! I thought it'd be just Ursula!!! Sure yeah, I fully expect Hook to appear in those flashbacks, but nothing big though! Not that I will mind if whatever it is that the writers promised about his backstory gets delivered in the same ep as Ursula's. No offence to Ursula, I still don't know her character (what I saw though was pretty appealing ), but the faster we are done with other people's flashbacks the sooner we'll get to the important stuff!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-13-2015, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Maggie, saved you a piece of cake!

I really hope Sean was there last week and filmed for some of the earlier episodes. It would be wonderful if we don't have to wait until ep 15!! I'm not sure how much the wedding came into play in regards to filming though since it was while they were on filming hiatus. I think he was in LA when they were filming 14?

I've seen a lot of speculation too that Hook will be part of Ursula's centric. It makes sense that there might be a connection between them. I figured they would have to combine some centrics to get them all in.

I really want to see more about page 23 too, but I don't know where that might fit in.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

But, to me, seeing more about page 23 is what makes more sense than anything else. It's proof that Regina was not meant to be miserable. Finding the author was something that she started, and the appearance of this page, IMO, says a lot. Assuming we will be getting more missing pages like they said, if they are all part of the same story, aka the meeting that never was and beyond, then there is no way we are not getting an episode about it. OM was about Regina's happiness, something she finally decided to pursue because of her love for Robin and her fear of losing him for good. I cannot accept the possibility of that not being addressed, even if it takes us to the very last episode of the season!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-13-2015, 04:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hey Maggie where have you been all day woman???? welcome aboard *hands you the remnants of the pizza *
<snip>
Also, Ursula and Hook centric???
Thank you, Chris!!!!! Glad there is still some left! Hahaha I have been offline all day, so I missed all the excitement! *pouts*

I didn't mean Hook centric, about just him, but more like what Sherry said--that Hook is the main cast who is connected to Ursula, so he'a in that ep a lot. Likely in flashbacks with her? That's the speculation I've seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Maggie, saved you a piece of cake!

I really hope Sean was there last week and filmed for some of the earlier episodes. It would be wonderful if we don't have to wait until ep 15!! I'm not sure how much the wedding came into play in regards to filming though since it was while they were on filming hiatus. I think he was in LA when they were filming 14?
Oooo, thank you, Sherry!! That cake looks so yummy!

I think they filmed 414 up until Dec 19 and I think from his tweets that Sean was in London most of that week? But you're right, it seems like if they wanted him for 414 they could have squeezed him in before he left. I'm just grasping at straw, I guess, because I really thought RH would be part of the Malificent SL.

ETA: oh did they say we're getting more missing pages??? Cool!

And what does OM stand for? I cannot figure that out, lol.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Before I answer you Maggie, bringing you over some news that have me quite bumped, but will of course cheer you all more!

Spoiler:

Now, on to the subject: for starters, OM stands for Operation Mongoose!! Can't believe you didn't figure that out!! And yes, there were mentions of more missing pages, I don't remember if it was from A&E or Lana though. But there was something there, definitely!

Hook... nah, as much as I like Colin, I just can't stand more Hook all the time so I'll just drop this!

Old 01-13-2015, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Lana was the one who mentioned more missing pages. If the missing pages all relate to Regina and Robin, think I think we are definitely getting a story there, but we don't know for sure yet if they are all about she and Robin. I'm hoping we'll know early on about that because I think they were only filming ep 14 around the time of that interview and Lana has always said she doesn't like to know too much in advance, so I'm hoping that means additional pages will start showing up by ep 14.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
But, to me, seeing more about page 23 is what makes more sense than anything else. It's proof that Regina was not meant to be miserable. Finding the author was something that she started, and the appearance of this page, IMO, says a lot. Assuming we will be getting more missing pages like they said, if they are all part of the same story, aka the meeting that never was and beyond, then there is no way we are not getting an episode about it. OM was about Regina's happiness, something she finally decided to pursue because of her love for Robin and her fear of losing him for good. I cannot accept the possibility of that not being addressed, even if it takes us to the very last episode of the season!
I agree, and I think Page 23 will be back, IF they follow what they did in 4A, then Robin is tied to OM more than anyone else. So I think he'll play a big part into OM, even if he's not with her, like you said, she did that because she had lost him and wanted him back.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Sorry Chris but damn I'm happy, it was way too soon. So I guess it's Mindy.

And yes, the missing pages were mentioned by Lana.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

GUYS!!!!!!!!! PICTURES PICTUUUUUURES!!!!!!!!! (well... kind of ) Sean was filming today as well!!! HELLZ YEAH!!!!

angel... well, Goddamn you Mindy!!!

Old 01-13-2015, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

#@!#!@!#!@!#!@!#!@!#!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY.

Old 01-13-2015, 05:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
GUYS!!!!!!!!! PICTURES PICTUUUUUURES!!!!!!!!! (well... kind of ) Sean was filming today as well!!! HELLZ YEAH!!!!

angel... well, Goddamn you Mindy!!!
YEEEEEESS
Old 01-13-2015, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

I just saw that!!! I can't believe how excited I am to see pictures of signs and a trailer!!!
Old 01-13-2015, 05:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

GAH, THANKS SEAN, FOR NULLING MY PAIN OVER ROBIN NOT EMPREGNATING REGINA ON THEIR FIRST TIME WITH HIS SUPERHUMAN SPERM, BY BEING ON SET TODAY!!!

ETA: I'll take it as a random thing that over the last few hours my twitter shows that one of the worldwide TTs is "S'mores Stuffed Chocolate Chipped Cookies"

Old 01-13-2015, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Chris, HOWLING!!!!!!!

It's been a good day for us. If we get news of Sean being promoted to regular status anytime soon, I might just die of happiness!!