Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2015, 03:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think if they meet up with Rumple, that is bad news for Robin. Rumple doesn't help people unless there is something in it for him. So if he helps Robin, it's going to cost Robin something. I've also seen a lot of theories floating around that Rumple and the QoD will threathen Regina with hurting Robin and his family if she won't cooperate with their agenda.

I don't mind Marian being around as Roland's mom, as long as it's offscreen. I don't want to keep seeing her on the show. What I don't think will happen is Robin and Roland returning to SB without her (unless she is dead). Neither parent is going to be separated from Roland, so if she doesn't die or turn out to be a villian, I don't think they'll willingly return to SB unless all 3 of them can return. But if one of the QoD kidnaps them all and brings them back to SB, Marian might die from the freezing curse. I don't think they would have Rumple do that, they'll want to keep him somewhat redeemable and that would be going too far. Whichever one of these QoD they plan to kill off might do it though. You know they'll kill at least one of them by the end of 4b.
Yeah, I heard that theory too, but Robin might not have magic but he's pretty smart, so i can't imagine him being kidnapped without him trying to get away from whatever situation he's in, especially if his son is involved.

Oh yeah, my guess is Ursula, because Maleficent is the most important of the three, and Cruella is already a fan favorite so I doubt they'll kill her soon.

And I agree, if Marian is killed by someone, it's gonna be by one of the QoD, no way it's gonna be Rumple, Belle would never forget him for killing an innocent person.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

All I wish for. tbh, is for the Marian SL to end and for her to be gone, offscreen, not in the show anymore. I thought we'd be done with it at the end of 4a and now we are stuck with it for another hideous cliff hanger and into 4b. What A&E were thinking when they brought her back is beyond me, and instead of working on writing her out of story, now she's even deeper into it. UGH! Sorry for the negative but I am just so sick of this "non" triangle!
Old 01-01-2015, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
And yes, A&E (if I remember correctly) said we'd see what happened during those six weeks, so I'm assuming we'll see how Rumple was able to go back, and I wish we'd see Robin during those flashbacks, and how he settled in this new world. And also I hope Sean will be seen on set soon enough so we can start understanding what his storyline will be in 4B.
I really want to see Robin in our world! I want to see if he has a job, how he adjusts to things like technology and cars and living indoors, and of course how he is affected by being away from Regina. That might be asking too much though. I tend to want a lot more details than what they give us.

Last summer I felt so sure that Marian would be gone by the end of 4a and many others did too. We had no idea they would simply not tell the story, basically just postponing it until 4b. Ugh.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
All I wish for. tbh, is for the Marian SL to end and for her to be gone, offscreen, not in the show anymore. I thought we'd be done with it at the end of 4a and now we are stuck with it for another hideous cliff hanger and into 4b. What A&E were thinking when they brought her back is beyond me, and instead of working on writing her out of story, now she's even deeper into it. UGH! Sorry for the negative but I am just so sick of this "non" triangle!
THISSSSSS!!!!! I thought they'd get rid of her during 4A, but now we're stuck with her even more. And I really hope the episodes where we'll see them outside of SB will be mainly focused on Robin

Quote:
I really want to see Robin in our world! I want to see if he has a job, how he adjusts to things like technology and cars and living indoors, and of course how he is affected by being away from Regina. That might be asking too much though. I tend to want a lot more details than what they give us.
Well, we're supposed to see his story (I say "his story" because I only believe they'll show us him in particular) outside of SB. Of course, it'll be tied to SB obviously, but I'm sure we'll see he has learned to live in this world. And I wouldn't be surprised if Regina is coming into the picture somehow, even if she's not physically with him
Old 01-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Graphics Team

*sigh* I'm the only one who wants Marian to stay (onscreen). I guess I'm the outsider now...
Well... I'm gonna go read OQ fics now.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 01-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

It's okay Jac, you still want OQ together, which is why we are all on this thread. The rest is details and in the end A&E will do whatever they want anyway.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:03 PM
Graphics Team

I will always want OQ together. They're my babies.
But I don't want Marian to die, or to go away. I want her to spend time with Roland (bc why would you deny her the right to spend time with her own son, especially after she died a little after he was born)? And that I really picture Regina and Marian coming to an understanding and becoming friends.

I don't want Marian with Robin at all, bc I only want it to be OQ/Roland/Henry. But I still want Marian to be present in SB.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 01-02-2015, 01:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I'm still so mad against the writers for bringing her back, I'm sure they had NO idea what to do with her when they brought her back, they probably thought "hey lets bring back his wife as a plot device to create angst between Robin and Regina". So I hope they KNOW how to get rid of her now...

And yes, A&E (if I remember correctly) said we'd see what happened during those six weeks, so I'm assuming we'll see how Rumple was able to go back, and I wish we'd see Robin during those flashbacks, and how he settled in this new world. And also I hope Sean will be seen on set soon enough so we can start understanding what his storyline will be in 4B.
I know. I am too. and look how long its been to move on from this and we still havent you know whats funny tho? If they had brought back Daniel I wouldnt be this mad, weird isnt it? its probably because I am an evil regal before anything else and I just want Regina happy and not crying her eyes at.

Well I do hope that they DO get rid of her. in what way ever. They dont have to kill her or anything. I would be fine for her staying in SB, I just dont need to see her

I hope so too. the street clothes would be an indication but we dont know how reliable those are.

Quote:
I think if they meet up with Rumple, that is bad news for Robin. Rumple doesn't help people unless there is something in it for him. So if he helps Robin, it's going to cost Robin something. I've also seen a lot of theories floating around that Rumple and the QoD will threathen Regina with hurting Robin and his family if she won't cooperate with their agenda.

I don't mind Marian being around as Roland's mom, as long as it's offscreen. I don't want to keep seeing her on the show. What I don't think will happen is Robin and Roland returning to SB without her (unless she is dead). Neither parent is going to be separated from Roland, so if she doesn't die or turn out to be a villian, I don't think they'll willingly return to SB unless all 3 of them can return. But if one of the QoD kidnaps them all and brings them back to SB, Marian might die from the freezing curse. I don't think they would have Rumple do that, they'll want to keep him somewhat redeemable and that would be going too far. Whichever one of these QoD they plan to kill off might do it though. You know they'll kill at least one of them by the end of 4b.

Maggie, you are probably right. It's wishful thinking on my part, especially since they are in the vault, it's prob from 4x11.
hmm probably true since Rumple wants something from Regina again. he will most likely threat her with his life yes. that sounds like rumple.

exactly what I was thinking. she could move back and live with katherine and the others. Somehow I dont think she would die now. she cheated death more times to count... would be weird for her to just cross the street and be ran over by a bus although.. we never know haha.

and yes there will be some deaths by the end of 4 b I agree

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-02-2015, 05:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
and yes there will be some deaths by the end of 4 b I agree
As long as it's not Robin, I'm okay with whoever is supposed to die.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Robin and Regina yes. they are out. otherwise you can couont me in on some serious therapy sessions, i am not even kidding

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-02-2015, 06:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Robin and Regina yes. they are out. otherwise you can couont me in on some serious therapy sessions, i am not even kidding
lol I'll go with you as well, because 4B seems to be really angsty for OQ, and dont let me start on the fact that we still don't know WHEN Robin will be seen again
Old 01-02-2015, 06:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
lol I'll go with you as well, because 4B seems to be really angsty for OQ, and dont let me start on the fact that we still don't know WHEN Robin will be seen again
sigh. I know right? still no news. but well they only start filming again next week so we have to wait a little while longer. Still I hope that by next week we will know for sure

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-02-2015, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know. I am too. and look how long its been to move on from this and we still havent you know whats funny tho? If they had brought back Daniel I wouldnt be this mad, weird isnt it? its probably because I am an evil regal before anything else and I just want Regina happy and not crying her eyes at.
I was thinking about this just a few days ago Suz. I was re-watching The Stable Boy and I was thinking that I bet there would have been a lot more excitement about this storyline if Daniel had been brought back instead of Marian. A lot of people love Stable Queen. Of course they wouldn't do that because then Regina would have TWO people in love with her (gasp!) and they'd never do that.

And yes, I hope we will know something next week about Sean filming. I need some assurance we aren't going to be waiting any longer than 3 episodes.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
And yes, I hope we will know something next week about Sean filming. I need some assurance we aren't going to be waiting any longer than 3 episodes.
Quote:
sigh. I know right? still no news. but well they only start filming again next week so we have to wait a little while longer. Still I hope that by next week we will know for sure
You know, and what I'm gonna say is very silly and very crazy, but Sean shaved his beard for his wedding, so the first that popped into my head was "damn, how many time it takes to grow a beard?", so I immediately thought "well, looks like he's not filming next week after all".
And it makes me sad, because I kinda thought they'd do some kind of parallels between S3 and this one, like they met in SB in 315, so I thought OQ would be reunited in 415. They kissed in 318, so I thought they'd be back together (or just kiss) in 418. But it looks like it's not happening...
Old 01-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I was thinking about this just a few days ago Suz. I was re-watching The Stable Boy and I was thinking that I bet there would have been a lot more excitement about this storyline if Daniel had been brought back instead of Marian. A lot of people love Stable Queen. Of course they wouldn't do that because then Regina would have TWO people in love with her (gasp!) and they'd never do that.

Glad I am not the only one whos thought went to that possible scenario. a lot of people do. I am one of them. but you are ab****ely right. They couldnt have TWO people in Reginas like being alive and love her. dare to say that would make Regina confused but at least feel like she is worth it

I need some ressurance too

Quote:
You know, and what I'm gonna say is very silly and very crazy, but Sean shaved his beard for his wedding, so the first that popped into my head was "damn, how many time it takes to grow a beard?", so I immediately thought "well, looks like he's not filming next week after all".
And it makes me sad, because I kinda thought they'd do some kind of parallels between S3 and this one, like they met in SB in 315, so I thought OQ would be reunited in 415. They kissed in 318, so I thought they'd be back together (or just kiss) in 418. But it looks like it's not happening...
you know.. I thought about this too at first. then I remembered that the show had a six week time jump. he could have gone to wherever he and marian went.. got a shave their too or just have like a 3 day beard. maybe hs is not going to the "forrest" look as long as he is in the "real world" I dont know if I am making a lot of sense but do you know what I mean? sounded better in my head

LEVERAGE campaign