Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-15-2014, 08:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
I'm back in my bubble too, I'm trying to think they have bigger plan for him in 4B, We know they'll be exploring his past, so we have that to look for. But I also agree with the fact that the writers still don't see him apart of Regina, and that is really sad.

Also, about the pregnancy thing, people were saying that Regina didn't take her shots with Emma at the end (I don't pay attention to their scenes anymore because their fandom destroyed their relationship in my eyes so I didn't really noticed that), and they thought that they did that because of the baby, damn, I'm really trying to not think about it but I can't, it's freaking me out, it's too soon!!!! Please no baby, please be Mindy!!!!
you have your own bubble? and yes I agree with that as well. Robin Hood is just a complex charater. they culd do more with him if they tried a bit harder

hmm I didnt notice about the shot glass. but wasnt she drinking beforehand hence emma offered herself as a drinking buddy?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-15-2014, 09:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

But Regina NEVER drinks!!! I can only remember her drinking wine and all those times she did it was because she was dining with people. She never drinks! Seriously, there is no way she turns out to be pregnant and even if she does, the writers won't reveal it till the end of the season. It's NOT Regina.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 12-15-2014, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
hmm I didnt notice about the shot glass. but wasnt she drinking beforehand hence emma offered herself as a drinking buddy?
There was a cup and saucer in front of her so I think she was probably drinking coffee or tea before Emma showed up.
Old 12-15-2014, 09:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

hmmmmm well I didnt really pay close attention to the shot glass. need to watch the scene again but yeah schnaps is not really her choice normally. that and rum isnt either lol

still I dont think its her. but well maybe we will all be surprised and I win my bet after all lets wait and find out. not overanalysing. just patiently waiting

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-15-2014, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
still I dont think its her. but well maybe we will all be surprised and I win my bet after all lets wait and find out. not overanalysing. just patiently waiting
I hope it's not, I just really don't want that. I know March isn't that far away, but it feels like it.

So what about the young Regina scene? I guess they really did have her dress up just to pose for a book picture? That seems so odd to me, but I doubt it's for 4b since it's been so long now.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:56 AM
Passionate Fan

I still didn't see any post-mortem interviews so far, I'm really impatient to see them, I want to see if they're going to talk about Robin or just avoid the question with "Robin is gone forever".

Quote:
you have your own bubble? and yes I agree with that as well. Robin Hood is just a complex charater. they culd do more with him if they tried a bit harder

Yeah, my optimistic bubble, although I'm not so sure to have it right now. I'm just so devastated today, one hour I'm like "okay, breathe, everything will be alright, you know he's back Angel" then one hour later "BUT HE'S GONE, HE'S NOT COMING BACK UNTIL LATE MARCH!!!!"
Old 12-15-2014, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

I'm guessing most of the interviews will be about the evil trio and Rumple, possibly operation mongoose. I'll be surprised if we get any OQ info at all. Like I said, I think there was a reason he was gone halfway through the episode instead of at the end. They wanted to shift the focus for Regina away from him back to the storybook.

I am allowing myself to feel sad and unhappy today, but I've told myself tomorrow I have to shake this off. We have a lot of weeks ahead before the show is back.

At least no one lost their memories. I'm thankful for that. As painful as this was, to have seen him look at her, not knowing her, not remembering anything about their time together would have been so much worse.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

I am sad and I was upset last night, but I have to admit sincec we were prepared for it it didnt throw me under the bus as much as I thought it would. and I have lots of faith robin will be back before we know it and until then I hope that Regina will kick some butt and actually show us what a strong woman she is and get some really good screentime

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-15-2014, 11:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I'm guessing most of the interviews will be about the evil trio and Rumple, possibly operation mongoose. I'll be surprised if we get any OQ info at all. Like I said, I think there was a reason he was gone halfway through the episode instead of at the end. They wanted to shift the focus for Regina away from him back to the storybook.
Well, Robin LEFT THE TOWN, it's not a little thing, they have to talk about this, at least once, I get not wanting to spoil his future too much but still, they have to talk about him, his last scene wasn't a random one, so just because Regina was over him two scenes later because of the book doesn't mean they'll forget him too. Maybe it's me being optimistic again, I know they have little esteem for Robin, but I want to believe they have at least some respect for his character and his fans. I don't know, I want to believe that.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
Well, Robin LEFT THE TOWN, it's not a little thing, they have to talk about this, at least once, I get not wanting to spoil his future too much but still, they have to talk about him, his last scene wasn't a random one, so just because Regina was over him two scenes later because of the book doesn't mean they'll forget him too. Maybe it's me being optimistic again, I know they have little esteem for Robin, but I want to believe they have at least some respect for his character and his fans. I don't know, I want to believe that.
Wait, I didn't say anything about her being over him two scenes later, I definitely don't think that! I think it was just a writers tactic to try to put the focus where they want it for the beginning of 4b. I didn't say it worked! I don't think it did because my tumblr dash today is completely full of gifsets of that goodbye scene, not the scene at the library. I just remember from last summer how they hardly ever talked about Robin, it was all "is Regina going to be evil again", they never wanted to talk about Robin so it's since it's the same writers and likely the same journalists, I'm expecting it to be about the same. That's all I meant. I hope you are right though, I would love to get some real information about they are planning for him.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Wait, I didn't say anything about her being over him two scenes later, I definitely don't think that! I think it was just a writers tactic to try to put the focus where they want it for the beginning of 4b. I didn't say it worked! I don't think it did because my tumblr dash today is completely full of gifsets of that goodbye scene, not the scene at the library. I just remember from last summer how they hardly ever talked about Robin, it was all "is Regina going to be evil again", they never wanted to talk about Robin so it's since it's the same writers and likely the same journalists, I'm expecting it to be about the same. That's all I meant. I hope you are right though, I would love to get some real information about they are planning for him.
Yes, I remember that, they were all about Regina going evil again. But I want to think that they'll AT LEAST address it, at least once, they don't need to focus on that, i get it, but I want them to talk about this just one line, that's all I ask, one line about him leaving. I know they can't tell anything especially because everyone is waiting to know if he's back or not, so they'll obviously avoid spoilers, but yeah, I hope to see them talk about this scene and how Robin is gone, at least once
Old 12-15-2014, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very sad parting scene ... With the hand holding and then once Robin crosses, eyes closed, and the tear falls off his face.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Okay ladies, I know this is SO unlikely, but I just need something else to think about for the moment. When Rumple went to get Ursula, he said they had 2 more stops to make. One is obviously Cruella. But what about Maleficent? She should already be in SB, turned to ash, but it seems maybe she isn't. So how is she not there anymore? And who else is not in SB anymore either? Is there any hope left that Marian might still turn out to be Maleficent? She was so darn nice in that scene with Regina though. It seems almost impossible she could be actually be evil, but I don't know? Anyone think it could still happen or it is time to give up on that?
Old 12-15-2014, 12:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Okay ladies, I know this is SO unlikely, but I just need something else to think about for the moment. When Rumple went to get Ursula, he said they had 2 more stops to make. One is obviously Cruella. But what about Maleficent? She should already be in SB, turned to ash, but it seems maybe she isn't. So how is she not there anymore? And who else is not in SB anymore either? Is there any hope left that Marian might still turn out to be Maleficent? She was so darn nice in that scene with Regina though. It seems almost impossible she could be actually be evil, but I don't know? Anyone think it could still happen or it is time to give up on that?
I honestly don't think so anymore. Some people said the second step was Robin but I don't know

Btw, do you remember the story behind the OQ pic? The Golden Bird...

Well, look at that:

Spoiler:

And both cages were heavily present during the whole scene, they were in almost all the shots, you just couldn't miss them. So I don't know if it means anything, but I thought it was pretty weird to show them now, in this moment, when they were talking about the book and all that stuff.
Old 12-15-2014, 01:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Very sad parting scene ... With the hand holding and then once Robin crosses, eyes closed, and the tear falls off his face.
it was very sad. I wish she could have gone with him. taken henry and just went with him sniff

Sherry - I asked myself the same question on the last page or the one before that. I said maybe the second stop would be robin since Maleficent is in storybrooke and he wants to bring Robin back even if it is for the sole pupose of making Regina join the dark side again

LEVERAGE campaign