Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

I think maybe she is just caught off guard by the kiss as well. She is likely already trying to shut her emotions down. I don't think he'd kiss her in front of Marian though, that would be kind of cruel (to Marian anyway), but it could be in front of the merry men. They were kissing in front of them in 4x09 so it's not a secret anymore. Surely he's going to tell Marian the truth, even if he's leaving with her because it's necessary to save her life, I'm assuming this marriage is over. This may not be the scene where he actually leaves, it may be a scene leading up to that.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
Angel - she looks a bit caught of guard by the kiss but I still think its a gbk. i think it is because of the being caught of guard that she doesnt look said or something. likeyou said he probably kisses her in front of everyone (including his wife?) so it wold make sense for her to look like that most of all
Or maybe while everyone is crossing the line, Robin turns away and runs to her and kisses her one last time.

But I need to ask tho.
Spoiler:
Old 12-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Angel

Spoiler:

ETA Yeah I really dont think he would kiss her like that in front of marian either to be honest. just if its really the very last scene before they go over.. hmm I dont know. last minute reaction that he doestn watn to go with givivng her a promise kiss that he will be back? I mean Marian doesnt have to be looking at them lol. she can be busy with something else.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-08-2014, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

I really like that theory Suz, the only thing with that is...would she really agree to not see Roland once she's settled and Robin leaves? Because Robin isn't going to abandon his son and Roland's been with him the longest. They just need to make her some sort of top secret villain so this storyline can make some sort of sense.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
But I need to ask tho.
Spoiler:
Angel, I'm wondering that too because
Spoiler:
Old 12-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Angel

Spoiler:

ETA Yeah I really dont think he would kiss her like that in front of marian either to be honest. just if its really the very last scene before they go over.. hmm I dont know. last minute reaction that he doestn watn to go with givivng her a promise kiss that he will be back? I mean Marian doesnt have to be looking at them lol. she can be busy with something else.
Yeah but
Spoiler:

I'm telling you, the whole thing is weird, the whole situation is weird, I don't know what the writers have in store for this episode, but when it comes to this storyline, it's weird. Especially because
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Angel, I'm wondering that too because
Spoiler:
ITA!!! But either way,
Spoiler:

Last edited by anjelia; 12-08-2014 at 10:00 AM
Old 12-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

hmm yes of course with Roland thats difficult. well either they do this back and forth thing where Regina actually poofs them over every second weekend or whatever or yes she turns out to be a villian after al. THAT theory I would of course like best because then we would be rid of her (I am mean I know) BUT also then Roland would loose his mother. or what I thought was his mother. I mean how to explain to a 5 year old that his mother came back from the death, then got frozen, then had to leave, then turned villian so is permanently gone now see Adam and Eddy you just made too big of a mess here

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

This storyline is so messed up, there's no telling what they'll do. I wouldn't shock me at all if Robin and Roland just show up one day without Marian and she's never mentioned again and we're all left to wonder whatever happened to her. That's about how they've handled this storyline so far.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
hmm yes of course with Roland thats difficult. well either they do this back and forth thing where Regina actually poofs them over every second weekend or whatever or yes she turns out to be a villian after al. THAT theory I would of course like best because then we would be rid of her (I am mean I know) BUT also then Roland would loose his mother. or what I thought was his mother. I mean how to explain to a 5 year old that his mother came back from the death, then got frozen, then had to leave, then turned villian so is permanently gone now see Adam and Eddy you just made too big of a mess here
I think at some point this summer, Adam made it clear that Roland wasn't THAT attached to her because when she dies, he was an infant. So I'm assuming A&E will keep it that way and are not really going to show us his reaction if/when she dies or becomes a villain (either way she's a goner)

But I agree, how agree I am with that statement that A&E created an unnecessarily big mess by bringing back the wife. I'll never understand why they did that. I hope they knew how to end up this story when they brought her back. I know Sean knew how this would end up back in august (at wondercon if I remember correctly) and that's the moment when he said "you need to trust the writers, they are really smart".... I'm still waiting to see that, so far nothing is smart in this storyline , so unless Marian ends up being a villain, they're not smart
Old 12-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Yes, if she ends up being a villian, I'll say they're smart. Not as smart as us of course since we've suspected it for months, but still smart.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol maybe she will eventually end up living in the nonexisting neighbourhood wiht Katherine frederic and other characters that were just for one storyline

but yes maybe they should even read our theories and steal them.. then we would have more fun with the show. lol. or they could pay us that would be even better

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
but yes maybe they should even read our theories and steal them.. then we would have more fun with the show. lol. or they could pay us that would be even better
Way better!!!

Quote:
Yes, if she ends up being a villian, I'll say they're smart. Not as smart as us of course since we've suspected it for months, but still smart.
Oh yeah, clearly not as smart as us

Last edited by anjelia; 12-08-2014 at 11:17 AM
Old 12-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

So in the press release
Spoiler:
Old 12-08-2014, 11:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
So in the press release
Spoiler:
Well,
Spoiler:
Old 12-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

well at least by the pic that sean just posted we can be more than sure that marian is unfrozen right?

oh and ask sean tomorrow

LEVERAGE campaign