Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-07-2014, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

I really don't think the memory loss thing is happening. I don't know why, I just don't.

Spoiler:
Old 12-07-2014, 08:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Angel

ohh I thought just erasing HIS memories not hers too. god that would be even more horrible. so no no no no no.

<-- depressed again lol

maybe the promo after tonight episodes will show some good things? I can hope right

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-07-2014, 08:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
Angel

ohh I thought just erasing HIS memories not hers too. god that would be even more horrible. so no no no no no.

<-- depressed again lol

maybe the promo after tonight episodes will show some good things? I can hope right
I think both could be possible, if it's too much for her and like I said, she thinks she'll never see him again, then she might want to erase hers. I think everything is possible.

Oh yeah the promo!!!!! I hope we're gonna get some good things in it too
Old 12-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

I would cry my heart out if that would really happen. then I would need those three months hiatus to recover lol

okay couple more hours. I would love to stay awake but I dont know if I can. I am already tired.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-08-2014, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

From the promo, it looks like Elsa and the frozen characters are going back to either Arendelle or the EF via a magic door. Robin, Regina, etc don't look to be in that scene
Spoiler:

Last edited by sherry02; 12-08-2014 at 06:52 AM
Old 12-08-2014, 07:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
From the promo, it looks like Elsa and the frozen characters are going back to either Arendelle or the EF via a magic door. Robin, Regina, etc don't look to be in that scene
Spoiler:
Like I said the other day,
Spoiler:
Old 12-08-2014, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
Like I said the other day,
Spoiler:
I guess so. I had thought the
Spoiler:
Old 12-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I guess so. I had thought the
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 12-08-2014, 08:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ι am not sure if someone else already said the same thing, but I've come to the conclusion that the scenes Sean was shooting back in those late October days when he tweeted that he wanted to tell us what he was doing but couldn't, were in fact the vault goodies. I can't find another way to explain the whole mess with the shooting spoilers. What I still don't get is what was the purpose of Lana being dressed as young Regina and of him being dressed as FTL Robin. I will forever keep wondering, really (unless of course we do get to see those scenes next Sunday or maybe in early 4B).

What do you guys think the OQ kiss in the promo is for? Is he kissing her because he is relieved she is ok after the curse, or is he kissing her... bye bye? And do you think that we'll get enough Regina next week or will it be all Rumbelle since
Spoiler:
? Idk what's wrong with me, but my excitement for the show dropped vertically after the news we got, not only for the last two 4A episodes but for 4B as well...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 12-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Chris, I am not very excited about any of it either right now. I really think if we could have some way of knowing when Sean is back filming, it would make us all feel better.

Judging from the very brief glimpse we got of Regina's face in the promo before the kiss, I'm thinking it's a goodbye kiss. She was not smiling, she looked very serious. I could be wrong though.

Lana mentioned
Spoiler:
Old 12-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

I hope that the scenes didnt get cut or anything with him as EF Robin and so on.

about the kiss. It really did look like a goodbye kiss as hard as it is to say that sniff.

what about - the past is catching up with Marian and they find out that the only way to save her is getting her out of storybrooke somewhere were magic doesnt exist? just a thought

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-08-2014, 09:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
What do you guys think the OQ kiss in the promo is for? Is he kissing her because he is relieved she is ok after the curse, or is he kissing her... bye bye?
Goodbye kiss,
Spoiler:

Quote:
what about - the past is catching up with Marian and they find out that the only way to save her is getting her out of storybrooke somewhere were magic doesnt exist? just a thought
Could be, which would be so annoying, I mean, the whole thing about her is already annoying, the girl just woke up from her long frozen coma, then she's already starting to mess up everything again.
She's a real pain in the ass to Regina, and to me!!!
Old 12-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think that could be Suz. She keeps nearly getting killed and I think they might find out that because she has been saved so many times by magic, that magic will continue to try and "course correct" and take her life. So that would make sense why they might have to get her out of SB.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I think that could be Suz. She keeps nearly getting killed and I think they might find out that because she has been saved so many times by magic, that magic will continue to try and "course correct" and take her life. So that would make sense why they might have to get her out of SB.
exactly my point she kept almmost getting killed twice since arriving to SB and she has been a human popsicle for the better part of season 4 a. so I think they bring her out of SB because well they want her to get killed. because thats the only reason i could see robin go. to really save someones life

Angel - she looks a bit caught of guard by the kiss but I still think its a gbk. i think it is because of the being caught of guard that she doesnt look said or something. likeyou said he probably kisses her in front of everyone (including his wife?) so it wold make sense for her to look like that most of all

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

I guess I’m in the minority but I don’t think it’s the final goodbye kiss. I find it sort of hard to believe that Robin would kiss her like that in front of Marian if he’s intending to go start a new life with Marian. Because if I was his wife (not that she is anymore, not really, but I digress) and that went down I would be crushed and feel guilty I’m screwing up everyone’s happiness by existing. I don’t give a crap about Marian but I feel like Robin and Regina will try to. We shall see though. I just don’t want them to say goodbye.