Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

hmmm I dont know if they go back in time or something but I would think that they go back to arendale yes.

and yeah normally I thought the same of marian. that it just wouldnt be possible for her to survive and that this topic would be adressed. at the same time I just dont believe they would send her back in time to die. that would be really cruel for little roland

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-06-2014, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

OMG Chris take it back!!!!! Nooooooo!!!!
Old 12-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I believe they will go back to the EF for sure. But like I said, Marian existing in this timeline is against not just the rules of magic, but apparently the rules of nature as well. Which means that if she stays in this place and time, she is never going to survive. So I wouldn't be surprised if Regina and Rumple (they were both shooting on the town line) did some magic so that the Merry Family returns in the EF... I would also not be surprised if the whole "Forget about me" thing comes up again and Regina wanting to release Robin of the pain of parting with her, takes away his memories of her, much like what happened last year, giving him new ones, making him believe that Marian never died and the curse never happened and that they are spending their lives happy in the EF... well, in Sherwood to be exact. Not so sure about the time traveling thing, but if this is what happens, then for Robin it would be like going in the past... if you get my poing
Oh god, nooooo please no I'd be devastated if this happens, like really devastated and MAD, like super super mad.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah okay no. defnitely not on board with that. nope. nu uh. stomps food like a 5 year old. there has to be another way. a happier one

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

CHRIS! YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS BOARD!

Old 12-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
yeah okay no. defnitely not on board with that. nope. nu uh. stomps food like a 5 year old. there has to be another way. a happier one
Robin forgetting Regina would be awful and tbh, I'm not sure Robin would be agree with that, he'd rather suffer but remember (and thinking about her smile everytime he closes his eyes) than forgetting her and living in a lie. So if this happens, I'd be so disappointed. Plus, Regina forgetting him would be a more logical choice.

But we're thinking about negative things here, can we just focus on them seeing each other again in 4b? After several days (or months), and if both of them didn't loose their memories, imagine how both of them will be so overwhelmed to see the other, and Regina is just going to cry because she'll be happy to see him but at same time it's going to hurt her, and Robin will probably staring at her, thinking how beautiful she still is and how he missed her so much and will want to kiss her and wrap his arms around her so badly but he'll do none of those things because he knows she was hurt when he left her for the second time. Ugh, I'm sure their reunion will be painful but so beautiful. Yeah, I think I'll focus on that during the hiatus.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

lmao SORRY GIIIIIIIIIRLS!!! It's just that I have been having this theory ever since we got the latest spoiler, that's why I was so bumped.. And Sean not filming is NOT HELPIIIING!!! I hope you can forgive me...???

Gah, for once, we need a finale that ends happily for our girl and our ship, is that TOO MUCH TO ASK????

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 12-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
Robin forgetting Regina would be awful and tbh, I'm not sure Robin would be agree with that, he'd rather suffer but remember (and thinking about her smile everytime he closes his eyes) than forgetting her and living in a lie. So if this happens, I'd be so disappointed. Plus, Regina forgetting him would be a more logical choice.

But we're thinking about negative things here, can we just focus on them seeing each other again in 4b? After several days (or months), and if both of them didn't loose their memories, imagine how both of them will be so overwhelmed to see the other, and Regina is just going to cry because she'll be happy to see him but at same time it's going to hurt her, and Robin will probably staring at her, thinking how beautiful she still is and how he missed her so much and will want to kiss her and wrap his arms around her so badly but he'll do none of those things because he knows she was hurt when he left her for the second time. Ugh, I'm sure their reunion will be painful but so beautiful. Yeah, I think I'll focus on that during the hiatus.
tahts the point. he would never WILLINGLY do that. which would be even worse if it would turn out that she would do it without his consent just because its "the right thing to do" to fix the timeline and everything. although I have to say that by now its really too late to do the whole memory wipe thing. We predicted that for the start of season 4. although... on the other wise the writers tend to do things when we feel almost save. see end of season 3 to make my point

and yes please lets focus on the positive things. I am compeltely on board with you on that. and I still wnat to believe he might be leaving to keep marian alive or what other stuff but that he will search for the author of Reginas book at the same time. I want his depature to be somehow connected to Regina so that we at least KNOW he will come back because their story isnt over.

and yes their reunion would be amazing

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Anyone think they might do a time jump at the end of 4a? Just for discussion sake, let's say that Sean misses 3 episodes. That's only a few days in Once time, so all this drama for them to be separated for a few days doesn't make sense. Plus they need to age Henry a bit at some point and catch up to current time. Adam said it's only early 2013 on the show right now.

Yes, hopefully we will have a wonderful reunion to look forward to.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
we need a finale that ends happily for our girl and our ship, is that TOO MUCH TO ASK????
Apparently yes

Quote:
tahts the point. he would never WILLINGLY do that. which would be even worse if it would turn out that she would do it without his consent just because its "the right thing to do" to fix the timeline and everything. although I have to say that by now its really too late to do the whole memory wipe thing. We predicted that for the start of season 4. although... on the other wise the writers tend to do things when we feel almost save. see end of season 3 to make my point
I agree, if he ends up forgetting her, Regina would be the one to take the decision, without Robin's consent. And I don't know if I'd be happy with that, because it wouldn't be logical to erase his memories but not hers, I mean, she'll be hurt too, so in this case, she has to erase his and hers as well, so both of them are not going to suffer from being separated "forever". But if this happens, they're going to fall in love with each other again anyway once they are reunited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Anyone think they might do a time jump at the end of 4a? Just for discussion sake, let's say that Sean misses 3 episodes. That's only a few days in Once time, so all this drama for them to be separated for a few days doesn't make sense. Plus they need to age Henry a bit at some point and catch up to current time. Adam said it's only early 2013 on the show right now.

Yes, hopefully we will have a wonderful reunion to look forward to.
Oh that's actually a very good question, I thought about this the other day, and it'd make sense especially if Robin is back early in 4B
Old 12-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Just popping in to say hi and tftnt. Just feeling kind of depressed after
Spoiler:

But I know we should have hope and try to keep spirits up. I am going to owe many many quarters to somebody some day I hope!
Old 12-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Maggie
Spoiler:
Old 12-07-2014, 06:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Maggie
Spoiler:
ITA!
Spoiler:

Yeah, not really excited about this ep, I'm more excited about tomorrow because of the press release and the promo pics for the msf.
Old 12-07-2014, 07:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
I agree, if he ends up forgetting her, Regina would be the one to take the decision, without Robin's consent. And I don't know if I'd be happy with that, because it wouldn't be logical to erase his memories but not hers, I mean, she'll be hurt too, so in this case, she has to erase his and hers as well, so both of them are not going to suffer from being separated "forever". But if this happens, they're going to fall in love with each other again anyway once they are reunited.

Oh that's actually a very good question, I thought about this the other day, and it'd make sense especially if Robin is back early in 4B
I would be furious wiht that. it wouldnt be logal and of course Regina would be hurt too. and I thought she was at a point where she thought seh did deserve a happy ending. so why should she do that? I mean I can see her do something like that for a greater good but not without knowing that she would work to get her happy ending back somehow. I mean even a memory wipe can be undone by true loves kiss right? so maybe she earases his memory lets him go and then later tries to get him back? but no that would jsut be too weird

yeah I am not really excited by season 4 b at all. the fact that we dont see any of those two filming at the moment and the storyline seems to be more about the villians itself than any other characters.. makes me just sad

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-07-2014, 07:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I would be furious wiht that. it wouldnt be logal and of course Regina would be hurt too. and I thought she was at a point where she thought seh did deserve a happy ending. so why should she do that? I mean I can see her do something like that for a greater good but not without knowing that she would work to get her happy ending back somehow. I mean even a memory wipe can be undone by true loves kiss right? so maybe she earases his memory lets him go and then later tries to get him back? but no that would jsut be too weird

yeah I am not really excited by season 4 b at all. the fact that we dont see any of those two filming at the moment and the storyline seems to be more about the villians itself than any other characters.. makes me just sad
I agree with you, Regina knows more than anyone how much Robin loves her, and she knows they are destined to be together.
Spoiler: