Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

I'm willing to pay the quarter if some nice actor, writer, or journalist would give us some hope and good news. We need it.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'll give 10 quarters to the first person that will give us good news, especially if this news come before 2014 ends! Should we ask our dear Jim Halterman for another interview or something?

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 12-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol I am opening a fandom collection corner because I am sure we are all willing to pay something for good news

urgh dont let me even think about a hiatus angel. i am not strong enough to wait 3 months

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-06-2014, 11:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think this hiatus is going to be loads harder than the last one... Yikes!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 12-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

We are resorting to bribery now.

I agree Angel
Spoiler:
Old 12-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
We are resorting to bribery now.

I agree Angel
Spoiler:
It already started since the spoiler came out, so imagine after the msf? Fans will go crazy

But a small part of me is hoping that maybe
Spoiler:
Old 12-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

well i will definitely keep my fingers and toes crossed for that

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
But a small part of me is hoping that maybe
Spoiler:
I hope so too. Although last year they left the Rumbelle fans thinking Rumple was dead, although I don't know if anyone ever actually believed he might not be back. I always assumed he would be.

You were speculating earlier about
Spoiler:
Old 12-06-2014, 11:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I hope so too. Although last year they left the Rumbelle fans thinking Rumple was dead, although I don't know if anyone ever actually believed he might not be back. I always assumed he would be.

You were speculating earlier about
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 12-06-2014, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Well I had been assuming until a few days ago that she
Spoiler:
Old 12-06-2014, 12:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

sherry that theory is actually not half bad and makes sense. it could happen if the writers are as smart as we are

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wait wait, last year did anyone actually believe that Rumple died??? Like seriously, did anyone buy that??? I was not that into the show yet at the time, but when I watched the winter finale the only thing I was certain that would happen in 3B was that we would see Rumple again! What happens with our ship is way more different in so many ways....

Sherry your theory does make sense! Apart from one thing
Spoiler:
, i think it is possible. But again, I am not sure that whatever kind of danger Marian falls in this time has anything to do with the SQ... I mostly think that her existence is a paradox waiting to be somehow solved. My theories as to where they are going tend towards the EF of the past than Arendelle...

Old 12-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
[/sp], i think it is possible. But again, I am not sure that whatever kind of danger Marian falls in this time has anything to do with the SQ... I mostly think that her existence is a paradox waiting to be somehow solved. My theories as to where they are going tend towards the EF of the past than Arendelle...
I agree,
Spoiler:
Old 12-06-2014, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I mostly think that her existence is a paradox waiting to be somehow solved. My theories as to where they are going tend towards the EF of the past than Arendelle...
You mean like they are time traveling back to the past?

ETA:
Spoiler:

Last edited by sherry02; 12-06-2014 at 12:59 PM
Old 12-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

I believe they will go back to the EF for sure. But like I said, Marian existing in this timeline is against not just the rules of magic, but apparently the rules of nature as well. Which means that if she stays in this place and time, she is never going to survive. So I wouldn't be surprised if Regina and Rumple (they were both shooting on the town line) did some magic so that the Merry Family returns in the EF... I would also not be surprised if the whole "Forget about me" thing comes up again and Regina wanting to release Robin of the pain of parting with her, takes away his memories of her, much like what happened last year, giving him new ones, making him believe that Marian never died and the curse never happened and that they are spending their lives happy in the EF... well, in Sherwood to be exact. Not so sure about the time traveling thing, but if this is what happens, then for Robin it would be like going in the past... if you get my poing.

Yes, I'm THAT pessimistic!!

PS: about time traveling... apparently the Black Fairy's wand is enough to do the trick now, so no more rules against this trip anymore, right?

Sherry, they filmed in the town line in 3x11 as well... Remember where they went then!