Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I'm reading all day "How the mighty have fallen"... I'll just say one thing girls: Chapter 12... Just... WOW!
yes, that was a great fic. You'll love the ending
Old 08-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

I started reading too many WIP fics, every day i start something new.

Baker's Dozen is the last one i started and it's amazing. I'm not usually into AU's but this one is awesome.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:55 PM
Graphics Team

[x]
Old 08-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

I freaking love flirtatious Regina.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:24 AM
Moderator Support Team
Forever Regina Mills

love that too. and sassy regina and all reginas really

Sanja is that one complete?

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla | RuPauls Drag Race Campaign

Old 08-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I am reading Storm Surge now and really love it and the author updates it every other day, I wish every fic had such a quick updates but poor writers wouldn't probably have time for their own lifes :-)
Old 08-08-2014, 02:32 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
I freaking love flirtatious Regina.
And flirtatious Robin
It's interesting though, she was checking him out in the EF after they met... and then it seems he was checking her out after they "met again" in SB when they went in Zelena's place.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
love that too. and sassy regina and all reginas really

Sanja is that one complete?
No it's not, but this one is so good and the chapters are pretty long, so you should definitely read it.

I love Robin checking her out. Like in Granny's diner, he tried, he really tried looking at her eyes but he looked down.

Lenka - I'm kind of weary of that fic, i don't know why. I went through the last chapter and it seems Regina and Robin are still at "i hate you" stage.

I also read The Queen and her thief yestarday and Robin is such a jerk in her one shots lol.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
I love Robin checking her out. Like in Granny's diner, he tried, he really tried looking at her eyes but he looked down.
OMG IKR?! He tried.. but couldn't help himself
Old 08-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

We can't blame the man though.
Old 08-08-2014, 08:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Colorblind: Everyone has a different taste so I am sure the fic won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I feel like most of the fics these days are following the finale and I am always so happy when I find fic about something different and I think this really original and upredictable story and in character... I haven't seen much fics about Robin and Regina in her evil gueen days. And Robin doesn't hate her in the last chapter but she gave him memory potion after they slept together so he doesn't have memory of her right now but I think he is starting to be drawn to her again :-) and I am sure sooner or later he gets back his memories... well I hope sooner :-)

Last edited by Lenka5; 08-08-2014 at 09:01 PM
Old 08-08-2014, 09:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
Colorblind: Everyone has a different taste so I am sure the fic won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I feel like most of the fics these days are following the finale and I am always so happy when I find fic about something different and I think this really original and upredictable story and in character... I haven't seen much fics about Robin and Regina in her evil gueen days. And Robin doesn't hate her in the last chapter but she gave him memory potion after they slept together so he doesn't have memory of her right now but I think he is starting to be drawn to her again :-) and I am sure sooner or later he gets back his memories... well I hope sooner :-)
Lenka, what fic were you talking about? It sounds interesting. Could you give the link of that fic please?

As for Regina/Robin fics when Regina was in her evil queen days, I have only read some of those.

For those who are interested to read Regina/Robin fics when Regina was in her evil queen days, these are some very good fics (very in character, very well written, very interesting, and very .....(I don't know how to describe it, you will have to read it to get the feelings):

Idealistic:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9796368/1/Idealistic

indebted (it's a follow-up to idealistic):
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10136222/1/Indebted

Inconsolable (It's a follow-up to Indebted):
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10286970/1/Inconsolable

Those 3 fics above was written by a very good writer. This writer is always so good in writing her fics. She is always so good in going into the character's mind (how they think, how they reacted, how they feel, etc), and the characters in her fics were so in character (Regina, Robin, Emma, Snow, etc). When you read her fics, you really feels the character's feelings and the character's inner thought or mind.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponatime3 (View Post)
Lenka, what fic were you talking about? It sounds interesting. Could you give the link of that fic please?
I was talking about Storm Surge, I am not sure if you will like it but I enjoy it.... but I am always little scared to recommend something because it's always little weird when you are gushing about something to someone and then they end up not liking it.

Thanks for the links!
Old 08-09-2014, 12:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
I was talking about Storm Surge, I am not sure if you will like it but I enjoy it.... but I am always little scared to recommend something because it's always little weird when you are gushing about something to someone and then they end up not liking it.

Thanks for the links!
thanks for the link Lenka

I know it's a liitle weird when you are gushing about something to someone and then they end up not liking it, but if you think it's good it's better you recommend it. Yes different people have different taste, but there is always someone or some people who have the same taste as yours, so if you recommend it, it will benefit some people who has the same taste.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:55 AM
Graphics Team

Oh yay thanks for the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
We can't blame the man though.
Well of course not

Btw just making sure, everyone believe OQ had sex after the fireplace picnic?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top