Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2014, 11:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
Right, it's later. Doesn't matter if they don't promote Sean to regular anyway. He won't be there.
He won't be at Comic Con for sure? I thought it was still possible because the other con is in early July?

ETA: jade, love your vid! So beautiful!

Last edited by Maggie_R; 05-14-2014 at 11:41 AM
Old 05-14-2014, 11:05 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Oh God! I'm now imagining a TV Guide Outlaw Queen photoshoot!!!
Omg I'd love that! GAWDDD I hope they do that!!
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-14-2014, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
He won't be at Comic Con for sure? I thought it was still possible because the other con is in early July?

ETA: jade, love your vid! So beautiful!
I don't know for sure, but if they don't promote him to regular before CC i doubt he will be there with other 9 regulars (+ Knave) that can attend.

Season 1 - Snowing
Season 2 - Rumbelle
Season 3 - Captain Swan

So logically season 4 should be an Outlaw Queen season.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:45 PM
Graphics Team

I'd love for s4 to be an OQ season
Old 05-14-2014, 03:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
I don't know for sure, but if they don't promote him to regular before CC i doubt he will be there with other 9 regulars (+ Knave) that can attend.
Good point!!

Quote:
Season 1 - Snowing
Season 2 - Rumbelle
Season 3 - Captain Swan

So logically season 4 should be an Outlaw Queen season.
Oh yes, I would love THIS!! Wouldn't it be awesome if they spent as many episodes on OQ as they did on CS and Emma- and Hook-centric??
Old 05-14-2014, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Lol never going to happen with OQ, but yes i expect for them to focus on OQ mostly, at least in 4A.
Old 05-14-2014, 03:05 PM
Graphics Team

^ Aye don't say that! It might happen... if we wish hard enough.
My gawd I'd be like.. Omg I hope it happens!!! I'd love all the cuteness.
Old 05-14-2014, 03:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquelyn (View Post)
^ Aye don't say that! It might happen... if we wish hard enough.
My gawd I'd be like.. Omg I hope it happens!!! I'd love all the cuteness.

I for one will be wishing as hard as I can wish! But I am so afraid of getting my hopes up and then have my heart broken again.
Old 05-14-2014, 03:11 PM
Graphics Team

Well it's about time we get a season for our ship.
I mean it's possible it might not. BUT I'm thinking positive. Just gonna hope and wish it happens
Old 05-14-2014, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Ya know, i only want them to get through this. I don't care how much screentime they get, as long as my bbs are happy.
Old 05-14-2014, 03:38 PM
Graphics Team

I'd love to have alot of scenes of them in s4, but yeah I'm hoping atleast they end up really happy together. It would be lovely to have some seasons and see them going steady in their relationship.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

That's why we need season 5, then i can see them going strong. Nothing will be able to break them up if they get through this.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:24 PM
Graphics Team

Huh... season 5? I think we should get through season 4 first.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Here's some gorgeous new art by colorblind.

(I hope it's not presumptious of me to post this here, Sanja? Because I love it.) ETA: I just realized I should have PM'd you instead of posting here. Again, hope you don't mind.

I really love it. Plus I have a question--which kiss is this? I thought I had memorized them all by watching 50 million times but I can't place it. Is it from the fireplace scene in the finale?

And there’s a silent storm inside me
Looking for a home
I hope that someone’s gonna find me
And say that I belong
I’ll wait forever and a lifetime
To find I’m not alone
There’s a silent storm inside me
Someday I’ll be calm

Source

Last edited by Maggie_R; 05-14-2014 at 09:03 PM
Old 05-15-2014, 05:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifty springs (View Post)
Not happy about the Marian storyline, but I refuse to give up.
I also don't like about marian storyline. I know the writer putting it to give angst/obstacle/drama to OQ love, but they should have done it without marian story, they could have done it with other way.

What this person wrote, perfectly describe what I felt about this marian storyline, so i just quote it here (source) :

Quote:
The Problem

Look, I love angst and I love drama. I love twisted. One of my favorite relationships on the show is Regina and Rumple. Some of my favorite love stories in general are tragic ones. Drama is drama, drama is good.

But, for starters, one of my biggest draws to Outlaw Queen had been that it was something healthy for Regina. Something untouched and untainted, not a relationship with someone who wronged her or someone she wronged. Someone new, someone she CHOSE and someone who chose her for her.*For her character development, I felt it was so crucial and so actually rewarding. She was evil for years, spent season two on rocky grounds and in season three it looked like her head cleared and things began working out. She unlocked her own white magic.

And now it’s completely tainted, like everything else is with Regina, and I think that is my biggest disappointment. I did not want easy and smooth. But this is sickening. The show can’t write a romance that doesn’t have hugely problematic elements. I mean even if you ship Rumbelle or CS, you gotta admit certain aspects of both romances can make you raise an eyebrow. Now Outlaw Queen is in that territory, too.

The Solution

Because how do you fix this? I get it, they are soul mates. They have a connection, and things may not be over. But do you make Marion suddenly evil to vilify her? Or do you reinstate Regina as a murderer (as it is implied that Marion died at her hands) and thus base her happiness on having ruined Robin’s life just as Tink had said? (I get it, she didn’t go into the tavern and set off events that led to this point… she was responsible for him losing his wife, at least that’s what the show is trying to imply). OR, do you keep Marion alive and around, and make Regina the home wrecker other woman?

Do they expect me to root for Marion and Robin when I am way too biased and invested in Regina’s development? And how do I root for Regina to wrong this family and this woman that she, unwittingly, had wronged before? (Why does Regina have to wrong and be wronged by everyone in her life, making it essentially impossible to find an untainted relationship? Her son, Snow, Emma…)

And if THAT wasn’t enough, they are using the worst of all clichés, which is bringing back old lovers. I also understand that with Marion surviving, Regina is essentially not her killer. Emma DID change the implied past (how Robin didn’t know is beyond me and I know there is speculation that she might have died after being rescued etc), Marion didn’t die by Regina’s hands. But now we have a current day love triangle? And if there is one thing this show does absolute worst is love triangles.*

Regina is a wonderfully rich and complex character with lots of complications within her own personality, and instead of using those to explore this relationship, they had to f..k it up and bring in outside obstacles. How is he supposed to choose her over the mother of his child? Someone he loved for so long?

But you know what is the WORST? I do not want nor find any interest in seeing Regina having unrequited love again. I do not care of her trying to win somebody else over again and, once again, having to run and crave love. Having to wait and want somebody to choose her because she’s hurt, alone, punished again.*

It’s just sickening.

You can do quality drama and you can do cheap, stunt drama. And I’m sorry, but at this point they have me rooting for the “Evil Queen” through and through and I have no desire to watch the Hood/Locksley family while Regina is sidelined once more.*

It’s not that I don’t want hardships and drama, it’s that I hoped and wanted it to be done better than this. I wanted her love interest to stand up to her, be a partner, be someone interesting and be progressive. I did and still do not want Regina running after someone. Again. And again.