Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2017, 12:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

so basically all they have been doing so far since they brought sean back was just to say "be careful what you wish for - earlier on you at least had a decent love Story - now you have nothing?" well thanks for that. Too bad the actors have to do as they are told or I would have just wanted lana and sean to laugh in Adams face and be like "get other idiots to do that stupid storyline"

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 03-24-2017, 12:12 AM
Elite Fan

The ONLY positive thing about this is that they are working together again and that we'll see Robin with EQ. They have insane chemistry, so at least there's that.
Old 03-24-2017, 12:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

yes their chemistry is undeniable and i think the fact that he is working with lana again made Sean agree to come back. i mean who wouldnt

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 03-24-2017, 01:00 PM
Yo Ho Matey

I agree their chemistry is undeniable
Old 03-24-2017, 05:44 PM
Absolute Fan

I think I could enjoy wish Robin with the EQ if it wouldn't feel like such a smack in the face to Regina.

I get that Lana does a great job with the tormented looks, but all that they've put Regina through is just getting to be too much. When they don't have any balance between disappointment and happiness, the story becomes depressing. That was the point I reached at the end of season 5 where I just didn't enjoy it anymore and even though they were upfront that Sean's return would be temporary, I thought they could still do something good with 4 or 5 episodes. Like a "Ghost" type thing? But all they've done is made me regret that I started watching again for this.
Old 03-25-2017, 04:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

i understand what you mean. and i am fed up with the tormented looks on Reginas face. I mean hse is / was a villan yes... but hook also gets his happiness although he did really f ed up things in the past. hell even rumple was happy for awhile etc. its like one ep when we see REgina happy will be followed by a whole season where she is not

anyway I still hope they close that storyline with something good

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 03-26-2017, 01:55 PM
Yo Ho Matey

Yes there needs to be something good about bringing Robin back
Old 03-26-2017, 10:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

other than just the chemistry. i really hope they didnt destroy the ep

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 03-27-2017, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Whoever gets the chance to watch: (Just going to carry over my same tboughts from the OQ thread at OUAT)

So, they didn't merge EQ back into Regina? Cause if not, that's very weird to me and kind of makes a mockery out of the whole redemption arc she went through in the series. Kind of reminds me of the show The Magicians and when the character loses their 'shade.' They are really not a whole person without it.

Robin left with EQ? That's what I'm reading. Some OQ fans may settle for that idea, okay, but I'm personally glad I didn't watch then. That's not satisfying to me; it plays off like a cop out.

I didn't expect Regina to go sliding backwards into evil again but I expected a real healing by unifying herself. I wasn't expecting anything good for OQ but what is this? EQ side disappears to Wish realm with Wish Robin and page 23 is now supposed to represent the tale of evil-OQ? What the hell? I take that as an insult because, what, at the end of the day EQ, the part of herself RESPONSIBLE for the actual wrongdoings walks away with the Happy Ending, not Regina, the actual part of her that wanted redemption in the first place. What kind of twisted message of hope is that? That she gave up on being evil too soon? If she waited it out longer in the EF, she could have cast a wish spell and had Robin's dark counterpart all to herself.

Hell, all that time wasted to bring Daniel back to life and all she needed was Sidney the genie to send her to a wish realm all along instead of using him to kill the King. There she could have found another version of Daniel by this writing logic. Then EQ could have been prevented from the start. I reinforce this is just weird.
Old 03-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

i will watch it when i am getting home but i am a Little scared lol (havent read what you wrote yet)

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 03-27-2017, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

Don't be scared, they did not ruin it completely like we thought they would.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

hahahahaa i am glad to hear that another couple of hours then i can watch

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 03-27-2017, 08:59 AM
Absolute Fan

I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. It wasn't what I wanted from this story. The ending wasn't even relevant to the story they told in earlier seasons. This didn't add to the actual love story between Robin and Regina in any way. Wish Robin did nothing to help Regina love herself (I think Henry and Snow have helped the most with that) and he did nothing to add to the original Robin Hood story either. I just don't see what the point was.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:35 AM
Yo Ho Matey

I am glad there love story wasn't ruined! I will watch this on Wednesday
Old 03-27-2017, 11:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

honestly i dont know what to think. i didnt hate it and yet it was such a slap in the face because the evil queen got the happy ending and regina still didnt. weird messaging if you ask me. of course I enjoyed the chemistry between lana and sean and I am glad to see that in some twisted unitverse they can be happy together.. but its just not robin and regina.. its wish robin and .. alter ego evil queen regina lol. so yeah not the same

Lana Maria Parrilla

Closed Thread   Post New Thread