Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2017, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Heather, earlier in the season Emma said off-handedly that she wished she had never become the savior. She was just having a moment, it wasn't a serious wish. Closer to the end of 6A, the EQ gets hold of the genie lamp and becomes it's master and wishes for Emma's wish to be granted. So technically it was Emma's wish, but the EQ actually made it happen. Emma vanished off to the wish world, followed by Regina who wished to be sent to wherever Emma had been sent. (She was able to to do that since she was also the master of the lamp.) That's where they crossed paths with Robin.

In the meantime, in Storybrooke, David made a wish for the evil queen to get what she deserved and Gideon appeared and he turned the evil queen into a snake. Shortly after that was when Robin showed up in the wish world. Some people are speculating David's wish actually brought Robin into existence, but we really don't know. We know he's somehow different than the other people in the wish world because they all aged as they would have if the curse had never been cast, but Robin and the Sheriff of Nottingham didn't age at all. If anything Robin looks a little younger. They dyed Sean's hair dark brown so there's no gray in it which I'm guessing they did for a reason.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Okay, yeah, that spoiler makes it seem like somebody is smoking something on this show. Seriously, lol. They might as well just bring the EQ back and have this dark wish verse Robin team up with her if they go that route.

Suz, to me, it does look like a huge 'screw you' to the fanbase, in my opinion. So I think you're right about that sadly. I don't believe for one second they ever wanted to bring Robin back. None of what seems to be happening onscreen resembles closure in anyway. Sounds like they didn't even attempt to rectify what they did to the real Robin and destroying his soul. What they are doing makes no sense for a short arc and the only purpose I am getting out of it is to slam the idea that OQ were ever soulmates if they do in some slight chance reveal a connection to the real Robin Hood otherwise it's simply to force Regina to want to get rid of this imposter and move on.

I agree that Lana should just leave after this.
i also dont think they ever wanted to bring him back. for them thta SL was done and over with. I just dont know why Sean agreed to come back for this? I mean he said he would only come back for a good storyline so either there is something coming we are not Aware of yet or.... well not. 3 eps are already over i expect two more so there is nothing much that they can still write in to redeem what has currently been Happening.

we will see. so far only the 4 main chars are in negotiation right? (although that would finally bring the Focus back to them lol)

Sherry - honestly I thought that when the evil queen was turned into a snake that all of her wishes would be void and that this other realm would just vanish. that didnt happen tho. That Robin didnt Age, was weird for me as well, but I havent thought of this before

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-16-2017, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

Sean said he always wanted to explore Robin's dark past, that's probably why he came back.

Yeah, 4 people are in negotiations, I'd rather Lana says no, because the focus will obviously be on CS, Lana and Robert should just move on.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

dark past okay but he is just dark now. I would have rather seen flashbacks

she should take on a better Project. I hope she does. i would miss her but the Show... yeah

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-16-2017, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
i also dont think they ever wanted to bring him back. for them thta SL was done and over with. I just dont know why Sean agreed to come back for this? I mean he said he would only come back for a good storyline so either there is something coming we are not Aware of yet or.... well not. 3 eps are already over i expect two more so there is nothing much that they can still write in to redeem what has currently been Happening.
I think in one of the interviews I read a while back, Sean said he didn't know how the arc would be resolved, I think he just knew how they were bringing him back. It's possible he didn't know the details of the story. Or it could be as simple as he needed work and they made him a good offer.

Quote:
we will see. so far only the 4 main chars are in negotiation right? (although that would finally bring the Focus back to them lol)
I haven't been keeping up with all that too much. If they are only looking at bringing back 4 characters though, then I think the show needs to end. That's too many characters to lose. It would be more like a spin-off than a renewal. What about Henry? I can't imagine Regina without Henry.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

well so far there is no resolve but nore Aggravation lol. but i dont knw.. maybe there is still something in the works. i dont want to give up too soon. but you could be right. maybe he just got a good offer and well who would say no to working wiht lana again

so far ist only the main characters . they even talk of snow and charming possible leaving but that has been out since Ginny got pregnant the first time around. I just cant see those two staying on the Show. but i thought they would at least consider like you said Henry, and belle. tho maybe jared is too busy wiht School and emelie wants to enjoy motherhood

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-16-2017, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

I'd like to believe something good could still come out of this story line, but we have been burned so many times, it's not easy to have hope anymore.

I would think of the people who aren't in negotiations, Henry's absence would be the hardest to explain unless they do a time jump and say he's away at college. They can't kill him off. I doubt Disney would allow them to kill off Belle or Snowing, so maybe if Belle and Rumple don't reconcile, she might leave town. I don't know how they'd explain Snow and Charming's absence. I'm thinking they won't want to give us any news before the finale because that might spoil possible cliffhangers if we already know who is or isn't coming back.

I really want a good ending for Regina. I enjoy her relationships with the Charmings and Henry, but I would still like to have seen her have romance in her life too. Not because I think she needs it, but because I think she wants it. Plus I like romantic stories, so of course I want one for my favorite character.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

honestly.. before only returning with a hand full of characters they should just go out with a bang. End the show on a good note and then there is that. I mean of course I love lana and Robert the most and I would keep watching but iwthout snowing and possible henry and belle etc it wouldnt be the same

I know what you mean. she doesnt need romance in her life but I like to see a romance playing out as well and Regina deserves a happy ending

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-16-2017, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure how much of this talk is spoilers so haven't read all of it.

I have seen the episode now and my bb's why do this to us and them! I understand about exploring dark pasts but this Robin is evil so far nothing like our Robin!
Old 03-17-2017, 03:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

no real Spoilers besides what has already happened. just talking about the the contracts are running out for some of the chars

HIS dark past would have been ok. but this? this is Dark Robin. not a nice Robin with a dark past

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-17-2017, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

I think maybe this is what our Robin was like at one point. He told Regina that he was once a very different person and that was why he understood that people could change. Wish realm Robin's Marian died early for some reason and so he never became the Robin that we knew. This is him, never having had love, much like Regina was after Daniel died. That's my take it on it anyway.
Old 03-17-2017, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, after reading a comment made by Adam, he makes it sound like the whole point of this arc is just about Regina letting go. If so, totally unnecessary to have brought Sean back for this and to have gone about it this way.

Sherry - thanks for the synopsis, did they ever clarify if the wish verse Emma got sent to was even real, like an AU? I bet they never bother to explain why Robin appeared younger than everybody else, lol.

Suz, if Lana is in negotiations beyond s6, I just have no clue what purpose her character would serve without Snowing, without Henry and only CS. She doesn't even have Robin Hood. What personal story is there for her that doesn't revolve around tragedy? The writing appears out of steam... they should wrap up, in my opinion.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yeah, after reading a comment made by Adam, he makes it sound like the whole point of this arc is just about Regina letting go. If so, totally unnecessary to have brought Sean back for this and to have gone about it this way.
I agree. If this is just about letting go, they could have had Regina have some type of out of body experience where she actually sees the real Robin in the afterlife and they are able to talk, maybe say the things they wanted say before and didn't have time, and then Regina returns with no doubts that Robin is happy and in a good place. It could have easily been done in one episode and I think it would have been much more meaningful that what they are doing now. Quality over quantity.

Quote:
Sherry - thanks for the synopsis, did they ever clarify if the wish verse Emma got sent to was even real, like an AU? I bet they never bother to explain why Robin appeared younger than everybody else, lol.
They said in an interview that the wish world is a real place now. I think it came into existence when Emma's wish was made and I think it continues to exist now. So it's kind of an AU, but also not because it didn't exist until the wish was made. I believe this is one of those things that they don't want us to ask to many questions about because it doesn't actually make sense.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol no it doesnt make sense at all. but what does wiht this show nowadays?. and yes Sherry it could be that Robin was like this before he found out what love is and since marian died in the other realm long before he is still in that dark place. but that would mean that with love he could turn into the robin we know...

Heather - I have no idea what purpose Lana / Regina would have with once if all those characters were gone. maybe then they would make it that Regina was rumples daughter and make as barf with everything that happened in the beginning of season 6 (you havent seen it so I am telling you this: the evil queen made out wiht rumple)

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-20-2017, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't like where this is going with the new Robin I suppose we will wait and see!