Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2017, 04:08 AM
Elite Fan

A&E call this closure for OQ fans? Yeah, just no.
Old 03-14-2017, 05:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i wonder what he meant wiht that - i think what he actually meant was "we are gonna screw you over a second time" are you spoiled?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-14-2017, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

You mean do I read spoilers? Yeah, I do.
Old 03-14-2017, 08:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes thats what i meant sorry Sanja. well i just heard about one Thing and that made me grow angrier then i was before lol.

but yeah seems like Robin is indeed a bad Version of himself there

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-14-2017, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's fine hon don't worry

I will watch the episode tomorrow
Old 03-14-2017, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
A&E call this closure for OQ fans? Yeah, just no.
Yeah, I haven't watched this season at all - not even for this Robin arc because I refuse to ever be suckered in by A&E again, so instead I have just have been following what others still watching have been saying. Sadly, can't say I'm surprised by what I am reading about. IF there had been anything worth while for OQ during Sean's return, I probably would have just checked out those scenes later on. Looks like that won't be happening, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
yes thats what i meant sorry Sanja. well i just heard about one Thing and that made me grow angrier then i was before lol.

but yeah seems like Robin is indeed a bad Version of himself there
Suz, it sounds like when fans complained about Robin being destroyed off without his own background story explored, they concocted a poorly executed rushed version of his 'bad past' at Regina's expense?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

Suz, yeah pretty sure I know what spoiler you're talking about.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

i will probably watch the Show til it finishes for Lana - although i am not agreeing wiht most of the storylines. especially since it still seems that Regina being happy is just not in the books for the writers. BUT i have to say that some episodes of this season i have enjoyed - still concerning OQ - they slapped us in the face yet again - not that i expected something else but i sure did hope.

tho i have to say that the chemistry between sean and lana alone is worth watching

Heather - it is always at Reginas expense, isnt it? but yeah it seems like it. I dont want to be mean but it seems like the writers felt forced to bring Robin back becuase SO MANY fans wanted him back - so that they said "ok we bring him back but on our Terms, so screw you" (just my own personal opinion)

Sanja - lol yes i am sure. although i Kind of expected that too. because thats the only Thing OQ fans complained about from the beginning that it was poorly handled before him even dying. lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-15-2017, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's best that Lana leaves this show with the rest of the cast. There's nothing good for Regina and her story is basically finished. She has a family she always wanted.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

I'm sorry to say I am already starting to regret that I came back to watching for this. I liked 6x11, but 6x12 was completely different. In the first episode I felt like I saw a version of Robin who was snarky, but still seemed to have a little bit of the Robin we knew in him. I didn't see any of that in this last episode. He seemed like a different person, not just different from the original Robin, but even different from the previous episode.

I think I've seen the spoiler you all are talking about and it looks like it's going to get worse. I don't know why they are so intent on doing the opposite of what they know fans want to see. I know his return was always going to be temporary, but they could have done better than this. Unless it's like Suz said, and basically a big screw you to the fans who kept asking for his return.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Sanja - I agree about lana. She should just take the out after season 6 and leave them hanging. (we all know that Lana is about 80 % of the show lol) That tho depends of course on what she wants to do next.

Sherry - It sucks that the last ep was so bad and i completely agree, he was totally different from just one Episode before then. and i dont get that to be honest. although i would like to know how that Spoiler turns out
Spoiler:
I sometimes just dont get the Show. couldnt they just give us closure, if nothing else?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-15-2017, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, yeah, that spoiler makes it seem like somebody is smoking something on this show. Seriously, lol. They might as well just bring the EQ back and have this dark wish verse Robin team up with her if they go that route.

Suz, to me, it does look like a huge 'screw you' to the fanbase, in my opinion. So I think you're right about that sadly. I don't believe for one second they ever wanted to bring Robin back. None of what seems to be happening onscreen resembles closure in anyway. Sounds like they didn't even attempt to rectify what they did to the real Robin and destroying his soul. What they are doing makes no sense for a short arc and the only purpose I am getting out of it is to slam the idea that OQ were ever soulmates if they do in some slight chance reveal a connection to the real Robin Hood otherwise it's simply to force Regina to want to get rid of this imposter and move on.

I agree that Lana should just leave after this.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 03-15-2017 at 02:07 PM
Old 03-15-2017, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't read any spoilers but I'm not loving the sound of what you are all saying!!
Old 03-15-2017, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
They might as well just bring the EQ back and have this dark wish verse Robin team up with her if they go that route.
That wouldn't surprise me. After all, her wish created the wish world that he comes from, so maybe he's what she would wish for.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
That wouldn't surprise me. After all, her wish created the wish world that he comes from, so maybe he's what she would wish for.
Okay. Yeah, obviously I haven't watched, Sherry, but that would actually make sense then. If it's a manifestation of the EQ side, not of who Regina has become? I'm not aware of all the little details but that is one that sounds relevant.

I am going to assume at some point the EQ will mesh back with Regina and that might be what triggers the disappearance of the fake Robin. And I call him the fake Robin because I don't believe at all that they plan to connect this to the real Robin in anyway - except for creating a crappy way to make Regina let go. So basically, OQ fans still get screwed over with any decent closure is what it sounds like, right?

The time would have been better spent sending Regina to some afterlife realm that proves Robin's soul lives on, that Hades was wrong, but that would actually have made sense and given Regina something semi-happy about to move on. Instead, it looks like she'll be forced to move on because of some dark imposter.