Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-23-2017, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww that is so lovely
Old 06-27-2017, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Apparently there is a Dark OQ week happening. I'm seeing lots of fics suddenly showing up on fanfiction.net and OMG I'm loving them so much. It's like falling in love with this couple all over again. I still feel bitter about what happened with real OQ because our Regina is still alone and original Robin is still obliterated, but the fanfic for Dark OQ is just so good. Of course their voices vary between writers, but most have the sassy banter that shows up in a lot of the missing year fics, but Regina isn't carrying around the devastation of losing Henry, so it's less angsty. And the best part is there is absolutely no Marilena mess, no mentions of Zelena at all. I don't even want this relationship to ever be on the show because the writers would surely mess it up. Ok, I might like to see the wedding, but nothing more. I'm far more trusting of the fanfic writers.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

i have to admit that this sounds lovely. maybe i will give it a go

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-29-2017, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

I've been enjoying it all week, but I will say that I think the theme from the first day "getting to know you" has been my favorite so far.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't where to put this but I've just watched old episode of Cold case on my tv and what a surprise that was that Noan Bean and Sean were there playing friends... I had no idea they were on the show and in the same episode, what a coincidence.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

oh really? I didnt know that either

sherry do you have a link?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-30-2017, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

That does sound lovely
Old 07-10-2017, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

I didn't save all the links, but here is a post that has a round up of all the links for Dark OQ week.
my angel of mercy | Dark Outlaw Queen Week Masterpost

I enjoyed days 1-3 and 6 the most. Roland is present in many of them, but most do not mention baby Robyn at all, or if they do, it's just briefly. Also Regina (EQ) is pregnant in a few of them. I'm personally not big on the idea of them having a baby, but I know I'm in the minority on that.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

thank you thats great. i will check it out

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for all of those
Old 08-06-2017, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

I miss them.

x
Old 08-07-2017, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup. It's too bad they screwed it up so bad but recently, I was thinking how I would not have liked it if they got a HE in the s6 finale but only Regina returned for s7.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

If he had been in season 6 and they had good development and got to have scenes without Zelena, then it probably would have been worth it to me to have them for one more season, even if it meant we lost him in season 7.

The original mistake they made was bringing back Marian. There was no good way to wrap that up. Marian could have died again, which would have been crappy for several reasons. He and Marian could have divorced which seemed unlikely because I'm not sure how Disney would have liked Robin Hood divorcing Maid Marian to have a romance with the Evil Queen. Or we could have magical plot twist, which could have been good, if done correctly. I was very in favor of Marian being Zelena, I was most definitely not in favor of the way they chose for that to play out. I read a fic where after they got to NY, instead of getting pregnant, Zelena put Robin under a sleeping curse. That's more along the lines of what I was thinking. Even in season 5, there were ways at least some of the damage could have been undone, but I think by then they were more interested in writing for Regina and Zelena than they were for Regina and Robin.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely believe they were more invested in Regina & Zelena rather than Regina & Robin Hood.

I do remember when the s3 finale spoilers hit I was anxious when they announced the casting for Marian and then speculation started running that Regina was responsible for her death. It turned out to be true and right there was the kiss of death. Looking back, bringing back Marian was a bad idea, she should gave remained part of the past like Daniel was. And there were definitely other ways to cause drama with Zelena that didn't require deceptive sex and a baby to boot. Ew.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I definitely believe they were more invested in Regina & Zelena rather than Regina & Robin Hood.
Then after all that, they barely did anything with Regina and Zelena in season 6. Zelena had some pointless scenes bonding with the EQ, but she and Regina interacted very little up until Zelena's centric late in season 6. If they wanted Regina and Zelena to eventually reconcile, that could have caused conflict for OQ in season 6, with Regina being torn between respecting Robin's feelings and what Zelena had put him through while also wanting to forgive her sister and form a relationship with her. It kind of seemed like they were going that way in late season 5 before they killed him.