Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2014, 09:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
I haven't seen the promo yet, but I hope he is, it already makes no sense that he wasn't in this episode, I mean, Regina was looking for a cure, he should've been there with her.
But I'm happy we got that scene where Henry clearly supports Robin and Regina's relationship and knows what's up (I mean, he spent an entire day stuck with these two in "Rocky Road", so he had to know what was still happening between them)

And did you see all the tweets from Lana about OQ? I mean, OQ wasn't in the episode and the feels were strong on Twitter
i know right? he should work with her on getting a cure. not let her do all the work alone. normally it would be him and her working together, so I really dont get the point.

i didnt see them all but those I saw I liked

Sanja - hope you are wrong too I miss him when he isnt in an episode I rather have him then hook

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-20-2014, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

According to the press release, no Sean/Robin in ep 5 either. Even though we suspected it, I was hoping maybe we were wrong.

It does seem that the entire burden of saving Marian from the freezing curse has fallen on Regina. I hope Marian will be unfrozen within the next few episodes so the story can move on. It's going to get really boring her just being a popsicle indefinitely.
Old 10-20-2014, 01:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
According to the press release, no Sean/Robin in ep 5 either. Even though we suspected it, I was hoping maybe we were wrong.

It does seem that the entire burden of saving Marian from the freezing curse has fallen on Regina. I hope Marian will be unfrozen within the next few episodes so the story can move on. It's going to get really boring her just being a popsicle indefinitely.
Ugh, it pisses me off. Two episodes in the row? Are you kidding? I hate the fact that he's still a freaking recurring character, he should be in every single episodes helping Regina find a cure. I don't understand why they're not using him more!!!!! It makes no sense to me that Robin would just let Regina looking for a cure all by herself while he's out there hunting squirrels, I'm so mad at the writers for doing this
Old 10-20-2014, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

They want us to think this is not entirely about OQ and that there is a possibility of Robin staying with Marian. It's just dumb, because that's cleary not the case and they are undersuing a really great character because of that.
Old 10-20-2014, 02:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
They want us to think this is not entirely about OQ and that there is a possibility of Robin staying with Marian. It's just dumb, because that's cleary not the case and they are undersuing a really great character because of that.
Exactly!!!! They should stop the "let's play with the fans so we can keep them guessing", this is ridiculous, OUAT is not TWD, there's no need to keep people guessing like that, it's OBVIOUS that Robin and Regina will end up together at some point

But I'm not surprised they are doing this, there's still delusional people out there who still think that Robin and Marian will end up together because they are an "iconic couple"

Anyway, the whole situation is ridiculous, the lack of Regina is ridiculous, the lack of OQ is also ridiculous. I hate how the episodes are so focused on Frozen, Frozen this, Frozen that... I'm so tired of this.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just really mad about this
Old 10-20-2014, 02:33 PM
Graphics Team

So you're saying the whole time Regina's looking for a cure for Marian, Robin is nowhere to be seen?
This doesn't make any sense.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 10-20-2014, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Oh i am mad too, i think we are all mad about this.
As for those people who think Robin will stay with Marian, they are usually Swan Queen fans or Regina haters. How can you even think he will stay with a woman he moved on from?

I guess AnE think they are doing a great job with "confliced Robin". If you want people to keep guessing, don't make him say he's in love with Regina.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquelyn (View Post)
So you're saying the whole time Regina's looking for a cure for Marian, Robin is nowhere to be seen?
This doesn't make any sense.
Pretty much, at least for now. No Sean/Robin listed in the press release for ep 5 and I'm assuming the reason Regina is going after the Snow Queen is to find a way to help Marian. I don't know how long they plan to leave Marian frozen though. I hope not too much longer becuause I want storyline progress and that won't happen while Marian is fozen.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

I kinda wonder what that damn 7th episode ("The Snow Queen") will be all about! Sean seems so excited about it! Could it be the one when Marian gets unfrozen?

But yeah, like you guys I am irritated at how they have handled things. Knowing Robin and knowing his honour (a trait that these writers have made really noticable lately), he would never let Regina look for a cure to unfreeze his un-dead wife all alone. He would be there to help any way he could! He would look through the books, search through her potions, he would HELP.

But no! It made so much more sense to see "Lady and the Tramp" eating macarroni from each other's hand... or more CS snogging...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
therefore we got Danny Suko and Sandra Dee Liplocking for about half of the show
Ahhh, thank you, Suz. I needed that laugh.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I kinda wonder what that damn 7th episode ("The Snow Queen") will be all about! Sean seems so excited about it! Could it be the one when Marian gets unfrozen?
I think that could be it. If it is, hopefully it won't be Marian wakes up and she and Robin go back as they were before. I doubt that would be anyone's favorite scene.

Quote:
But yeah, like you guys I am irritated at how they have handled things. Knowing Robin and knowing his honour (a trait that these writers have made really noticable lately), he would never let Regina look for a cure to unfreeze his un-dead wife all alone. He would be there to help any way he could! He would look through the books, search through her potions, he would HELP.
Exactly. It's totally OOC for him not to be helping. He would never just dump this on Regina and go back to doing his own thing. That is not the Robin we know, but unfortunately the writers don't want to pay Sean to be in the scene helping, so we just have to pretend he is there between scenes.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Nah, I'll just say his scenes in the episode were next to Snow and Regina's... wait what??? Oh yeah, they were deleted, yeah, I remember...!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-20-2014, 05:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
so we just have to pretend he is there between scenes.
Ha!! There sure is an awful lot of Robin Hood we have to pretend happened between scenes this season... enough to fill a whole episode all on it's own!
Old 10-20-2014, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Well at this point we are all just filling in all the holes in this storyline with our own opinions on what might have happened. Maybe someday they'll actually give us some real answers but for now there is a lot we are expected to draw our own conclusions about.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
Ahhh, thank you, Suz. I needed that laugh.
youre very welcome. I behaved like a 5 year old kid seeing grown ups kiss and was like "ewww please stop"

but yeah it makes no sense to have regina look for a cure with robin nowhere to be seen. Like he wouldnt want to help. seriously

They promoted OQ so much in paris and are still doing it with tweets and everything and it seems liek the more they do it the less screentime they have

and it makes me mad that there is no robin in next episode eihter. le sigh

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign