Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

she will definitely want revenge and with breaking up OQ she hit two birds with one stone . - so thats definitely a possibility. and if she would me marian and vise versa that at least would mean they would not be adding MORE characters to an already HUGE cast lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-03-2014, 07:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
she will definitely want revenge and with breaking up OQ she hit two birds with one stone . - so thats definitely a possibility. and if she would me marian and vise versa that at least would mean they would not be adding MORE characters to an already HUGE cast lol
Yes, and I'm still not too happy with the fact that Socha was made a regular before Sean, but I like to think he already is, unofficially. I remember a cast member of TWD saying she was a regular but it was made official one season later, so I'm assuming it could be the same thing for OUAT?
Old 10-03-2014, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
Can't you guys just see the epic reveal? Marian transforming into Maleficent and cackling as she uses Regina's season one words against her, "Love is weakness." Cue her going on and on about having to show her "friend" Regina that Robin made her pathetic and left her in the dust rather quickly for his dead wife.
What i don't like about this is that they'd have to make Robin completely clueless and blinded with love and respect for Marian not to realize it's not really her.
Also if he were to leave her, he would do it because she's not his Marian, making it seem if she was he would be with her until death and would never go back to Regina.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Valid points. It stinks though because basically, from whatever angle you look at it, Robin and Marian ending is likely to taint OQ's reunion. I'm concerned with how they're going to make this all alright again but fingers crossed lol!
Old 10-03-2014, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
What i don't like about this is that they'd have to make Robin completely clueless and blinded with love and respect for Marian not to realize it's not really her.
Or it could be that Robin is not paying close enough attention to realize that something is off right away.

Quote:
Also if he were to leave her, he would do it because she's not his Marian, making it seem if she was he would be with her until death and would never go back to Regina.
Hmm, you have a good point. I didn't really think of it that way.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
It depends, he still can choose Regina before the big revelation of Marian being Maleficent (if there's one), he still can choose her because he can't live without her, because he loves her too much and it kills him to be away from her. Sean was saying something like "when you're in love, you're in love", so he still can change his mind.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:42 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
Hi, can I be added please? I follow this thread (the three OQ threads actually lol) since August and read all of them, but I was a little bit shy to talk, but a lovely OQ shipper (where are you? ) on Tumblr convinced me to come and post, so I did

So to be honest, I stopped watching the show after season 1 because of the mess they had done with August, but this year, some people I follow on Tumblr were OQ shippers and I just kept seeing stuff of them over and over again and because of the gifsets I was pretty attracted to their relationship, so I catched up on August and I was hooked, I mean, their bond is so beautiful, seeing a "stranger" understanding her that well, and being able to help her when she needed it or comforting her when she had doubts, I don't know, their relationship is so fascinating to me, and I know that no one proved it on the show but I'd love to see that soulmate bond, you know, the fact that you can feel the other if he/she is in pain or happy or in danger and all that stuff, plus, seeing Regina so happy was adorable, so it was amazing to see her like that but I knew deep down that it wouldn't last but I wasn't expecting THAT kind of obstacle, I was shocked and pissed off and I was keep thinking (and I still do) "how they're going to fix that?", so I thought, they're going to kill her or she's going to be Kathryn 2.0 but MM is not Regina so I can't picture her being "okay" with her around even if Robin ends up choosing her, so I thought, and it's probably crazy, that she is Maleficent in disguise when I learned she was coming back but one way or another, I'm sure these two adorable soulmates will get back to each other at some point, I have faith
Haha that "lovely OQ shipper" on tumblr is me I was telling you that we're all friendly here and I am so glad you're posting here now Yay!

And wow that's a long post, but I am with you on that. I love their bond, and I really adore them being known as soulmates. That's who they are. And as far as I know they're the only ones on the show who have been called soulmates.
But yes I do believe they're gonna get back together eventually. I just hope it doesn't take too long.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 10-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It depends, he still can choose Regina before the big revelation of Marian being Maleficent (if there's one), he still can choose her because he can't live without her, because he loves her too much and it kills him to be away from her. Sean was saying something like "when you're in love, you're in love", so he still can change his mind.
Yes, this would make a lot of sense as to how the reveal could come about. If Robin were to leave "Marian" then the revenge plan has failed and the villian Maleficent (or Zelena) could reveal themselves. I do think they could be in danger if this is the case though. Let's say Robin didn't leave "Marian", do you think Maleficent/Zelena is planning to live married to Robin indefinitely? Nope. She's planning to kill him. Dun, dun, dun!
Old 10-03-2014, 09:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yes, and I'm still not too happy with the fact that Socha was made a regular before Sean, but I like to think he already is, unofficially. I remember a cast member of TWD saying she was a regular but it was made official one season later, so I'm assuming it could be the same thing for OUAT?
Me neither, hated the fact that he was and sean not but i hope you are right snd he will be promoted this seasons. If not i might cry loool

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
Me neither, hated the fact that he was and sean not but i hope you are right snd he will be promoted this seasons. If not i might cry loool
Me too *fingers crossed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquelyn (View Post)
Haha that "lovely OQ shipper" on tumblr is me I was telling you that we're all friendly here and I am so glad you're posting here now Yay!

And wow that's a long post, but I am with you on that. I love their bond, and I really adore them being known as soulmates. That's who they are. And as far as I know they're the only ones on the show who have been called soulmates.
But yes I do believe they're gonna get back together eventually. I just hope it doesn't take too long.
Yay!!!

if they take the "slow burn" route, it'll probably take the whole season to get them back together, but filled with sexual tension and angst (I love angst so I'm all for it tbh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Yes, this would make a lot of sense as to how the reveal could come about. If Robin were to leave "Marian" then the revenge plan has failed and the villian Maleficent (or Zelena) could reveal themselves. I do think they could be in danger if this is the case though. Let's say Robin didn't leave "Marian", do you think Maleficent/Zelena is planning to live married to Robin indefinitely? Nope. She's planning to kill him. Dun, dun, dun!
Yep for sure, right now it's too soon to tell but if she's indeed someone in disguise, I can imagine something be off with her from time to time before the reveal, something she would have forget because it's not Marian, a birthday or something they did together but don't remember what.
I don't know, I can't imagine this situation ending like the MM/David/Kathryn love triangle, I said it earlier, I just can't picture Regina being okay with that, I mean, she couldn't even stand seeing Robin and Marian together at the end of 401; Either they take the easy route and kill her off (that woman was supposed to die three times already, can she escape death again?) or Marian is in fact Maleficent (or Zelena) and that's a big shock for everyone.

And I wanted to say something but I don't know if it's a spoiler, it's just speculation based on a picture, can I talk about it here?
Old 10-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Old 10-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

OMG!!! That is hilarious!!!
Old 10-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

I come in here and that's all I see. Love it. Not gonna lie, that break-up scene was brutal to watch but at the same time, I knew it was coming. Lana & Sean nailed the scene with the facial expressions and gut-wretching angst
Old 10-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
if they take the "slow burn" route, it'll probably take the whole season to get them back together, but filled with sexual tension and angst (I love angst so I'm all for it tbh)
I can handle angst, just not love triangle angst.

Quote:
And I wanted to say something but I don't know if it's a spoiler, it's just speculation based on a picture, can I talk about it here?
Suz or Jac should probably answer this one.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

as long as you use spoilertags its fine to talk about it in here. just like I said.. put it under tags for those who maybe want to remain spoilerfree

and lol ELLEN you got it.

and I am all for slow burn but please not THAT slow. i mean half a season is enough, right??

LEVERAGE campaign