Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

but his wife did not make it to our show. I didnt watch the last episode. thought she died - but he woke her up again right? but yeah so he is now on our show but his "wife" is not... maybe they find a new story for him with him not being married anymore and then he can still turn out to be marians merry man. I already said weeks ago that this would be the easiest way and it really would. or well .. I also take the bus option I am not picky

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

I'm assuming his arc will be connected to Maleficent. Will, Robin, and the merry men broke into Maleficent's castle and Will stole a magic mirror against Robin's orders. Robin found out and was mad, but let Will go with the mirror saying he would suffer the fate he deserved. Will and Anastasia used to the mirror to go to Wonderland. Anastasia got caught breaking into the king's castle to steal jewels, ended up dumping Will to marry the king, did lots of crappy stuff, redeemed herself and re-united with Will. They got married and became the White King and Queen of Wonderland. Although it appears they did not live happily ever after since Will is in SB and Anastasia is not.

ETA: Yes, Anastasia died but was brought back to life when Jafar broke all the laws of magic and brought her back. She died again after that but Will was able to bring her back to life because it was not her time to die.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Will is married to Red Queen/Anastasia.

I don't know much about Will, i watched a couple of episodes, i was also bored.

Eta: Maybe he was sent to our world because of some mission? It doesn't mean they broke up.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
Eta: Maybe he was sent to our world because of some mission? It doesn't mean they broke up.
I'm wondering if Maleficent did something to Anastasia for revenge? I doubt they split up.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Some of that sounds a little familiar. My husband managed to get through the entire series. I think I tuned out after the 3rd or 4th episode.

I didn't care for the actress playing Anastasia. Not that I'm biased, her walking around using my name and all.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

lol so she died twice and was brought back. kinda like someone else we know. well marian died once but she should have died before that lol.

watched until episode 3 because i knew robin was in it. after that.. nope

anyway we will find out wills story soon enough

as long as OQ ends up together and happy wiht a little girl or well twin girls I am happy

almost new thread time btw. are you guys helping me "kill" this thread so that I can open a new one before I head to bed?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Whatever makes you happy. I'm here because I'm putting off doing other things I know I should be doing.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

well we just need 8 more posts

oh title suggestions. we need title suggestions

and I want to be in bed before midnight by time so you can go back to your stuff you have to do then

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

I can't think of any thread titles...

It's dinner time here so I have to take a break. These people think I should feed them everyday! J/K!!
Old 10-02-2014, 02:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

how rude of them

hmmm titles. something to cheer us up might be good right?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I'm wondering if Maleficent did something to Anastasia for revenge? I doubt they split up.
Could be. He is connected ro RH and Maleficent and they will have a bigger sl in 4B. Maybe even Anastasia will cross over later in the season.
Who do you think would be perfect for Marian?
Old 10-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

There was Guy of Gishborne rooting for Marian in every tale I had read. They could bring him in and help us get rid of this triangle

Can't think of ANYTHING nice for a title... yikes!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

oh no. please not even more characters. we have enough as it is.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-02-2014, 02:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I would like it if they got rid of a few more characters.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

definitely.

new thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f437/outlaw-.../#post78239348

LEVERAGE campaign