Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2014, 07:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Once Upon a time Season 2 General Discussion Thread

Broken
S2, Ep1
Broken
The curse is broken and the people of Storybrooke, Maine, remember their past. Emma is reunited with her parents. However, just as celebrations get into swing, Mr. Gold has another dark ploy up his sleeve. Plus, Regina's past actions appear to have consequences.

We Are Both
S2, Ep2
7 Oct. 2012
We Are Both
Prince Charming desperately searches for a way to get Snow White and Emma back from the Enchanted Forest. Meanwhile, the Seven Dwarves discover that if anyone leaves Storybrooke, they will lose the memory of their true identity.

Lady of the Lake
S2, Ep3
14 Oct. 2012
Lady of the Lake
Emma, Snow White, Mulan and Aurora head for Snow White's castle to find the wardrobe that sent Emma to earth as a baby hoping they can use it to get back to Storybrooke. In the past, Snow finds out what the gender of her first born will be.

The Crocodile
S2, Ep4
21 Oct. 2012
The Crocodile
Belle and Rumpelstiltskin's relationship takes a sudden turn when someone from her past suddenly reappears in her life. Meanwhile, Rumpelstiltskin's wife is kidnapped by a band of pirates.

The Doctor
S2, Ep5
28 Oct. 2012
The Doctor
The true identity of one of Storybrooke's residents is revealed to be Dr. Frankenstein and he attempts to bring back someone from the dead - the Evil Queen's long dead fiancé.

Tallahassee
S2, Ep6
4 Nov. 2012
Tallahassee
As Emma and Hook climb a beanstalk in search of a magic compass, Emma thinks about her past and how she met Henry's father. Meanwhile, Aurora in the Enchanted Forest and Henry in Storybrook both have the same nightmare.

Child of the Moon
S2, Ep7
11 Nov. 2012
Child of the Moon
When a murder occurs in Storybrooke on a full moon, Spencer (King George) tries to bring the town against David by implicating Ruby. Back in fairy tale land, Red finds a pack of wolves who adopt her into their family.

Into the Deep
S2, Ep8
25 Nov. 2012
Into the Deep
Aurora attempts but fails to communicate with Henry in the Netherworld in order to give Mary Margaret and Emma a portal back to Storybrooke. As a result, Mary Margaret and David go to the Netherworld themselves to try and communicate.

Queen of Hearts
S2, Ep9
2 Dec. 2012
Queen of Hearts
28 years ago, Regina enlists the help of Hook to find and kill her mother, the Queen of Hearts, to stop her from traveling to the new world. Meanwhile, in the present, Emma, Snow, Mulan, and Aurora head to Rumpelstiltskin's old cell to retrieve the key to their return to Storybrooke.

The Cricket Game
S2, Ep10
6 Jan. 2013
The Cricket Game
Hook and Cora arrive at Storybrooke and plan their revenge while Regina struggles to regain the trust of the rest of the town. Matters worsen when a beloved resident is killed and Regina takes the blame. Back in the fairy tale world, Snow and Charming disagree over how to handle Regina now that they have taken over the kingdom.

The Outsider
S2, Ep11
13 Jan. 2013
The Outsider
Mr. Gold finds a way to cross the town boundary without losing his memory but his efforts are ruined by Hook, forcing Belle to try and save his plans. Back in the fairy tale land, Belle seeks adventure by trying to destroy a monster that plagues the town. Along the way, she meets and befriends Mulan.

In the Name of the Brother
S2, Ep12
20 Jan. 2013
In the Name of the Brother
Minutes after the accident, Emma, Mary Margaret, David and some of the other town members try desperately to keep the true nature of their town secret from the newly arrived stranger. While they seek out the disappearing Dr.Wale, Mr.Gold tries desperately to recover Belle's memory. Back in fairy tale land, Dr. Frankenstein embarks on his greatest experiment.

Tiny
S2, Ep13
10 Feb. 2013
Tiny
Mr. Gold and Emma, accompanied by Henry, depart on their journey. Back in Storybrooke, Mary Margaret, David, and Leroy stumble upon Anton, the giant, who is out to murder David. Back in fairy tale land, the giant Anton visits the humans of his world and runs into Prince James and "Jack".

Manhattan
S2, Ep14
17 Feb. 2013
Manhattan
While Emma, Gold, and Henry chase after Baelfire, Regina, Cora, and Hook search the town for Rumpelstiltskin's sword in an attempt to destroy his power. Back in fairy tale land, a valiant Rumpelstiltskin is called to war but encounters dark forces along the way.

The Queen Is Dead
S2, Ep15
3 Mar. 2013
The Queen Is Dead
In the fairy tale world, Snow White's birthday ball is put on hold when her mother, Queen Eva, is taken ill. Back in Storybrooke, Hook, Cora, and Regina set out in search of Rumpelstiltskin's dagger. Mary Margaret reconnects with Johanna.

The Miller's Daughter
S2, Ep16
10 Mar. 2013
The Miller's Daughter
In the fairy tale world, Cora, the miller's daughter, seeks revenge against the royal family after they degrade her in public. Back in Storybrooke, as Cora and Regina continue their quest to find Rumpel's dagger, Emma, Neal, David, and Mary Margaret protect Gold and prepare for battle.

Welcome to Storybrooke
S2, Ep17
17 Mar. 2013
Welcome to Storybrooke
Emma and David enlist Gold's help to protect Mary Margaret from a vengeful Regina while Henry searches for a way to destroy magic in Storybrooke. Meanwhile, back when the spell was originally cast, Regina seeks the company of a father and son who stumble into Storybrooke.

Selfless, Brave and True
S2, Ep18
24 Mar. 2013
Selfless, Brave and True
Mary Margaret begins to deal with her guilt concerning the death of Cora while Neal's fiancée arrives in Storybrooke. Meanwhile, back in Phuket, August seeks the help of a healer known as the "dragon" when he starts to turn into wood.

Lacey
S2, Ep19
21 Apr. 2013
Lacey
Wrestling with the threat of the prophecy, Gold attempts to bring back Belle's memories by spending more time with her. Flashbacks to the fairytale world show Belle just after she was imprisoned by Rumpel. Meanwhile, Mary Margaret and David reveal a secret project they have been working on to Emma.

The Evil Queen
S2, Ep20
28 Apr. 2013
The Evil Queen
When she finds out that David and Mary Margaret plan to return to the Enchanted Forest, Regina searches for the fail-safe key that will destroy Storybrooke. In the fairy-tale world, Queen Regina continues her search for the bandit Snow White. Emma begins to suspect Tamara's motives.

Second Star to the Right
S2, Ep21
5 May 2013
Second Star to the Right
When Regina goes missing, Emma immediately suspects Tamara. After Bae leaves the magical world, he lands in London, England and stumbles upon the Darling house where he meets Wendy and her brothers. Meanwhile, Gold shows Lacey his magical powers.

And Straight on 'til Morning
S2, Ep22
12 May 2013
And Straight on 'til Morning
As Greg and Tamara set out to destroy Storybrooke, Regina tries to delay the destruction so that the rest of the town can escape. Meanwhile, Hook takes Bae on as a crew member on his ship, ignoring Smee's advice to use Bae to exact revenge.

source: Imdb

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting this

Like I said in S1 thread. We should do a rewatch with episodes that is Regina heavy

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 05-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Wow, that is a totally awesome episode list and summary!

Oooo, love the idea of a rewatch! Great way to pass the hiatus time this summer!
Old 05-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome guys.

and its a great way to pass the long hiatus.

one episode a week?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
youre welcome guys.

and its a great way to pass the long hiatus.

one episode a week?
I'm up for that!
Old 05-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too

Old 05-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

awesome this way we can make it through hiatus

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Will be so fun

Old 05-02-2014, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Like I said in the season 1 thread, I'm definitely up for a rewatch.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Awesome

Old 05-02-2014, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Rewatches can be a lot of fun
Old 05-03-2014, 02:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

hehe great. and yes that can be a lot of fun love rewatches

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-03-2014, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love them too

Old 05-03-2014, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like I don't show season 2 enough love anyway, so...
Old 05-03-2014, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ I was not a fan of the second part of the season.