Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2018, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Once Upon a Time Episode Disussion thread 7x15 Siterhood

7x15: Sisterhood
March 30th, 2018 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description :
Henry and Jacinda grow closer, while Ivy tries to protect what remains of her family from the Candy Killer. In the past, Drizella tries to join the Coven.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect eachother's ships.
+ Enjoy!

Old 03-29-2018, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening the thread. This is expected to be a Drizella centric. I love Drizella, I think she's the best character to come out of this season.
Old 03-29-2018, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt.

Looking forward to this one. I hope Drizella makes it out of the episode alive.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-30-2018, 11:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Tftnt and happy ouat day

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-30-2018, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

I really liked the Regina and Drizella scenes. I liked that Regina didn't hand out forgiveness because Drizella hasn't earned that yet, but that she was willing to believe that Drizella could change. I really wish this wasn't Drizella's last episode. They could have done so much with her if there had been more time.

Good to see some Regina and Rumple scenes. Rumple did something selfless by not trying to stop Ana from leaving. It seems she was the guardian, but another will come along. My guess is that it will be Alice.

I don't trust Facilier at all. In 7x05 he told Tiana that there was no price for his help, that her smile was payment enough, and we saw he didn't actually help her, he was just after the ruby. I suspect he is playing Regina which sucks because she wants to believe him. He's going to hurt her and I'm going to wish a horrible death upon him because she has been hurt enough already!

The Regina and Lucy scene was cute, trying to give Henry a night out with friends. Too bad Nick/Jack/Hansel is a psycho murderer! The next episode is titled "Breadcrumbs" so I'm guessing they're going to get more into that.
Old 03-31-2018, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am looking forward to a Drizella centric episode
Old 03-31-2018, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

It wasn't everything I hoped for, but it was good. Drizella's decision to be a better sister seems that it could be easily shaken, but since it's unlikely we'll see them again, I'll choose to assume it all worked out.

A few more things I wanted to add...

I found it strange that Regina said she was giving Drizella the one thing she always wanted - someone to believe she could change. Regina had that - Snow always believed Regina could change.

Even if turns out that Facilier is not using Regina and genuinely wants to help her (doubt it), I don't think he wants to change. His "you know what kind of man I am" reminds me of Rumple from season 5. I don't think Regina is going to be willing to accept that and she shouldn't. Even though things eventually worked out for Belle and Rumple, they were never really happy until he stopped using his power to hurt people.
Old 03-31-2018, 09:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

watching now

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-31-2018, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought the episode was okay. Regina wasn't really as involved as I thought she'd be. The story between Drizella & Gretel was good but I would have preferred a FB with more Drizella|Regina. Especially since Regina is barely in EF2 flashbacks as it is.

I think what saved the episode for me is that Drizella had some redeeming quality even going back to the EF2. I was worried she would double cross Gretel but she only ended up killing her in self-defense. I was glad that she at least survived. Kind of sucks, though, A&E planned to write Drizella out regardless of a s8 or not as this episode was already written & filmed before cancellation. Adelaide was the strongest addition for this season. *sighs*

So confirmation Nick is the killer. He was obviously Hansel. And given his history, and Gretel's death, he's on a Witch Hunt. While I am glad Drizella made it out alive, the story kind of falls flat. 2 meaningless deaths and will he even attempt to go after Regina? The preview seemed to highlight Henry at risk with Nick which makes no sense because Henry is not a Witch. He is not part of the Coven. He will probably go after Gothel at some point. And why did Nick wait until a curse to track this coven down when he could have been doing it in the EF2 all those years ago? Their magic might have been a deterrent but still. He reunited with Henry there before Lucy was born and did nothing. Also, is Nick awake in HH to be aware of what he is doing there?

Facilier. *sighs* Yeah, I don't trust him. I don't believe for a second that he went through all that out of the kindness of his heart just for Regina. If he went to all the trouble to get some of Ana's magic, he needed it. So even if he gave some to Regina, I think it was done as a distraction and he kept some for himself. He probably figures that will keep her from nosing around.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 03-31-2018 at 05:40 PM
Old 03-31-2018, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

I think A&E confirmed in an interview that the killer is an awake fairytale character. How is Nick awake though? How is Facilier awake? What are the chances they'll answer either of those questions? Gothel couldn't care less that someone is killing her coven members. I have no idea what her mission even is. It seems to change every few episodes. She wants to find the guardian? She wants to reunite a coven? She wants the dagger?

One thing I expected to happen that didn't is that I expected this episode to confirm that Gothel and Facilier are working together, but that hasn't happened as of now.

Facilier told Drizella he is a potential target so this seems to imply Nick is not specifically targeting the coven, but witches or magic users in general. Regina, Zelena, Rumple and Facilier should all be potential targets but who knows if he will go after them. I guess he could go after Henry to get to Regina?

Promo: Another pirate episode next week? We just had one a couple weeks ago.
Old 03-31-2018, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Facilier strikes me as the "make a deal type" so as long as it benefits him, he could end up striking a deal with Gothel later on.

Gothel's motivations are definitely all over the place. This is a very poorly developed plot. I hate to say that because the Coven of 8 idea originally held some potential. But there is really no story about the Coven itself. They went off on a tangent with a random witch killer thrown in. I think they thought that up out of the blue. You know, Gothel has too many subplots and Regina not enough. I don't even get what the point is with her infatuation with Hook 2.0 or Alice. She only cared and cursed them to prevent Alice's escape from the tower. But once Alice managed an escape on her own, it's not like Gothel was forced back. Why should she care anymore. She could care less about being a mother.

Facilier? They suddenly made him about going after the DO dagger and haven't followed up at all regarding his agenda with Naveen & Tiana.

I guess Nick targeted the coven mainly because of the Blind Witch & Drizella. I assume the blind witch was his tormentor as a child and Drizella killed his sister in self-defense. So I suppose others like Rumple, Facilier, and Zelena could be targets but then the plot is retconning itself. The pattern that Rumple|Weaver & Hook|Rogers established was that the victims were the coven members.

Yeah, I noticed that in the promo. Very underwhelming. Alot of Hook & Alice stuff this part of the season. Hardly Regina.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 03-31-2018 at 07:34 PM
Old 04-01-2018, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will watch this hopefully tomorrow now