Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-05-2018, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Also the resurrection amulet? Does that contain the same stone Facilier had retrieved from Tiana back in 7x05? Facilier made off with it then so I wonder if he had some deal going with Gothel to find it, gave it to her, or was it just stolen from him by her too? Hm.
I think it might be the same stone. I wondered when 7x05 aired if it would show up again. Magical objects usually do.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so too. It had to have some relevance.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Maybe the reason Gothel saved Lucy is simply something they will explain later.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is definitely possible. Of course, Lucy just might have never been her intended target or she could just need her for something later.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just watched the episode and enjoyed it! Although i did think it out of character for Regina just to hand over the amulet!

I liked the sister scenes with Regina and Zelena.

Mother Gothel helping Lucy is strange I don’t know why she did that. I can’t believe that Victoria is dead too! They clearly wanted to redeem her and that was to sacrifice herself for Ivy’s life.

I wonder who that was at the end who poisoned the doctor and took a bit of her hair! And stole the dna results confirming that Henry is Lucy’s Dad!
Old 03-07-2018, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

I think they haven't known what to do with Victoria since about ep 5. They started off the season with her as the main antagonist through the neighborhood gentrification story in HH and her aligning herself with the ruling royal family in EF2. Neither of those stories really went anywhere. Once Regina was awake in ep 6, they switched to Drizella as the main antagonist and started really building up Gothel. The curse and it's consequence became the "problem to be solved" and there didn't seem to be a clear place for Victoria in the story anymore.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree about Victoria. They seemed to completely switch gears with her character. They dropped the murdered Prince subplot, never addressed further her involvement in her husband's death, and then suddenly by the mid-season finale she waa no longer against the Resistance, but rather neutral in assisting them in stopping Drizella. She willingly gave them her blood for blood magic that would freeze Drizella in suspension for 8 years by way of a stone statue, lol. They definitely altered their original plans with Victoria.

Old 03-07-2018, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Maybe they just saw that Adelaide had better chemistry with the cast and also that her backstory was similar to Regina's, so they said, hey, maybe make her the villain instead.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

That could be the case

I do prefer Ivy/Drisella to Victoria anyway but I am glad they sort of redeemed her at the end that might give Drisella a chance to change!