Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-03-2017, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the countdown begins soon.

I know nothing is official yet but I would be very surprised to hear OUAT getting another season. The live ratings certainly aren't there so I only see them coming back if there is another source of revenue ABC will make off of keeping it on air. It is one of their lowest rated shows now.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-05-2017, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Unfortunately the 3 week break the show has been on, been on plus the busy time of year probably won't help the ratings any. I'm expecting they might drop this month. I hope they don't, but it won't surprise me.
Old 12-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. I just don't think the investment is there to tune back in like it used to be. Some people might continue to DVR it and watch when they can. A break tends to give people time to emotionally disconnect from a show especially if they were just continuing to watch from obligation. I lost touch with some shows I watched here or there for that reason.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.