Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

This was one of the best episodes of the series.

Loved Lana's scenes with Andrew, Robert, Alison and Adelaide.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
This was one of the best episodes of the series.

Loved Lana's scenes with Andrew, Robert, Alison and Adelaide.
I agree.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

will watch now

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you enjoy the episode, Suz.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

loved the episode. finally lots of lana. so the villain isnt really lady trimaine its drizzila. i had a vibe about her so thats not that surprising.

lots of paralels from season 1. good girl turns into evil because she seeks revenge and both times the mother was somehow to blame lol

loved ronis outfits. lana rocks those shirts and i loved the outfit in the enchted forrest of course

somehow i am the only one who doesnt really care about lucy roni. lucy is still somehow annoying for me. shrug. dont know why but cinderella is still too. wish they had taken someone else as his LI. to be honest i liked ivy more til this episode haha

i loved the scenes where she finds out tho. good acting. and i guess that ivy made sure that either lucy and henry die by breaking of the curse or regina dies? like i said multiple times i wouldnt be surprised if regina dies at the end of the show to save the world.

did anyone else notice that the last scene wiht regina and henry in the enchanted forrest was shot mirrowed? or was that just on my stream. the whole time she wore the braid left. then suddenly it was right (or the other way around lol)

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-12-2017, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Suz, yes I noticed that too about her braid being on the opposite side in that last flashback scene with Henry.

It's okay that you aren't that interested in Roni and Lucy or just Lucy in general. We all have characters we just don't care for. The main one for me this season is Victoria. I think she is the most boring character on the show. I'm still struggling to like Jacinda, although I did think the scene this week with she and Henry working on the food truck was cute. I think I prefer them as friends, even though I know it's going to be more.

I wanted Drizella to join the resistance and be all mother-daughtery with Regina. They really had that vibe going on in the flashbacks. She even said she wished she had a mother like Regina. Drizella needed someone to care about her and Regina needed someone to need her. Too bad Drizella ruined it the first moment she didn't get her way. I have a need to see Regina pull her back from darkness, so I'm hoping that might be possible by the end of the season. I think Lana and Adelaide's acting chemisty is fantastic.

I thought most of last season the series might end with Regina sacrificing herself to save the people she once hurt, but I don't think that for this season. I think Rumple will die and join Belle in the afterlife at the end of the season and I don't see them killing off both Regina and Rumple, even if this is the final season.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The editing department screwed up with the braid.

Glad you liked the episode, Suz. It is my favorite for the season so far.

I am basically neutral about Lucy. She's cute and while the character can improve, I don't find her as bland as Victoria. So I did like her scene with Roni. But I second what Sherry said. There are just some characters we connect with and others we don't. Some seem to love Alice. I'm just 'meh' right now. Don't hate her but I think I am into Drizella more.

Yeah, I used to think Regina would die & sacrifice herself & die, I fretted about it alot when I came back into s6, but I also believe it will be Rumple if anybody because his HE is now waiting for him in the afterlife.

Old 11-12-2017, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am glad you enjoyed Lana's scenes
Old 11-15-2017, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Emma, did you get to watch yet? What did you think?