Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-23-2017, 08:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Once Upon a Time Episode Disussion thread 7x01 - Hyperion Heights

7x01: Hyperion Heights
October 6th, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description :Hyperion Heights” – As “Once Upon a Time” returns to ABC for its seventh season, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6 (8:00–9:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, the residents of the enchanted forest face their greatest challenge yet, as the Evil Queen, Captain Hook and Rumpelstiltskin join forces with a grown-up Henry Mills and his daughter Lucy on an epic quest to bring hope to their world and ours. Creators Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (“Lost,” “Tron: Legacy”) invite you to take part in the journey as new fairy tale characters and old search for true love, find adventure and take sides in the ongoing struggle of good against evil.

In the season premiere episode, Henry leaves Storybrooke in search of his own story. Years later in another realm, he encounters a troubled Cinderella, changing the trajectory of his quest forever. When Cinderella’s evil step-mother, Lady Tremaine, poses a threat, Henry discovers that following his heart will require him to make more difficult choices than he ever could have imagined. Years later, a young Lucy finds a disillusioned Henry at his home in Seattle, determined to make him remember his true self in order to defeat the curse afflicting the fairytale characters of “Hyperion Heights.”

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect eachother's ships.
+ Enjoy!

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-24-2017, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for starting the new thread Suz
Old 09-24-2017, 10:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

my pleassure not long anymore

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-24-2017, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening our first discussion thread of season 7!

Emma, when is the show airing there this season?
Old 09-26-2017, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for opening the new episode discussion thread. Wow, I can't believe it's almost here.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-26-2017, 03:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Youre both welcome

Just 1,5 more weeks

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-26-2017, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't watched since around the season where they introduced the Frozen characters (I want to say 4?) All of the character changes are crazy! I'll have to tune back in to see how they manage this
Old 09-27-2017, 02:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yep that was season 4a one of the weaker seasons if you ask me. Tune in and let me know what you think of season 7

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-27-2017, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Thanks for opening our first discussion thread of season 7!

Emma, when is the show airing there this season?
Sherry I am not sure yet, usually it is on Netflix 2-3 days after it airs in America so I am hoping it will be on the Sunday or Monday.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope so for you too

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-28-2017, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't want to wait too long!!!
Old 09-29-2017, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

1 week!! Most years this would have been the weekend Once started back, but stingy Inhumans getting a 2 hour premiere tonight taking up our time slot. Just kidding (sort of).

Emma, I hope Netflix has the episodes up on Sundays for you this season.

Last edited by sherry02; 09-29-2017 at 05:18 AM
Old 09-29-2017, 07:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yes just one more week yay

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-29-2017, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait. I agree about s4. While the Frozen arc gave the show a temporary ratings boost, it was the weak link for our main story and characters.

I am actually looking forward to the new changes since I was already losing interest before.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

I am looking forward to new stories as well. I still wish they had kept Jared as Henry and gone with someone else to be Cinderella's love, but I'll get over it. It's hard to let go of that dynamic that Lana and Jared had. I'm going to be open to Andrew as Henry though, I want to still enjoy Henry and Regina's relationship.

I'm glad they're keeping some mystery around some of the characters like Alice and the Witch. I like not knowing how they fit into the story.

I can't wait to see Adelaide Kane on my screen again, this time in an evil role, and I wonder if I'm going to love to hate Lady Tremaine.

ETA: New promo

Last edited by sherry02; 09-30-2017 at 06:33 AM