Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2017, 06:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Once Upon a Time Episode Disussion thread 6x13: Ill Boding Patterns

6x13: Ill-Boding Patterns
March 19th, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description :GOLD TAKES ACTION TO PROTECT GIDEON FROM THE TAINT OF DARK MAGIC, AND EMMA LEARNS THAT HOOK IS HIDING SOMETHING FROM HER,
WHILE ROBIN AND ZELENA FORM A DANGEROUS ALLIANCE, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

Sean Maguire Guest Stars as Robin of Locksley and Giles Matthey Returns as Gideon

“Ill-Boding Patterns” – When Gideon resumes his mission to kill Emma and become the Savior, Mr. Gold steps in to ensure that the use of dark magic does not poison his son. Meanwhile, Robin proves willing to ally himself with anyone offering the possibility of escape from Regina and Storybrooke. Hook gathers the courage to come clean to Emma, but not before she discovers he’s been keeping a secret. And in a flashback to Fairy Tale Land, the legendary folk hero Beowulf sets his sights on Rumplestiltskin after the Dark One uses his powers to defeat the ogres and win the war for humanity, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 19 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect eachother's ships.
+ Enjoy!

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-20-2017, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT
Old 03-20-2017, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

I really didn't like anything about this episode. I normally like Rumple episodes, but this one didn't fit with what we know of he and Bae in the past. I didn't find it believable. Plus I didn't care at all about Beowulf.

I don't like wish realm Robin or this story. I'm not sure what wish Robin's attitude is about. She didn't force him to come with her through that portal. She didn't even get the question out before he eagerly agreed to go. The fact that he misrepresented his intentions (telling her he wanted to get to know her when he really didn't) is on him, not her. She's better off without this guy around.

I'm guessing that both of Regina's stories (wish Robin and split Regina) are about to wrap up and I think that will be it for me this season. Henry is hardly on the show anymore and I imagine Snow's awake scenes will be more with be more with Emma and Hook now (which is fine, I just don't care about that). I'll keep up with online summaries in case I'm wrong and if this turns out to be the final season, I'll likely watch the finale to see how things wrap up.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

i completely agree wiht you Sherry. I watched yesterday and was like "wtf" about the rumple Scenes. it really didnt fit with the past.

i hated that zelena didnt think twice about betraying Regina again and while she apologized in the end i still hated it. it was such a slap in our faces when we saw that Robin preffered Zelena over Regina and even that he just did that to get out of town - it still sucks

i admit that i liked the last Scene with the evil queen and Robin. but i think that was just chemistry wise

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-21-2017, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will reserve judgement until I see the episode tomorrow
Old 03-22-2017, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
i hated that zelena didnt think twice about betraying Regina again and while she apologized in the end i still hated it. it was such a slap in our faces when we saw that Robin preffered Zelena over Regina and even that he just did that to get out of town - it still sucks
I hated that too. Although I don't think he really preferred Zelena, I think he just thought Zelena would be willing to help him and Regina would not. He seemed very surprised when she said she would help him leave if that is what he wanted. What I really disliked the most was how he made Regina feel guilty, like it was her fault that he wanted to leave, when really he had already admitted to Zelena that he only came here for new opportunities to rob and womanize and Regina was getting in the way of that.
Old 03-23-2017, 12:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

okays mayve he really only looked for someone to help him but i hate that the writers made it to be Zelena and I know right? I mean he jumped at the Chance to come with Regina to apparently have a new Chance and yet he only wants more places to rob and more woman to do whatever with. i just hope that somehow this will turn around although by now i think ist only purpose is that "Regina lets go"

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-24-2017, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I see that is probably where this is going with the OQ storyline unfortunately!