Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-20-2014, 02:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Once upon a Time Episode Discussion Thread Season 4 Premiere - 4x01 A Tale of two Sisters

4x01: A Take of Two Sisters
September 28th, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description : Emma and Regina are about to find out that the portal has open for a last time only to bring out a frozen evil in Storybrook.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect eachother's ships.
+ Enjoy!

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Graphics Team

Thanks for starting the thread Suz
8 days to go.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 09-22-2014, 11:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome. topping this now

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-22-2014, 10:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

This is a sneakpeak spoiler of season 4 episode 1. The description of this video was "This is the first seven minutes of Once upon a time 4x01". Someone recorded it and put it in youtube. In my facebook timeline, I only see the link and the description but I did not and will not watch it because I try hard to avoid watching or reading spoiler, but I'm gonna put the video link here so you can watch it.

I wanna put this link of the video in the spoiler thread, but I'm afraid if I open the spoiler thread I'm gonna read some spoiler (I try hard to avoid spoiler), so I'm sorry that I put it in this thread, but I'll put it in spoiler tag, so if someone doesn't want to watch the spoiler, they just have to "not open" this spoiler tag.

this is the youtube link of the video of the first seven minutes of Once upon a time 4x01:

1 more week to go, so excited
Old 09-23-2014, 12:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol i am trying to stay away from twitter and stuff like that to not spoil myself before the premiere. its hard. seriously hard lol. so I also wont watch those 7 minutes. I will watch when the episode airs hehe. i am not patient enough to watch 7 minutes now and wait days for the rest

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

I am NOT okay.

Old 09-28-2014, 11:45 PM
Graphics Team

I cannot handle this! I'm so upset!
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 09-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Don't be mad at me but I truly expected Robin to be angry when he finds out Regina was the one who killed his wife, I thought he would need at least a while to process the information and I was truly surprised he did not comment on it at all... it's strange... the whole time he thought he was somehow responsible for her death.

I was still hoping Regina was not the one who killed her, it's just so messed up that her true live, her soulmates is someone who lost his wife and mother of his child because of her.....

It was ver sad moment when she thought Robin chose her and then she found out he did not.

Anyone else was so distracted by Regina's stand-in? She has such a different hair and the switches between the two of them really distracted me....

I wish Henry went after Regina or at least went to visit her.. Bzt he is glued to Charmings all the time.

I'll have to wait for subtitles to make proper opinion about the episode.

Last edited by Lenka5; 09-29-2014 at 03:07 AM
Old 09-29-2014, 04:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

my player froze about 3 times last night so I missed quite a few scenes which is why I am watching again right now.

I hate how in the beginning they all gatherered around Regina and as soon as she was gone they feared for the evil queen again, no one saying that they were on her site, that they believed in her. not even henry. i mean he said she has coe to far but they all just feared she would go back to evil.

gah the outlawqueen scene broke my heart. Reginas radiant smile when he tells her that his feelings for her were - ARE real and then he tells her that he made a vow. seriously? you never once said that you STILL love your wife. so only going back to her because you made a vow and you have a code? nope. not good enough. you love ANOTHER woman Robin. you will only hurt them both.. and for what= so you can feel that you did the right thing? awesome. sniff

lol lanas next look, kinda looks like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum. its cute if it wouldnt be so sad.

so the scene with the mirror was not really misleading then huh

anyone else thinks that Elsa and Regina have quite a lot in common. wiht the thinking they are monsters thing and also with them doing eveything because they are queen?

and lool she is awfully vanilla? hahaha awesome line

but yes that stand in really bugged the hell out of me. the hairpiece is SO BAD and you notice right away its not lana herself. which I dont even see the point in. that is really REALLY badly done for a tv show. I really dont get it

so Regina saves marian. was that because seh really is good now or?

the scene with the door was so much like frozens anna and elsa. I almost expected a "go away emma" and emma saying "okay bye"

ohh nice twist. Regina wnating to find the writer of the book. although she shouldnt FORCE the writer but well.. just ask him. she deserves a happy ending. and well all the other villains get one too so why not her

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-29-2014, 05:32 AM
Loyal Fan

What I really loved was the Rumbelle dance scene, it was beautifully done.

And yeah, I would really expect expecially from Henry more.

But still don't know whot to think about the fact that her fist reaction was to kill Marian again, although Lana and Giancarlo just have awesome working chemistry so it it is always joy to watch them together. And they cut the smirk she had in the sneak peek at comic con after she said Sidney about her plan.

But I expected bigger shock from her when she found out she killed Marian.

I maybe read too much fantastic fanfiction and then expect more depth than probably the writers can give

Last edited by Lenka5; 09-29-2014 at 05:38 AM
Old 09-29-2014, 05:44 AM
Elite Fan

*wades in a pool of depression*

Yeah....I felt the same way, Suz. Everyone was so quick to think she'd turn evil. But, I guess, in their defense she was the Evil Queen MUCH longer than she's been good so if I was in their position I might also have doubts. Still, they could have been a little more hopeful she would do the right thing. Especially Snow. lol. Henry was the only person who didn't annoy me since he seemed more on her side. He at least voiced how far she's come. I wish he would've told Marian to shut it at the beginning though. I mean, if someone called my mom a monster I'd be like, "Bitch, no!" But really.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Totally identical

Like really, if they really need stand-in they really could not get a better wig?
Old 09-29-2014, 06:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
*wades in a pool of depression*

Yeah....I felt the same way, Suz. Everyone was so quick to think she'd turn evil. But, I guess, in their defense she was the Evil Queen MUCH longer than she's been good so if I was in their position I might also have doubts. Still, they could have been a little more hopeful she would do the right thing. Especially Snow. lol. Henry was the only person who didn't annoy me since he seemed more on her side. He at least voiced how far she's come. I wish he would've told Marian to shut it at the beginning though. I mean, if someone called my mom a monster I'd be like, "Bitch, no!" But really.
I ate the WHOLE batch of brownies, expect for one piece lol

i mean seriously they were already being "I wonder what she will do" hell "I" would probably reacted worse than Regina herself lol sense the wanting to kill part.. or maybe not and yes I wish someone would have told her to back off when seh called her a monster. I would have been like "who do you call a moster? you are dead.. watch your tongue"

Lenka - I know right? seriously. that was sooo bad. I mean even the not obsessed people noticed that immediately

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-29-2014, 06:37 AM
Loyal Fan

They probably spend all their money on all those effects for frozen that different wig would be too expensive :-)
It would be impossible to not notice that. It was soo glaring!
Old 09-29-2014, 06:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Lol yes they really dont spend their money on wigs. thats for sure. I mean see Snows season 3 B wig. that one was horrible as well. but at least it had the same lenght reginas stand in wig is even worse

LEVERAGE campaign