Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2015, 11:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I noticed Charmings are making it seems like the undercover was Regina's idea.

I love Snow and Charming but they irked me a little in the last episode with this and then because they expected Regina to find out everything in the first day undercover.
Old 03-17-2015, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, yeah, it was not even a full day yet when she started, it was literally a night. I thought that was a little ... 'Whoa! Hold up, there!'

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-17-2015, 04:05 AM
Loyal Fan

And then she actually got some information pretty quick considering the fact she did not see the women in years and they came into the town with the impression she is with heroes now.
I thought it would take longer.

I have a spoiler question, I know this is not the place for it but I am worried to go to the spoiler thread because I want to be mostly unspoiled, I enjoy the show more like that.... But one thing I want to know - do we know if we get more Regina + Mal flasbacks or this was it? I am just dying to see more of their "old times".
Old 03-17-2015, 04:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

true. tehy really make it sound like it was reginas idea.. but well if they would tell emma that it was their idea, emma would know they had something to hide. i mean she is abuot to figure it out anyhow

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-17-2015, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
I have a spoiler question, I know this is not the place for it but I am worried to go to the spoiler thread because I want to be mostly unspoiled, I enjoy the show more like that.... But one thing I want to know - do we know if we get more Regina + Mal flasbacks or this was it? I am just dying to see more of their "old times".
We don't know.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you. Well, I hope there will be more.
Old 03-17-2015, 09:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

I really hope there will be more. their "friendship" is awesome and i love the chemistry between lana and kristin so much

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-17-2015, 09:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Love their relationship and their chemistry too, I was really curious about them since season 1, and they both seem to get along well in real life. I really hope Maleficent survives, I wish for her some kind of redemption too and want her to stay friend with Regina... unfortunately I doubt it, all the new characters are either killed or send in other land.

When I saw the new costume for Maleficent, I was scared they will copy the Angelina's Mal and I am really glad it's not the case... I really liked Angelina's Maleficent and love this one too and I am happy she is completely different. Although I wish she wore her old costume at least at some of the flasbacks.. it would make a better sense than suddenly pretend she wore the new one since forever.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

honestly it did bother me a bit that the costume change happened. i mean i like the costume and all but we already SAW maleficent in season one and she had a different costume there so they should have at least gotten her the same costmes for the flashback I agree. or at least something that is resembling the old costume because between the season 1 one and this one.. there are worlds in between lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-17-2015, 02:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Totally agree about Malificent's costume, Suz.
Old 03-17-2015, 09:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, it's really weird they are now pretending the old costume never happened and she's always wore the black one.... I would love to see the old costume reappear atleast in flasback..but they probably think if she did not have the black costume, we wouldn't recognize her or something.... these are people who gave Elsa one dress for whole half season, she wore it on the beach, in the woods...
Old 03-18-2015, 01:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

shrug. we will see if she appears more in flashbacks and if they acknowledge the old costume more

lol yes elsa.. who wore a different dress in the season 3 finale becazuse it was also another actress lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-18-2015, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

I like the new costume better, but if they wanted to switch between the two of them for flashbacks, that would work. I doubt they will though, I'll be surprised if we ever see the older costume again.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would not mind if they altered the costumes for Maleficent. Only because she was initially introduced to the audience one way and the black costume came later. I think the audience attaches to what they were first familiar with.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

About Elsa -- I read that the unchanging costume for her is a Disney copyright thing. Apparently they require that dress only (plus that one other dress in Arendale) is used whenever Elsa is reproduced, dolls etc. So apoarently A&E were not allowed to change that. Even tho the dress on the S3 finale was slightly different, it was still the basic design of the Elsa "dress".