Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I did not mean the fight with Regina using light magic but the other fights with Zelana.... Regina always had her snarky comments to Zelena but ended up lying on floor few seconds later...repeatedly... it was just too much imo.....
Old 10-27-2014, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

Didn't they say though that Zelena did indeed have more powerful dark magic than Regina? Even Rumple mentioned that in his letter to Cora, right? So it made sense (even though that line still irks me) that she'd get the best of Regina when Regina tried to fight her with dark magic. It was only her light magic that was stronger than her sisters.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
Didn't they say though that Zelena did indeed have more powerful dark magic than Regina? Even Rumple mentioned that in his letter to Cora, right? So it made sense (even though that line still irks me) that she'd get the best of Regina when Regina tried to fight her with dark magic. It was only her light magic that was stronger than her sisters.
Like I said, the problem with Zelena to me was not that Regina lost to Zelena but that she lost THAT easily? If there was fight that took at least one minute or even half a minute and then she lost... then ok... but not this, she did not do anything, she was immediately on the floor.... I think writers overdid it and I personally hated it.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

I hear ya. I think the writers did that for dramatic effect and to really push that Zelena was some sort of big, bad nemesis. I wasn't in love with Regina being so quickly bested either but sadly the writers don't consult me before making decisions. I mean, how rude of them!
Old 10-27-2014, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
I did not mean the fight with Regina using light magic but the other fights with Zelana.... Regina always had her snarky comments to Zelena but ended up lying on floor few seconds later...repeatedly... it was just too much imo.....
Yes this is what I meant too. Like the fight scene on the street with Zelena. Regina couldn't even defend herself, let alone actually fight back. Then again at the hospital when Regina was trying to protect Mary Margaret's baby. Yes, they did say Zelena was much more powerful, even more so than Cora, and Regina did defeat her in the end with light magic, but if she hadn't been able to tap into that, she was clearly no match for Zelena. I just don't want to see it going this way again with the Snow Queen.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, you would think that Zelena would have at least been bloodied and bruised up a bit before she succeeded in throwing Regina onto a car/through the clock tower/etc.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:45 AM
Loyal Fan

We heard that after Rumple she is one of the best in magic but we rarely see it on the show anymore... Like the last episode, one wouldn't almost even recognize she is much more advanced than Emma... I don't need Regina to immediately defeat everyone but I don't like see more and more people being able to defeat her that easily...
Old 10-27-2014, 08:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

hmmm the red magic because Regina is the queen of fire is a likable solution hehe. I really like that thought.

and no I dont think the wrtiers actually thought it through when they had those pictures showin in the episode. really it makes NO sense whatsover. we SAW the scenes and unless there was some weirdo taking random pictures in the halls of snows apartment or in the supermarket? there is no way in hell they could have even had pictures of those moments. that was really bad writing

they actually should have a couple fans watch the episode first before it airs and let them know what they do wrong. with this we also wouldnt have had the HORRIBLE HORRIBLE stand in in episode 1. what kind of joke was that? as if we cant see straight. le sigh.

also what didnt make sense to me was the reaction the snow queen had to emma in the last episode. now that we SAW that they met in season one and emma apparently confronted her. I mean the only possibility is that the snow queen erased emmas memories and hers too I guess

still it was my favurite episdoe so far and it FINALLY was worth it to get up an hour earlier because my Regina heart was beating superfast and I almost got lost of breath because she actually was more on the screen than the last 4 episodes all combined together

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-27-2014, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalįƒ¦ (View Post)
they actually should have a couple fans watch the episode first before it airs and let them know what they do wrong. with this we also wouldnt have had the HORRIBLE HORRIBLE stand in in episode 1. what kind of joke was that? as if we cant see straight. le sigh.
THIS.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:14 AM
Loyal Fan

The pictures are ridiculous.... I don't understand how they did not find it weird or they thought people wouldn't notice? And having proper picture is like the easiset thing ever, they could take a new picture (it's not like Sean and Lana work in different states), they could use some of the pictures that already exists, they could make a manip (there are already plenty great ones in the fandom) but they somehow decided to use this screen..

It's funny it seems like the writers sometimes handle more difficult issues right but have problems with things like pictures and wigs... wtf
Old 10-27-2014, 09:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

I would even VOLUNTEER: for EVERY episode of course we would watch it with the stars lol

they seem to have problems with smaller things yes. maybe becuase they rather pay attention to really crazy details about a storyline then to things even my 95 year old grandma could see

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-27-2014, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

too funny when Elsa blasted the snow queen don't mess with Emma and Regina and Sydney oh you trader!!! loved getting back story on Emma and the connection with the snow queen. Regina looking at the pic of her and Robin and I'm not sure why she's trying so hard to save Marain
Old 10-27-2014, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

urgh please tell me to NEVER EVER go to the once board to check on the episode discussion thread EVER AGAIN!!! seriously. WE get told not to bash Emma when we merely say that Emma is right to feel sorry for what she did to hurt Regina and yet there are people openly basing Regina, calling her mentally ill and a sociapath and yet.. nothing. argh

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-27-2014, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Suz, it's blatant double standards. The OUAT spoiler thread is the same way. It's really frustrating but not much we can do about it. Thank God for this board.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:40 AM
Loyal Fan

That is why I usually try to avoid such places and go mostly to Regina's friendly places.