Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-20-2014, 12:24 AM
Loyal Fan

I think they should make one whole episode with Snow and Regina to make up for the extreme lack of them.... Well and Belle shold join them, Emilie has had like two minutes in the four episodes....

Edit: And while I like Hook, I think he definitely should back seat for a while.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

The press relese said Snow and Henry would offer hope to Regina, so I'm assuming they cut another Snow Queen scene. I am really frustrated that they would do that a second time. I am not even bothering to re-watch this week. The less than 2 minutes of Regina/Henry are up on youtube, so I'll just watch there.

I'm not sure what to think about Henry going to work in Gold's shop to get information about the book. It seems kind of dangerous to me. I liked their scenes though.

Rumple's scenes were good. I'm curious who he is planning to use that hat on.

CS date, meh. At least it didn't take up the whole episode.

I felt sorry for Will looking at the picture of Anastasia. I don't have a good feeling about that.

OT: What is up with Fan Forum this morning? I've been trying to get to the boards all morning.

Last edited by sherry02; 10-20-2014 at 08:14 AM
Old 10-20-2014, 08:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

like I said I think Henry will big working wiht some dark magic there. getting tempted and all. now I know why lana never answers my tweets about Henry and learning magic. maybe i am too close to the truth just kidding.

ah well the date still took up time I wish that lana had. le sigh

I know. ff has not been really working for me all day

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-20-2014, 08:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

like I said I think Henry will big working wiht some dark magic there. getting tempted and all. now I know why lana never answers my tweets about Henry and learning magic. maybe i am too close to the truth just kidding.

ah well the date still took up time I wish that lana had. le sigh

I know. ff has not been really working for me all day

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-20-2014, 09:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Since I did not watch Once UPon a Time in Wonderland I must admit am not that excited about the character of Will being on OUaT. I feel like I should know him but I don't. For me he is just another character who take screentime from the original ones.

I am still so sad about the cut scene between Snow and Regina.

Fanforum did not work me either.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My guess is that Gold is planning to use that box on the SQ to acquire her magic. He can no longer use it on Elsa anymore like he originally intended to, via. the information we got regarding the meeting with her parents. Anna commanded that the Dark One never hurt her or her sister when she instructed him to send her back home to Arendelle. Then she relinquished the dagger to him.

He obviously needs powerful enough magic contained in the hat in order to break the hold the dagger has over him while still retaining the use of his magic. The hat looks like it collects magic and each star represents what magic it currently holds. There is probably something unique and powerful enough about SQ's that will be the final breakthrough.

I liked the episode because of the Rumble focus. I was oblivious to the CS date. Apparently, the writers care enough to give them the internal angst OQ should have been given. Also, they apparently require the majority of the focus even though OQ was the relationship that ended with a finale cliffhanger.

Lol, I am intrigued about Will since I know him from OUATIW but I get the feeling his significant storyline is not coming up until part 4b. Someone else suggested the actor was grabbed for regular status so the show would not lose him. That could be true and would make sense why they are just throwing in crumbs of him this part of the season to fulfill the regular status episode obligation until it gets to the meat of the character's story. But this reasoning should apply to Sean as well.

But for those not familiar with his character, I understand why you would feel the disconnect to the character right now.

Not much in the way of Regina, of course. I do like that Henry is sticking by Regina and helping her but I am not sure Rumple knows about the book. I am sure he will be onto Henry if he starts snooping around, though. Will Henry be pulled into Rumple's story with the box if he uncovers that secret instead of anything with the book?

I too was wondering if another possible scene with Snow & Regina interaction was cut. Given the episode description, that would sadly appear to be the case.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 10-20-2014 at 07:37 PM
Old 10-20-2014, 07:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

in this episode:

I liked dark one rumple scenes. I always prefer watching him as dark one than as mr gold, coz dark one is more enjoyable to be watched.

I loved Regina/Henry's scenes, but I'm so upset that Regina's screen time was only 1 minute 41 seconds. Such a complex & interesting character (Regina) had less than 2 minutes screen time (in this ep & also in white out ep). Seriously?!?

And how can the writer/producer delete Regina's scenes again (2 scenes)? Deleting important character's relationship development like these?
  1. The Regina/Henry scene in the Adam's script teaser that he tweeted before the episode being aired.
  2. The scene where snow & henry cheer regina when regina upset because she couldn't find cure for marian.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I admit I am still sooo confused about the book.... yeas Rumple married Belle but if he knew author of the book and knew how to change things would he let his son die?

And if they did not have a free will and and were just puppets who did things that are written in the book would't it mean that even the bad things villains did they did because the book told them to do it?

And now searching for the book....if they are controlled by the book wouldn't even them searching the author be something the book would have to tell them?

I don't know... I think they have completely free will and it does not make any sense they suddenly think the book is responsible for their lives, for their endings...
Old 10-21-2014, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

I think Regina is wrong about the book. I don't think it somehow dictates what it is going to happen and I don't think Rumple found a way to change it, although I suspect he probably knows more about it than anyone else since he created the curse to begin with. I don't know what we'll find out about the book, but A&E are always saying this is a show about hope, and if everyone's happy endings (or not) are all pre-destined, then there is no hope for the villians. I don't think that is the message they want to send, so I think Regina and Henry will discover the book is not what they think.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I hope they will find out exactly that too but I still don't understand how they even suddenly came up with the idea that they controlled by that book. I don't think it makes much sense.