Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Graphics Team

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion Thread - 4x02 "White Out"

4x02: White Out
October 5, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: While desperately trying to find her sister Anna, Elsa is startled by Emma
and accidentally traps them both inside an ice cave, with the frozen temperature placing
Emma's life in peril. Regina, depressed over her likely breakup with Robin Hood, secludes
herself away from the town and Henry, which saddens her son. And with the townspeople
considering Mary Margaret their leader, she faces her first leadership task in trying to re-start
a generator and restore the town’s electricity after Elsa freezes and damages the power lines.
Meanwhile, in the Enchanted Forest of the past, Anna tries to teach a meek David to fight Bo Peep,
a brutal warlord who is threatening to take his and his mother's farm away if they don’t pay her price.

PROMOS:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect eachother's ships.
+ Enjoy!

Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 10-05-2014, 03:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Tftnt, cant wait

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Graphics Team

OMG this episode!
Okay I wished there was more Regina in the ep but I LOVE the scene of her and Henry FEELS

And must I say Elizabeth Mitchell is amazing?! Love her already
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 10-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knew I would love seeing EM's character! Followed her from LOST, to V, to Revolution, and now she is on OUAT. Now I just need to get to see her in some scenes with Regina.

I did not think Lana would be in the episode at all but I loved that we got Regina and Henry near the end.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

You guuuyyyysss! The Regina/Henry scene was so touching and emotional. I loved Henry fighting for her and not giving up on his mom because he loves her that much. Amazing. And his care package was so sweet.

And Elizabeth Mitchell is already so badass! I adore her!
Old 10-06-2014, 04:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

I could have done without all the shepherd / Anna scenes (although anna is a cute one) but that merry had a little lamp character irked me to no end. Didnt like her at all

Yes not enough Regina. now we know why Lana had so much time off when they filmed that episode

But the Regina and Henry scene was adorable. The first scene already with jsut henry when he packed her a basket full of things to get over a bad break up. You could see that he really cared. and then when he got the message from Regina that she didnt watn to see him. you could see how his heart sank in that moment. I am glad that in the end he decided to go to see her no matter what. I am also glad Regina let him in. She needs someone. She cant be alone through this, thats not good. The Hug was warming my heart so much it almost hurt. le sigh. Hope to see more of them

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-06-2014, 06:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

I've just finished watching this episode.

I loved Regina/Henry scene in this episode. That was a very very touching scene. It's my favorite scene of that episode. Gosh! Lana was so great in her facial expression in that scene. Her facial expression made me feel......feel.... (I don't know how to describe what I felt).

But there was not enough Regina in this episode. I wish there were more Regina in this episode.

And I also liked the elizabeth mitchell scene, have you seen the promo of episode 3? Watching her in that promo made me so excited to watch that episode, she was good in that promo scene. I hope Lana will have many scenes with her. When Lana meet her in a scene, that will be a strong/powerful scene. Argh...can't wait for Lana/Mitchell scene.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

I liked the episode as a whole, I just wish Regina had more screen time (I'm bitter they cut her scene w/Snow). I know what you mean about Lana making you feel so much in her one scene with one word. Her eyes, the way she breathed, etc. all evoked so much emotion.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

she really makes someone feel all emotions at once. laughing crying, being upset, feeling angry, feel determined, defeated, warm fuzzy, cold and weary. all at once lol she is that good

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

Basically, she's perfect.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
she really makes someone feel all emotions at once. laughing crying, being upset, feeling angry, feel determined, defeated, warm fuzzy, cold and weary. all at once lol she is that good
Yes, she is that good. She is an actress who can tell a story without saying a word, we can know her emotions only by watching her facial expression. She can express so many different emotions without saying a word, she just express those emotions with her face. It's so fascinating to watch so many different emotions Lana can express with her face. She is such a talented actress. Hahaha I'm fangirling here
Old 10-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

I know. not many actresses can do that. its rare to express that many emotions without using words. I mean she had one word in that episode and touched us more than Swan freezing half to death

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sad but true.

I feel a little more comfortable expressing it here, rather than full out on the mother OUAT board, but is it just me, or is the Emma and Elsa connection feeling forced to give Emma story?

No offense to any Regina fans here who also like Emma alot.

To be fair, I am trying to give it a chance. But to be honest, I find Elsa to be more similiar to Regina than Emma. Both weild strong magic, both view themselves as monsters, but I think the difference is Elsa had the good in her life to try and balance her, like her sister. Regina had none of that but given similar circumstances to Regina, she might have veered down a darker path on her own. Elsa was willing to trap a town of innocent people until she got what she wanted: her sister.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

I see the similarities between Elsa and Emma, but I also see a lot between Elsa and Regina. The issue I have with it is that they seem to be actively exploring the ones with Emma to the point of making them friends and the ones with Regina are only being shown in parallel scenes, such as the conversations through the door. Regina and Elsa have yet to even have a scene together, although it did look from the promo last Sunday that they will meet this week. Those scenes will probably be mostly about Marian though, so I'm not expecting much in the way of Regina/Elsa interaction. I hope this will change as the season goes on. I guess we'll see.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

even before Elsa came to OUAT I thought that she was very similar to Regina and was hoping that she would interact with her. I also found it to be a little forced to have interaction with Emma but oh well. Seems like the savor needs something to do.

LEVERAGE campaign