Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

too upset to post.

loved the part with elsa and that regina actually surviced but .... nope... hated the rest sniff

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-11-2014, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Uhoh that doesn't sound good. Maybe it is good that I haven't watched it yet. Big for you Suz.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

thank you wont spoil you too much but its not a good episode for Regina fans lool

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Its okay, not a big deal if I get spoiled a little. I hope I have time to watch tomorrow, have a busy day again. I almost watched the first half but I didn't wanna get all into the first half and then have to stop mid way through.

At the end of the good wife I clicked back to OUAT and saw a girl walking out of a portal thing, which one was that?
Old 05-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

its Elsa from frozen i would guess the bad version tho

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

OMG really? Damn something big must have happened if she showed up Of course as soon as they get ride of the evil witch someone else shows up I loooved Frozen, kinda surprised they are introducing such a new queen though to be honest. That movie just came out a few months ago. This show has such a big cast and lots of guest stars, gets overwhelming at times.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hated it big time! I will probably vent and post for awhile but retract as the summer draws on. This finale killed the season and any future investment on the show for me.

Sorry. But as a staunch Regina fan, I am just sick of having my chains yanked as her fan. Everything from her story ultimately goes back to dreary and depressing whether she is good or bad. I almost did not come back for s3 and this is what I got.

And I am not thrilled with the introduction of Elsa|Snow Queen being the next new big bad.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
“If Emma and Regina were anymore married they’d be… married.”
— An actual thought i just had.
Seriously, Emma screws over Outlaw Queen, and then they heatedly gaze at one another? The writers are honestly screwing with us all. I give the ep a 4 out of 10. Lana was wonderful, as ever.

But it was pretty much a crappy Captain Swan lovefest and set things up for the Snow Queen next season.

): )
Old 05-12-2014, 12:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Last year I hated the second half of second season for Regina but loved the finale, this year I loved the whole season for Regina but hated the finale.

At first I was seriously annoyed how little is Regina allowed to say to where Henry is going to live. So if Emma wanted him to New York she would have really done it no matter what is adoptive mother thinks?

Too little Regina for my taste.

But the biggest shock came in the end. Not only Marion is back but Regina planned to execute her in the past? It does not matter if she succeeded but the fact remains she still wanted to kill Robin's wife. I doubt that the writers knew the fact when they wrote Regina's and Robin's meeting... anyway, I cannot imagine how they can fix something like that...

I was so looking forward to the finale, now I am sad I even watched it. I am worried even the progression of her relationship with Snow and Emma will now suffer.
Old 05-12-2014, 03:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

as for me the excecution part is really poor writing on Adam and Eddies part. when OutlawQueen met Robin just said she died because he put her at harms on the job. nothing about the queen taking her. nothing about Marian taking Snows side and getting kidnapped by the queen. nothing of sorts. so I really dont get it. Yes Regina was evil. omg we got that, thank you very much but does she have to have something to do with EVERYONES business? a bit too much if you ask me.

What I dont get is how everyone can go around.. lie... alter the past... screw things over... and still get a happy ending.. and how Regina can redeem herself.. save the whole freaking down and get robbed of her own happy ending

sure we dont know yet how it plays out and all of that, but wiht this storyline.. that either she would have executed Marian to have her happy ever after now, OR robin goes back to his wife and mother of his son... there are just not enough options and it barely holds my interest. IF they really plan to make OQ endgame.. then at the costs of having Marian dying again (poor roland) or whatever alternative else.

I loved the part with Elsa, she is my new fav and I loved the movie. but bringing her there? I just dont know. and I heard the question somewhere else who is playing Elsa. lol how about Rebecca Mader? Zelena turned from wicked to frozen lol. now that would be a twist

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-12-2014, 03:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

as for me the excecution part is really poor writing on Adam and Eddies part. when OutlawQueen met Robin just said she died because he put her at harms on the job. nothing about the queen taking her. nothing about Marian taking Snows side and getting kidnapped by the queen. nothing of sorts. so I really dont get it. Yes Regina was evil. omg we got that, thank you very much but does she have to have something to do with EVERYONES business? a bit too much if you ask me.

What I dont get is how everyone can go around.. lie... alter the past... screw things over... and still get a happy ending.. and how Regina can redeem herself.. save the whole freaking down and get robbed of her own happy ending

sure we dont know yet how it plays out and all of that, but wiht this storyline.. that either she would have executed Marian to have her happy ever after now, OR robin goes back to his wife and mother of his son... there are just not enough options and it barely holds my interest. IF they really plan to make OQ endgame.. then at the costs of having Marian dying again (poor roland) or whatever alternative else.

I loved the part with Elsa, she is my new fav and I loved the movie. but bringing her there? I just dont know. and I heard the question somewhere else who is playing Elsa. lol how about Rebecca Mader? Zelena turned from wicked to frozen lol. now that would be a twist

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-12-2014, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is a good one from Elsa to Zelena, Suz.

I think I read a speculation somewhere about Marian not really being Marian but Zelena in disguise? Probably too good to be true, though.

I am not liking the possible ripple effect here for Regina. All the possible relationships this taints. I think she might go dark again. For awhile. They are doing it with Rumple too. She will be at odds wirh Emma, that in turn will probably effect the alliance with Snowing. Later when she finds out Rumple is behind killing Zelena, and that this triggered the portal leading to everything, she'll blame him too.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:25 AM
Loyal Fan

I read fanfiction where the memories of some people were little altered with the second curse, Robin and Roland forgot Marian died etc. and Zelna pretented to be Marian in Storybrook... so I think maybe people draw some of their speculation from fanfiction, I cannot see how this Marian could possibly be Zelena... not that I wouldn't be all for it :-)
Old 05-12-2014, 04:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

hahahaha THAT would now be the ONLY GOOD twist and I would applaude Adam and Eddie if that really was Zelena behind Marian. I would take everything bad I said back and simple bow. ut yeah not thinking this is gonna happen unfortunatley

and yes if Regina finds out about Rumple killing zelena (although WILL we find out) then she blames him for her mess again lol. poor regina. I think she will think that whenever she is happy-- something drastic happens and will just not try anymore

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not happy with these two episodes.

I loved Emma in the beginning, but know I just feel like she only cares about herself and doesn't think before she does something

I just hated the fact she brought Marion with them to the future and I don't like they messed up the story how Snowing met either.

Now back to topic:

The first scene between Robin & Regina I love that she told him about the tattoo etc Such a beautiful scene.

Then the Evil Queen scenes was really good too

The scene with Robin, Regina & Roland was sweet but I couldn't enjoy it because I knew it would all be destroy any second

And then I'm not happy with them bringing Elsa for the next season. Think she is to new to make a twist on and it will make most people upset. But I do love how they made the scene when she arrived to Storybrooke

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream