Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2015, 06:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion: 5x03 "Siege Perilous"

5x03: Siege Perilous
October 11th, 2015 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description:
"Siege Perilous" - In Camelot, the heroes feverishly work to free Merlin. Determined to help Emma, David embarks on a quest to retrieve a magical relic that Regina could use to communicate with the imprisoned sorcerer, but, when David leaves, ARTHUR insists on joining him because the dangers ahead are greater than he can imagine. Meanwhile, Mary Margaret discovers the fate of her old friend Lancelot. Back in Storybrooke, ARTHUR seeks David's help to catch a thief who threatens the safety of the citizens of Camelot. Across town, Emma reaches out to a conflicted Hook as she sets about her plan to draw Excalibur from the stone, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Liam Garrigan as King Arthur, Joana Metrass as Guinevere, Sinqua Walls as Lancelot, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, and Giacomo Baessato as Grif.

"Siege Perilous" was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

PROMO:

RULES:
+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Enjoy!

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-10-2015, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread
Old 10-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread! Hoping to make it home from family stuff to watch live.
Old 10-11-2015, 05:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome guys

keep my fingers crossed for you sherry

I will watch before or after work

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hoping for lots of lana
Old 10-11-2015, 10:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Really enjoyed the ep, even though it wasn't terribly Regina-heavy.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 10-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

was the ending really when Emma woke up Rumple or am I missing parts? because my first reaction was "whaaaaaaaaaat??" lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Regina and Belle in their matching dresses looking like they are going to a Christmas party! They were cute!

"In any world, you are my hero." Awww, Snowing.

Best part of the epsiode for me - Rumple is awake!! I'd love to see Regina and Belle come to the rescue.
Old 10-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

She was amazing last night
Old 10-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

the episode was ok.

I don't like Zelena and Regina is my favorite character, but I didn't like what the writer did to Regina in this scene (Regina/Zelena). Wasn't this scene ruined Regina's character (because she could be seen as hypocrite) when she did this to Zelena:

* she didn't want to give Zelena another chance by saying "you have been given second, second, second chance". But....Regina has been given million chances (more chances than Zelena) by Snow, Emma, & other people even though Regina has done millions evil/bad things (more evil/bad than Zelena), so how come she said that to Zelena?

* She wanted to take Zelena's baby from Zelena (giving that child only to Robin), that means separating a child from her mother. But...in season 1 & 2, Regina has felt how miserable she was when she was separated from Henry, so how come she wanted to do that to another mother?

I don't want Regina being seen as hypocrite, so I really didn't like that scene.

And wasn't it incosistent when Regina said "I am the Evil Queen" to Zelena? Cause we know that Regina didn't like being seen as Evil Queen anymore: in the chenaborg scene, hook said "couldn't savior and evil queen defeat that thing", Regina said "could you drop that "E" (Evil Queen) and from her face when she said that to hook we can see that she didn't like it being called as Evil Queen anymore.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

i think that by now Regina is very well aware that the evil queen is a part of her. it is a part of her past and she has come to terms with it. i think the scene that you are talking about was back when she was still somehwere in the grey area not really knowing who she was and where her way would go. so I think by now she doesnt have a problem with anyone calling her the evil queen anymore

but i agree, i didnt like the scene with Zelena either. I mean the acting was brilliant. both lana and Bex did great but yes I couldnt believe she told zelena that she would take the baby from her, eventho I can understand where she is coming from, she still could have handled it better. but i guess there is still the anger and jealousy talking, she is seeing red whenever she sees zelena. maybe that will change with time

LEVERAGE campaign