Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Ysu
New Fan

I love this show and Trina was my favorite character. I watched the last episode's beach scene like a million time! Please, add me!
Old 05-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Great OP.

I really must watch this show. I've only ever seen clips. I'll have to find out where I can watch it. She looks soo adorable on it.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

welcome you guys. I am Suz

so glad t hat there are moer people loving this show

a rewatch? definitely count me in. I will love to watch it again

and yes Liz you definitely should. the show is awesome. and adorable she is? but she is HOT in the show too lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Ysu
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)

And I definitely feel a retwatch's coming up here on my end too. Might be a nice way to pass the time during the OUAT hiatus as well.
I remember I first watched it between 3x08 and 3x09 of OUAT. There were 2 weeks until Save Henry and I HAD to watch something with Lana. So I watched it in like 3 days and I was completly enthralled with the show, especially the Deckers. It was not what I expected based on the clips, it was sooo much better! Then I watched it more than once during the hiatus. I think I will do a rewatch again after the finale.
Old 05-02-2014, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting this!
Old 05-02-2014, 04:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ysu - hehe I also watched the whole show in like a week

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-02-2014, 05:17 AM
Absolute Fan

The opening is great! It has a feeling of the 60s and 70s with the pattern! Can you add me? I love them too.
If you do a rewatch I will join you!
Old 05-02-2014, 05:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Welcome everyone and thanks for the compliments on the op, means a lot.

Maybe we could schedule a group rewatch during the ONCE hiatus, then. Could be fun.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 05-02-2014, 05:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

sounds good I am definitely on board with that

tried ordering the season from amazon. holy smoke

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-02-2014, 05:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Coolio! Let's try and plan something once OUAT is done and the excitement over the show and the season finale has died down a bit. I think we'll still be quite busy flailing over the show for a while.

The DVDs aren't exactly cheap for a short season set, right? I bought mine quite some time ago, but remember that I was a bit surprised when I saw the Amazon price, too.
Old 05-02-2014, 05:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

hahaha you could be right about that. we probably need a few weeks to come down from our high

well its actually cheaper now than it was before (I think highest I ever saw it was 132 €)

I sometimes get stuff from Amazon uk. Thats where I got season one of Boomtown with Lana and it was at a good price. think I will do the same with swingtown. watched the episodes online last time but I would actually like to own the dvd

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-02-2014, 06:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Part of the reason why I'm finally getting a credit card now is online shopping and not being able to buy stuff from Amazon.uk without one. I'm tired of that and there are some tv shows I'd really like to own on DVD, but can't get via the German Amazon.

The Swingtown DVD set is definitely worth buying, though. Excellent quality and the extras (bloopers, featurette, commentary) are fun. Although Lana's not in the bloopers all that much. Guess she didn't mess up many of her scenes?
Old 05-02-2014, 06:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Do any of you guys know where I could watch it online as I've tried netflix before and it wasn't on there? Do you think the only way is to have to buy it?

I could see where Lana wouldn't be on the blooper reel as she's such a amazing actress she Probably never messes up. Lol
Old 05-03-2014, 08:52 AM
Ysu
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
Although Lana's not in the bloopers all that much. Guess she didn't mess up many of her scenes?
I noticed it too! In the OUAT bloopers too. She is only in them because she deliberately does something goofy (like the hilarious Evil Panda line or the "I broke the shackles!") She really seems to know her craft.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:54 AM
Ysu
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evening Firelight (View Post)
Do any of you guys know where I could watch it online as I've tried netflix before and it wasn't on there? Do you think the only way is to have to buy it?
Well, I want to buy it eventually, but I did get it by torrent. Maybe you could try that also.