Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-24-2014, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

I loved him on General Hospital back in the day. He was such an excellent baddie.
Old 12-24-2014, 07:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

haha he seems to have a field day with the baddie roles

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-25-2014, 04:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
Edia i wrote you a pn a week ago. Could u please check and answer? Thank you
Hi Suz, I replied to your PM just now. Sorry for the late reply. I often don't know that I get any PM because usually my eyes go directly to the thread titles when I open Lana boards.
Old 12-26-2014, 12:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ep 412 was the final episode of 4A wasn't it? So was this being cut?

the video of Lana and Jared taken back in November 18, 2014 and this will be part of Episode 412:
Katmtan

Last edited by onceuponatime3; 12-26-2014 at 12:39 PM
Old 12-26-2014, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

No, the final episode of 4a was 4x11. This scene should be in the 4b premiere, assuming it doesn't get cut.
Old 12-26-2014, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Awww. I hope it isn't cut. So cute! Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks edia. i will check back. and its fine dont worry

thanks for the link. will check it out. and yes hope it didnt get cut.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-28-2014, 09:15 AM
Graphics Team

Well with the writers/directors/etc you never know. Since alot of good scenes get cut.
But I never thought about it getting cut in the next ep. Well, we'll just have to wait and see
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 01-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
ONCE UPON A TIME
Upon allying with Maleficent (whose "resurrection" will be explained), Ursula and a magical Cruella de Vil, the banished Rumplestiltskin will be on "a collision course" with Regina as they all seek out the mysterious, soon-to-be-ID'd storybook Author for a rewrite. As Season 4B explores its overall theme -- "What makes a hero? What makes a villain?" -- watch for an "interesting connection" to be revealed between the Charmings and the Queens of Darkness, August (in multiple episodes) and Ariel will be seen again, we'll meet Aurora's father King Stefan and Ursula's pop aka Poseidon, and "Emma will continue to explore what her particular heritage really means," says cocreator Adam Horowitz, "as we learn that there are more secrets attached to who she was, is and will be."
‘Arrow’ ‘NCIS’ ‘Once Upon a Time’ Spoilers — Winter Premieres | TVLine
Old 01-05-2015, 09:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

More of Emma's past??? yuk...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
More of Emma's past??? yuk...
Just focus on the part where it says Rumple and the QoD are on a collision course with Regina.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol trying to focus on tht

cause I really couldnt care less abotu emmas past. seriously.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

I think it's funny that it says something in that article about finding the author for a "rewrite". I've never been under the impression that is what Regina wants. There is no way she's going to change her past and risk losing Henry. She said in Neverland that she has no regrets because everything she did led her to Henry. I think she believes that this author has pre-destined her to always lose people she loves and that the only way to keep things from continuing to go wrong, is to find the author and make him/her no longer see Regina as a villian. She wants to change her future, not her past. Is that what you all think or do you think she actually wants to rewrite her story?
Old 01-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really do not want to hate on Emma but the biggest obstacle for her character in my opinion is that she is really a made up fairytale character for the purposes of OUAT, and because she essentially grew up in our world, any time the writing tries to establish some BIG story or connection to villains from FTL or elsewhere, it comes off too contrived. It worked in S1 with the EQ because she is the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, this directly impacted her regardless of where she ended up. The Charmings I can buy running across paths with other villains from the FTL past but Emma having some HUGE connection? Not really.

Unless they are planning to explore how super super special she is because her powers are better than everybody else's and she is like the apple of the book author or Sorcerer's eye?

I am looking forward to the Regina|Mal stuff and the Rumple| QoD story, plus the collision course but my expectations are low at this point on how significant and front and center Regina will be in all of it.

Sherry -

Good catch! I never interpreted it was about a rewrite either. Just about Regina wanting to secure her own happy ending from here on out. But maybe it is the QoD who are looking for an actual rewrite?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Regina wants a happy ending. And throughout the course of 4A she has voiced her need in many ways: "I want to find out who wrote it and make them write me a happy ending", "I was hoping he could write me a happier story" etc. It seems to me it's a game of options right now. This storyline is giving the writers lots of them. They can either choose to go with a complete rewrite, something that will change everything we've seen in the show so far, or control the future stories for them or change a couple of things... who knows?

In Regina's case, I strongly believe she will be presented with lots of options in the end. It is after all her quest and not Rumple's nor the QoD. The two parties are in search of different things, calling them the same. And while I am 99% sure that Regina wouldn't change her past and would simply end up asking for an explanation as to why, even now that she's good, she can't seem to get the happiness she craves for so much, I can say with all certainty that that will not be the case for Rumple and the QoD. The four of them will not just ask, they will possibly even try to take over. They will want control over their stories. Knowing how far Rumple went in order to be in control of his life and power, I find it entirely impossible that he just wants to find the author and have him change his story or guarantee him a happy ending. He will most likely try to kill him and take his place so that he can rewrite his entire story! Maybe from back in the Enchanted Forest, he will make himself stronger so that Bae never gets to England alone or God knows what else.

But Regina no. I can't for one second believe that she would decide to change her past and have a complete rewrite. She has learnt to live with it and even after such darkness, she has made amends with the people that matter and has them at her side. I'm certain that in the end, she will just ask for whatever it is she has to do to finally be happy. And I have a feeling that the answer will surprise the hell out of her

As for Emma? Honestly, after all the Emma stuff in 4A, I could easily live without her presence for the rest of the season... Sorries..

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014