Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-06-2014, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

I AM WEAK. I WATCHED IT.

Old 11-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm effin supposed to be presenting a serious project on a serious convention in a few minutes yet I choose yo watch it and freak out in front of 50 engineers!!!! DUUDHDGSUSJDISKISHXSPSDHODBGSHSSSUSOQOQOBXKSOS CANT DEAAAAAAAAL!!!!! I can't I cant...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

which is why I am not watching. I rather break on sunday what if this is the only OQ scene that we get on sunday?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-06-2014, 08:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Highly possible but the damn wait is freakin killing me!! I'm not that strong Suz!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-06-2014, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

SOS, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! IT'S NOT HEALTHY FOR ME TO FEEL THIS WAY!

Suz, trust me, we'll get more scenes or that one is going to be longer. The sneak cut off when there was still so much more left to say.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

^Libby, this is exactly how I am feeling right now!!! This definitely won't be their only scene in this ep.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

but I take it it was a sneak peak from the vault scene? I just dont watn to watch it and then sunday just have frozen and emma and be like "great.. I already watched teh "good" stuff.

AND I would probably need cheering up after watching it OR needing wine and I am out of wine

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
but I take it it was a sneak peak from the vault scene?
It is, but it doesn't include the promo stills we saw earlier in the week.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

ah. so the scene is probably cut into two scenes.

I am curious of course but seeing as how you are all feeling right now and I am in a pretty good mood. I decide to stay that way

but hey I can cheer you guys up so if you need me to tell you a joke just let me know

arent I nice?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
^ I dislike that too. There's no reason why her redemption should mean that she's not as powerful anymore. But the thing that bothers me even more is that her story is all about Robin. Don't get me wrong, I like OQ and this is obviously a very important part of her story, but I never wanted this to be her only storyline.

I just want Marian to be out of the picture by the end of 4A.
I completely agree.

I want Regina to find happiness with a True love (Robin), but that should never be all that her story is about. And it does worry me a little bit. Do the writers not know what story to write for a redeemed or redeeming Regina?

Every arc does not have to be centered on Regina ( even though I would like it) but she is one of the leading characters for crying out loud. She was the EQ at one time, that gave her enough of a reputation to be known by other villains and to make her a worthy adversary when fighting against them for the common good. How is it that she is so under-utilized now. Emma wasn't during the Zelena arc so I do not get it.

I will not lie - my reigning fear is that since the s3 finale, they have shifted their attention to Hook, Emma, & CS. And that Emma will get most of the arc focus from here on out. I know Emma needs exploration too but Regina should have more connections to the plot, this is just ridiculous.

REALLY hoping part 4b relieves some of our concerns regarding this.

I am now going back and forth deciding if I should go and look at that sneak peak.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-06-2014 at 09:32 AM
Old 11-06-2014, 09:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Heather NO. stay with me on the happy side? come on. I have muffins. goood muffins. yummy muffins. chocolate muffins

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-06-2014, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

Basically, those who watched the sneak peek are Kurt and Suz is Rachel trying to comfort us.

Old 11-06-2014, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
Heather NO. stay with me on the happy side? come on. I have muffins. goood muffins. yummy muffins. chocolate muffins

Well, it is Thursday, and I technically only have to wait until Sunday? LOL.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

I watched the sneak peek... Who does not want to know anything about it, don't read this:

I am OQ fan but I must say I really dislike how they treat Marian and her relationtship with Robin, I understand that Robin moved on while he thought she was dead, I understand he is not longer in love with her.... but when Regina says You have to save her and he asks Because it's the right thing to do? - even if he is not longer in love with her, shouldn't he still at least love her as a friend, as a woman who he spent great time with, as mother of his child? Shouldn't that be mainly the reason for him wanting to save her?

Last edited by Lenka5; 11-06-2014 at 09:14 AM
Old 11-06-2014, 09:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

LOL I would always comfort my little hummels

HEATHER thats the spirit. good girl. stay strong *hands over a delicious muffin*

LEVERAGE campaign