Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Old 11-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ oh no!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

I need hugs.

This show is such an emotional roller-coaster.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is!

It can be hard when you are invested in certain characters and storylines more than others. Sometimes that just can not be helped - we like what we like, you know?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

urgh. if they do another arc with emma I might just barf. do they not realize they turned a perfectly likable character into... what she is now? I feel like she is always butting her head in when she isnt even needed. or am I imagineing things?

I think we should take over and write the show of course we wouldnt always be able to write in EVERYTHING the fans want (except we put the show on HBO LOL) but we would do a better job. at least with what they do right now. I am not happy in the slightest and I had such high hopes (or at least hopes they wouldnt screw it up more than they did)

The show is wayyyyy to much of an emotional rollercoaster. dont they realize we have a real life too?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-05-2014, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

Preach, Suz, preach! How am I suppose to function properly in real life when they insist on putting me through this emotional torture? HOW SELFISH OF THEM.

Old 11-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm traveling and internet is being a batch but wait a sec girls... What did I miss here? When did they say we are having 3 female villains in 4B??? What is going on?? I know about Cruella but there's more????? Who, how, when, WHYYYY???

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-05-2014, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
urgh. if they do another arc with emma I might just barf. do they not realize they turned a perfectly likable character into... what she is now? I feel like she is always butting her head in when she isnt even needed. or am I imagineing things?
In one word: NO. You are not imagining it. I am saying this as someone who thought of Emma as their favorite character in S1.

I think my biggest problem is the writing feels obligated to force her inside EVERY plot just because she is a main protagonist. Sometimes it just does not work for me. Sorry.

Chris:

I read about there being 3 villainesses for part 4b from the Spoiler board. So far we know about Maleficent coming in, now there is Cruella but apparently no news yet on who the third character could be. I speculated in another post maybe they found a way to bring Anastasia back and something happened to make her revert again, but who knows. I suppose they could also maybe bring back Zelena (and address what Rumple did), maybe the SQ will stick around longer than we think, but hopefully it is someone already connected to current or past story instead of somebody else random and new, which would require too much introduction of new story material.

I think 3 is too much unless they are all somehow working together within the same plot.

Old 11-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

I saw the 3 female villians rumor on tumblr a week or so ago and at the time I dismissed it, but now with the Cruella knowledge, it's looking like maybe its true. If it's true, I think the 3rd villian will be Zelena. I've always believed she will be back (I thought Marian was going to actually be her, but doesn't seem to be headed that way). I have no idea why we need 3 villians though. We already have stories that aren't getting enough screen time, bringing in that many villains is just going to make it worse.

I think Marian in modern day clothing indicates she is staying a while. They are no longer keeping her associated with the past. I guess the question becomes, in what capacity is she staying? Are she and Robin going to resume their life together after she wakes up and this triangle continues through 4b? Will they separate and she will either be given a new story or eventually just written out as Kathryn was? Will she be killed by one of the 4b villians? I expected she would be saved and I wanted her to be. For her to be on for 2 episodes and then frozen and eventually die would be completely pointless, not to mention horribly sad. However I was hoping she would be unfrozen sooner rather than later. If they unfroze her now, like this week, there could potentially be some resolution to this triangle by the end of 4a. It seems most likely now that she will be unfrozen with the defeat of the Snow Queen, likely in 4x10 or 4x11. If that is the way it happens, then we've probably made no progress and we're starting off 4b in the same place where we started 4a.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

So, where did the people spreading this rumor get their info from? I'm obsessing over this subject because the show is already packed with a gazillion characters and it's obvious that it's not working. We were waiting for 4B anxiously because Maleficent gives the opportunity for further exploration of the already existing characters we want to see more of. But if you add Cruella and then one more female villain, we are going to need flashbacks to their story, which means yet another half of the season dedicated to characters that are not going to stick around and the ones that ARE going to stick get neglected...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I hope it's not a 3 villian piece...just give it all to Maleficent
Old 11-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree!! I was looking forward to 4B because I wanted to see more of Maleficent and her ties to Regina, Robin and Will and maybe even Rumple.... But now that they are adding more... Just ugh, NO!

Old 11-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I asked on the spoilers board where the confirmation came from that we would have 3 female villains, I will have to wait and see if someone answers me, though.

Lol, apparently, the actress playing the Cruella role deleted her tweet, maybe she was not supposed to announce herself yet?

But the information on the character of Cruella being added on, alongside Maleficent, was apparently released already, just not who was playing the role.

I think it is pretty obvious that these villains are going to pop up from the episode, Heroes and Villains. SQ maybe gets her hands on the hat and unleashes them somehow?

Regina BETTER HAVE a big role amongst this, that is all I have to say.

Old 11-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, I think the hat is going to play a major part in the appearance of all these people. But most importantly, I want to believe that 4x11 will give one more chance to Regina to realize that she is not a villain anymore, but a hero! Here's to hoping that it won't just be centered on Emma again...

Old 11-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

I would be fine with just maleficent too

and three FEMALE villians? okay. because for a second there I had another crazy theory

well then I guess its either Zelena or Cora. I know they are both dead but well on OUAT you are never quite dead lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign