Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-23-2014, 03:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Oh I forgot about the AMAs. That explains it.

I'm expecting the 2 hr episode to be focused on the Frozen story.

Lots of pics here from filming yesterday for anyone who is interested.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/110865...7648926790452/
thank you for the link of the photos (taken by larry).

These are other Lana on set photos (taken by opustwelve): https://www.flickr.com/photos/opustw...57648516544357

Other photos of lana/jared: At least I didn't fall and break my talent!

I love all Lana photos on there, and there are also cute photo of lana/jared and cute photo of lana/ginny in those links

-------------------------------------------
So, Regina did become Anna for Emma:

Quote:
As Parrilla sees it, “What’s so beautiful about Regina and Emma, especially at the end of this episode, is that Emma comes clean and says, ‘I don’t really have anybody else who understands this magic inside of me. You’re the only one I can relate to. And I need you.’ And I think that’s very touching for Regina to hear.” source
I hate that the writer/producer cut these scenes:

Quote:
One of Parrilla’s other favorite dynamics to play on Once is that between Regina and Ginnifer Goodwin‘s Mary Margaret — a relationship that as of late has been paid its due, only to get cut for time. (One scene had Regina deflecting the de facto mayor’s appeal for help with the blackout, while the other found Regina asking Mary Margaret for advice on being in love with a married man*à la David/Kathryn.)

Goodwin says that though the scenes were “brilliant,” she understands why they were cut: As evidenced by what made it to broadcast, with so much higher drama going on, the quieter exchanges would have slowed momentum.

The sum total of the sequences, Goodwin says, involved the erstwhile Snow White and Evil Queen “learning to respect each other in such a way in that they now get out of each other’s ways when facing conflict. There’s actually a stepping back because of a newfound mutual respect that they found.”

Parrilla remembers one of the cut scenes as featuring “a really heartbreaking conversation,” to possibly (she hopes) wind up on the full-season DVD set.

“One thing [Ginny and I] love is that these two characters have known each other the longest, for the most part — except for Rumple. But there was once a mother-daughter bond, and to see them graduate to the place they are now is quite beautiful and compelling to play and watch…. They really kind of found each other, and help each other along.”
Source

Last edited by onceuponatime3; 10-23-2014 at 04:07 PM
Old 10-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Why do you think 8 is Emma centric or CS?

I think Frozen storyline is finishing in that episode so it's probably going to be an ensemble episode.

This still makes me mad:

Quote:
One of Parrilla’s other favorite dynamics to play on Once is that between Regina and Ginnifer Goodwin‘s Mary Margaret — a relationship that as of late has been paid its due, only to get cut for time. (One scene had Regina deflecting the de facto mayor’s appeal for help with the blackout, while the other found Regina asking Mary Margaret for advice on being in love with a married man à la David/Kathryn.)

Goodwin says that though the scenes were “brilliant,” she understands why they were cut: As evidenced by what made it to broadcast, with so much higher drama going on, the quieter exchanges would have slowed momentum.

The sum total of the sequences, Goodwin says, involved the erstwhile Snow White and Evil Queen “learning to respect each other in such a way in that they now get out of each other’s ways when facing conflict. There’s actually a stepping back because of a newfound mutual respect that they found.”

Parrilla remembers one of the cut scenes as featuring “a really heartbreaking conversation,” to possibly (she hopes) wind up on the full-season DVD set.

“One thing [Ginny and I] love is that these two characters have known each other the longest, for the most part — except for Rumple. But there was once a mother-daughter bond, and to see them graduate to the place they are now is quite beautiful and compelling to play and watch…. They really kind of found each other, and help each other along.”
x

So Snow even gave her advice about Robin and she mentioned her triangle but that wasn't important enough.

Edit: Read that about Emma. As far as i know the girl who plays young Emma and Liz were filming those scenes for episode 9, not 8. 8 is split in two parts, right?

Last edited by colorblind; 10-23-2014 at 04:08 PM
Old 10-23-2014, 04:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

This makes me more furious than I have already gotten with OUAT!!! THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CUT SCENES BETWEEN REGINA AND SNOW TALKING ABOUT ROBIN, THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whose head should I bang against the wall for this blasphemy??? Tell me, GIMME A NAME NAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-23-2014, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

I have gone numb with rage. Truly. I should be acting like that Leo gif but my anger is so intense I'm just sitting here sporting a rather unattractive stink face and shaking my head. I can't...I just can't.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

I saw that. I tweeted Adam (which is saying something for me beause I never tweet Adam or the actors) and asked him to release it but I'm sure he won't even see my tweet. I figured it was worth trying. I don't want to wait for the DVD. I can't believe they cut a second scene with them. Will we get ANY Snow/Regina development this year??
Old 10-23-2014, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

They left it on a cliffhanger for 4 months and now they cut scenes where a great character development and Snow Queen relationship development is hapenning. AND a pairing who is in deep **** this season gets sidelined AND they cut scenes where Regina talks about Robin with someone. Wtf?
Old 10-23-2014, 04:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Parrilla remembers one of the cut scenes as featuring “a really heartbreaking conversation,” to possibly (she hopes) wind up on the full-season DVD set. Source
i think she talks about another regina/snow deleted scene that the producer haven't released yet, so we haven't seen this deleted scene, and this is a heartbreaking scene? How can the producer/writer deleted regina/snow heartbreaking scene to make space for unimportant hook or frozen scene? Le sigh..

i hope they will put this heartbreaking regina/snow scene on the DVD and bluray.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Heartbreaking scene... Regina talking with Snow... about being IN FREAKIN LOVE with a married man... and it's cut! Not even shown the next day... like the others...

I really really really want to incinerate people now!! Or rip some hearts out and crush them!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-23-2014, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponatime3 (View Post)
i hope they will put this heartbreaking regina/snow scene on the DVD and bluray.
They probably will, but we won't see it until next August when the DVD comes out.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

I caved and tweeted Adam as well... I don't think he will answer but maybe he will at least address the subject... I saw many people asking him about these scenes... I'm so frustrated...

Old 10-23-2014, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

I even tried using the anniv of the premiere to convince him since Snow and Regina had that unforgettable scene at Snow's wedding in the premiere. I thought it would be great to show how far they have come. No response though.

Emma and Regina are getting an entire episode about their relationship this week, and I am thrilled to finally be getting more Regina, but if Emma and Regina can get an entire episode, Snow and Regina should be able to get 2 scenes.

Last edited by sherry02; 10-23-2014 at 05:56 PM
Old 10-23-2014, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Well I'm really glad to find out that they just added on an extra hour and are not taking an episode away from 4b. It better not be a 2 hour Emma centric though. We already had that in the finale last year. So we don't really know if yesterday's filming was for ep 9 or 10? I guess it doesn't really matter that much, I just like having an idea of what to expect.
My guess is the 2 hour episode will focus on our Frozen arc, with Elsa & Anna, tying up what happened with the Snow Queen and her sister to motivate the SQ's agenda, AND whatever the connection is with Emma. Which likely means, out of the main characters, Emma and then CS are probably the highlight.

FREAKING AGAIN! Ugh.

Seriously? When will Regina and OQ get a 2 hour focus with the plot. Because they need it desperately to work out the storyline kinks. Oh, right. * snorts* We won't get that because why would they care to give OQ that kind of exploration when they did not even care enough to make Sean a regular.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Urgh i hope he sees your tweet sherry and releases the scene. They did with the first cut snow and regina scene, probably knowing that it was wrong to cut it. I really hope that we wont have to wait for the dvd because thats still so long

Oh and the reason that i am fairly calm is that i just woke up lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-23-2014, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

This scene needs to become available to us ASAP. Siiiiigh.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I am sooo mad about those deleted scenes... I cannot believe they would delete something like that... I was really looking forward to those scenes when Ginny talked about it at the premiere... now it seems every scene between them has been cut.

I hope they will film something similar between them again because I want it to be a canon.