Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-11-2014, 06:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Aww just read that about Roland. He is such an OQ shipper

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-11-2014, 07:24 AM
Loyal Fan

I am trying not to know every spoiler but it's hard :-)... I kinda wonder if there is going to be explanation why she is going to have such a non Regina look in that episode.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

henry probably told her to let loose that she doesnt have to always be perfect all the time and that its okay to be sad ?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-11-2014, 10:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

excuse me but I find her more than perfect with that look, thank you very much!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
That scene should have never been cut!!, really that it got cut...
I agree with you.

It was a good scene for Gold and I think Gold tried to give him the wisdom behind his experiences. Basically, Gold was telling Henry that everyone has bad or unpleasant memories. He also tried to emphasize that your memories are a part of you, make you who you are. Henry has good memories of Regina now too not just the bad.

I am a Regina fan. She is my favorite character and I myself flinched a bit when he said Regina was being a jerk and wanted to take the extreme approach of wiping his real memories. But I chose to look at it like this: Henry just got back from being away from his mother, Regina, for a year. Counter in the highly unusual circumstances that surround his life, he is a teenager, and things were finally looking up for him with Regina and her redemption. Then comes a momentary rejection and not knowing (like Snow pointed out in the other deleted scene ... Temporary can feel like eternity to a child).

I chose to look at this as his reaction being so extreme because he loves his mom so much and does not want to feel the pain of her separating herself from him. Not that he was rejecting HER. If he did not care about seeing her that much, he could have shrugged his shoulders and been on his merry way. They have made so much progress ... His reaction has more meaning than trying to get away from her like he was doing in s1.

Plus, I think this could have been nice build up to the ending scene when Henry chooses not to give up and goes directly to the house to see Regina, not willing to back down.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 10-11-2014 at 11:11 AM
Old 10-12-2014, 02:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
excuse me but I find her more than perfect with that look, thank you very much!
She is always perfect.
Old 10-12-2014, 05:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

that she surely is I think this is the episode I am spoiled with the most so far still cant wait. hope I am not upset because I already know so much

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-12-2014, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I agree with you.

It was a good scene for Gold and I think Gold tried to give him the wisdom behind his experiences. Basically, Gold was telling Henry that everyone has bad or unpleasant memories. He also tried to emphasize that your memories are a part of you, make you who you are. Henry has good memories of Regina now too not just the bad.
agreed

Wonder what holds tonight..
Old 10-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
that she surely is I think this is the episode I am spoiled with the most so far still cant wait. hope I am not upset because I already know so much
I'm so excited even if i know what's about to happen with OQ and Regal Believer. It's different hearing about it and different seeing it on screen.

A question for you guys:

Spoiler:
Old 10-12-2014, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
I'm so excited even if i know what's about to happen with OQ and Regal Believer. It's different hearing about it and different seeing it on screen.
Same for me. Spoilers don't diminish my excitement for the episode at all because knowing what will happen and seeing it happen are very different things for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
A question for you guys:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Good question, but knowing A&E and how they handle such things, especially when it's not about a character they really REALLY care about (not saying Marian is indifferent, she actually has potential as a character on her own and she fits into the powerful women group they are trying to promote), they will probably
Spoiler:

When it comes to spoilers, well, I knew for example that the first OQ kiss would be on 3x18 thanks to the episode screening earlier AND I saw some pics from their scene in 3x19 prior to the episode airing, but seeing it all by myself was definitely a LOT more satisfying!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Chris, you are probably right
Spoiler:
Old 10-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 10-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

I'm guessing they will show us little or nothing of Robin and Marian's relationship. I'm not interested in seeing any happy family scenes with them, but I am interested in them having an onscreen conversation about about why Robin thought she was dead when she wasn't and what he thought happened versus what actually did happen. They can't expect us to believe that Marian has been back for several days already and they have not yet had this conversation, so we'll probably never know.

The longer it goes the less I will probably care. I'll just want this triangle over with.
Old 10-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

I want a conversation about Regina. Robin's love for her isn't going away, they need to talk.