Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-14-2017, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I saw that tweet, but I didn't understand what she meant. Did she mean she and the writers have talked about it or does she mean it's actually already showing up in scripts? I think the "stay tuned" at least indicates she has reason to believe it is going to happen. Filming is already 2 episodes into the spring season. Surely they have at least cast the role by now.
I interpreted the 'Stay Tuned' to indicate, 'wait, it's coming.' I don't know exactly when but if that's the case and she already knows it's happening, but can't say much more about it, perhaps the reveal is being kept secret?

Quote:
If Lady Tremaine is Rapunzel, then that is an epic casting fail along the lines of Pinocchio and August because Meegan and Gabrielle look nothing alike. It does fit the with the storyline clues though.

I could see Anastasia being Hook's daughter. Ella said Ana was 14 when she died, but we have no idea how long she's been dead. She's been preserved, so she may actually be older then Drizella. Or maybe Drizella is the daughter? Either way Drizella seemed to believe she might find some magic at the old falling apart tower. She was probably hoping Mother Gothel left some behind. That might also be how she teams up with Mother Gothel later. They both want to make Lady Tremaine suffer.
The other clue pointing in that direction is we found out in 7x02 that Older Wish!Hook and Lady Tremaine appeared to know each other from the past. It didn't strike me as TL, though. And why wouldn't he have asked her right there where their daughter was if one of her two daughters was his? Since he wants to find her and has been on this quest? That is a bit odd if this theory does play out. Was Wish!Hook somehow cursed to forget who the mother was? Was magic used to make him forget?

Quote:
In the promo, the EQ was talking to Hook and Smee. I saw Smee's red hat he always wears. Since the EQ sent them there, we can probably assume Regina knew the tower was there. I don't know if the fact that she was headed in that direction was significant or it just worked for the story as a meeting place for she and Drizella.
But is that our Regina|EQ in the FB talking to Hook and Smee and are going to retcon it by somehow twisting it that our Regina encountered Wish Hook in the past too? I doubt Emma's Hook has anything to do with this new story and as far as we know, Regina only knew the original Hook from the EF. Unless that is the Wish!Realm EQ dealing with Wish!Hook?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

I hope you're right about the "say tuned". I read on the main spoilers thread someone thinks they found clues that Naveen has already been cast and that hasn't been announced yet either.

Since this week's episode is "Eloise Gardener" we'll probably get some answers to as to whether or not the witch is Eloise and how she connects into the story about Hook's daughter. I'm betting she is both the baby mama and the child's captor.

About the EQ and Hook, I think that is likely the wish EQ because as far as we know our Regina never met wish Hook and I don't think original Hook is part of the story anymore this season. I also noticed in the promo, the EQ's voice sounds a little different. It was as though Lana was using a slightly different accent for her. I may have imagined it, I guess we'll see.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hope you're right about the "say tuned". I read on the main spoilers thread someone thinks they found clues that Naveen has already been cast and that hasn't been announced yet either.
Interesting. I am trying to think up scenarios how Regina would meet somebody new and right now I can only think of through the Resistance. And maybe he will pop up in HH too? Just please no scenario where the curse has him 'with' cursed Zelena in HH, believing they are together.

Quote:
Since this week's episode is "Eloise Gardener" we'll probably get some answers to as to whether or not the witch is Eloise and how she connects into the story about Hook's daughter. I'm betting she is both the baby mama and the child's captor.
If the witch is the mom & captor than I can see the twist being Drizella. And then Lady Tremaine, if she was Rapunzel, ended up with Drizella after escaping with the child and then had Anastasia later.

I think I just prefer Alice to be her own character at this point minus the mixed up family relations even tbough it seems like this is where they are going. In fact, had JMo agreed to come back, it wouldn't have surprised me if the original plan was to reveal Alice as Emma & Hook's daughter somehow. Now it's just tweaked so she is Hook 2.0's? Just a thought.

Quote:
About the EQ and Hook, I think that is likely the wish EQ because as far as we know our Regina never met wish Hook and I don't think original Hook is part of the story anymore this season. I also noticed in the promo, the EQ's voice sounds a little different. It was as though Lana was using a slightly different accent for her. I may have imagined it, I guess we'll see.
I am leaning towards Wish!EQ but the only weird thing about this is she was never supposed to exist until s6 when the EQ half of Regina made the wish with the genie lamp. So that's just going to be weird to see her interacting with other realms in a wish world past. At least Wish!World Hook first showed up after the wish was made and with his older appearance.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Interesting. I am trying to think up scenarios how Regina would meet somebody new and right now I can only think of through the Resistance. And maybe he will pop up in HH too? Just please no scenario where the curse has him 'with' cursed Zelena in HH, believing they are together.
I think through the resistance would be good. I'm hoping for it to be happening on both timelines. although if the relationship is already established before the curse, then they would need less time in HH to re-establish it. I'm going to rant so much if cursed Zelena is with Regina's new love interst in HH, but I can absolutely see that happening. After what happened with OQ and Zelena, then Robin marrying Zelena in the Heroes and Villains AU and then Wish Robin teaming up with her in SB, it's pretty clear they think Zelena needs to be a part of any love story Regina might have.

Quote:
If the witch is the mom & captor than I can see the twist being Drizella. And then Lady Tremaine, if she was Rapunzel, ended up with Drizella after escaping with the child and then had Anastasia later.
That would be good and something less predictable, although we've already claimed Drizella as Regina's daughter, so Hook can't have her.

Quote:
I think I just prefer Alice to be her own character at this point minus the mixed up family relations even tbough it seems like this is where they are going. In fact, had JMo agreed to come back, it wouldn't have surprised me if the original plan was to reveal Alice as Emma & Hook's daughter somehow. Now it's just tweaked so she is Hook 2.0's? Just a thought.
I think it's very likely she was originally meant to be a missing CS daughter if JMo had returned. I've also seem some theories that Alice is Rumple's granddaughter (Gideon's child), but not sure how that would work since Rumple and Alice didn't seem to know each other when he first came through the portal into EF2.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think through the resistance would be good. I'm hoping for it to be happening on both timelines. although if the relationship is already established before the curse, then they would need less time in HH to re-establish it. I'm going to rant so much if cursed Zelena is with Regina's new love interst in HH, but I can absolutely see that happening. After what happened with OQ and Zelena, then Robin marrying Zelena in the Heroes and Villains AU and then Wish Robin teaming up with her in SB, it's pretty clear they think Zelena needs to be a part of any love story Regina might have.
Seriously, if they do that AGAIN, they are either clueless or cruel, lol. I want no new LI anywhere near Zelena and, even worse, any indication they have been sleeping together even under a curse. I will lose ALL tolerance for the Zelena character and wish permanent death upon her, lol. We still are unsure whether the curse in HH is rather recent with 10 years passing in EF2 or if 10 years passed in HH. No way do I want Regina's new LI to have been shacked up with Zelena (aka. Kelly) for 10 years. Ick. Now if the curse is more recent & 10 years passed in EF2 before, I gather Regina met her new LI already during those years.

Quote:
That would be good and something less predictable, although we've already claimed Drizella as Regina's daughter, so Hook can't have her.
Of course.

Although since that is something that could interest us, we know it's not happening. But I will say I would find an arc with both Lana & Adelaide's characters finding out they are really mother & daughter, even with retconning, way more compelling than Drizella trying to work things out with Lady T. That character is just so bland.

Quote:
I think it's very likely she was originally meant to be a missing CS daughter if JMo had returned. I've also seem some theories that Alice is Rumple's granddaughter (Gideon's child), but not sure how that would work since Rumple and Alice didn't seem to know each other when he first came through the portal into EF2.
Yeah & considering Gideon's age, I think Alice is too old to be his daughter. I know the Edge of Realms moves quicker but Rumple had just left there and poof, he bumped into Alice in EF2, lol.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-15-2017 at 11:47 AM
Old 11-15-2017, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Ivy has the patience to wait 10 years for revenge on her mother, so I'm leaning toward the curse being more recent with the 10 years passing in EF2 unless it turns out Lucy was created by magic as a 10 year old - then there is no need for a 10 year time jump anywhere. I'm actually starting to think that theory might have a leg to stand on.

If they want us to accept Zelena, then putting Regina's LI with Zelena is definitely the worst way to go about it. I think even Regina fans who like Zelena would be irritated by the sheer repetitiveness of it. So yeah, I don't want her anywhere near that story and will be joining you in wishing permanent death on Zelena if it happens.

I've seen a lot of people who'd like Drizella to be Regina's daughter. I don't hold any hope for it to be biological, but they could still give us that type relationship. Lana and Adelaide proved in just a couple scenes they can make it work. It's interesting that when Regina was giving Jacinda advice, it was a nice scene, but there was not the same affection between them as there was with Drizella. I don't if that is because Jacinda's background is more similar to Snow's or if they intentionally wanted to highlight Drizella and Regina more than Jacinda and Regina.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think Ivy has the patience to wait 10 years for revenge on her mother, so I'm leaning toward the curse being more recent with the 10 years passing in EF2 unless it turns out Lucy was created by magic as a 10 year old - then there is no need for a 10 year time jump anywhere. I'm actually starting to think that theory might have a leg to stand on.
I think the other possibility now that wouldn't require a 10 year time jump anywhere is if Lucy is not a biological daughter of Henry & Jacinda. What if Lucy was an orphan in the EF2 and Henry|Jacinda took her under their wing? Like an adoption? She knows the fairies, or at least Tiger Lily, perhaps the fairies saved her somewhere along the line?

An adoption would parallel Regina|Henry.

Quote:
I've seen a lot of people who'd like Drizella to be Regina's daughter. I don't hold any hope for it to be biological, but they could still give us that type relationship. Lana and Adelaide proved in just a couple scenes they can make it work. It's interesting that when Regina was giving Jacinda advice, it was a nice scene, but there was not the same affection between them as there was with Drizella. I don't if that is because Jacinda's background is more similar to Snow's or if they intentionally wanted to highlight Drizella and Regina more than Jacinda and Regina.
I doubt we will ever get a biological reveal as well but a surrogate mother|daughter development could be the next best thing if the writers don't squander the opportunity. Because Lana & Adelaide are both strong actresses, I think pairing them together in a story was one of the best things this new season has done.

I think Regina likely shares a good relationship with Jacinda as her daughter-in-law now but back then I think she definitely bonded with Drizella over their similar set of circumstances.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think the other possibility now that wouldn't require a 10 year time jump anywhere is if Lucy is not a biological daughter of Henry & Jacinda. What if Lucy was an orphan in the EF2 and Henry|Jacinda took her under their wing? Like an adoption? She knows the fairies, or at least Tiger Lily, perhaps the fairies saved her somewhere along the line?
I didn't think of that. That would allow them to not have a time jump if Lucy wasn't a baby when they adopted her.

Quote:
I doubt we will ever get a biological reveal as well but a surrogate mother|daughter development could be the next best thing if the writers don't squander the opportunity. Because Lana & Adelaide are both strong actresses, I think pairing them together in a story was one of the best things this new season has done.
I agree and from the reviews I read, the episode was well liked. Lana and Adelaide really worked well together.

Quote:
I think Regina likely shares a good relationship with Jacinda as her daughter-in-law now but back then I think she definitely bonded with Drizella over their similar set of circumstances.
I think she probably gets along well with Jacinda/Ella too, I just noticed quite a difference when comparing Regina's scenes with Ella and Drizella. It probably is mostly because of their backgrounds. Regina sees herself in Drizella and both of them seemed to feel a little lost in this episode, at least up until Drizella turned murderous. Ella is more the "I don't need anyone, I can handle my own problems" type.

Last edited by sherry02; 11-15-2017 at 05:45 PM
Old 11-16-2017, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate that the spoiler well seems dry.

Old 11-16-2017, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

There was this today and it's not even anything good. We have to come up with crazy theories just to have something to talk about.

Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Supernatural,' 'Grey's Anatomy' and more | EW.com

Quote:
Now that Regina and Rumple are both awake, will they work with each other on Once Upon a Time? — Marcus
First, they’ll need to figure out if they can trust each other, as their memories as Roni and Weaver could get in the way of that. “There’s a classic Gold-Regina scene, going back to even season 1,” Lana Parrilla says. “It’s a little homage to the episode where she asks him what his real name is. So we have a moment between the two of them, but then you don’t see them again for a while.”
Old 11-16-2017, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was just thinking the same. We have to make up things we'd like to see as spoilers instead of ... seeing actual spoilers.

So I gather from that interview question, Lana is talking about what we already know from the promo. I'm a little confused as to why their cursed identities|memories would get in the way right now if they are both awake and both realize they have been living under a curse? I could see them doubting if the other is actually awake or not. Hm.

Oh. The last admission kind of has me rolling my eyes. It gets brought up and then we don't see them again for awhile? I take it we will be skipping episodes then and they won't be working together? Probably won't hear from him again until he wants to collect on that favor, I presume.

Old 11-16-2017, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So I gather from that interview question, Lana is talking about what we already know from the promo. I'm a little confused as to why their cursed identities|memories would get in the way right now if they are both awake and both realize they have been living under a curse? I could see them doubting if the other is actually awake or not. Hm.
I think that must be what it is. Maybe they end that scene with neither of them sure if the other is awake because otherwise it makes no sense that they wouldn't talk about what had happened.

Quote:
Oh. The last admission kind of has me rolling my eyes. It gets brought up and then we don't see them again for awhile? I take it we will be skipping episodes then and they won't be working together? Probably won't hear from him again until he wants to collect on that favor, I presume.
Yeah it sounds like nothing is going to come of the scene this week. They'll go back to their separate stories. They can't have her working with Rumple because then they'd have no need for Zelena.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think that must be what it is. Maybe they end that scene with neither of them sure if the other is awake because otherwise it makes no sense that they wouldn't talk about what had happened.
Exactly. My guess is going to be that Rumple intentionally decides to play dumb about being awake forcing Regina to drop it and not know until he comes back for that favor or because Zelena pops into the picture.

Quote:
Yeah it sounds like nothing is going to come of the scene this week. They'll go back to their separate stories. They can't have her working with Rumple because then they'd have no need for Zelena.
Yup.

Which means I hope they don't drop the plot point that Roni agreed to help Lucy? I would expect Lucy to hold Regina to her word on that since everybody else has been brushing her off about them just being fairytales. I can see them shelving it if Regina is busy running around with Zelena|Kelly. Watch, Zelena found a way to wake up on her own because she's SO powerful!

Old 11-17-2017, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

I'm expecting Zelena to already be awake when she shows up and "Kelly" to be just be an act for her, the same way that Roni and Weaver are for Regina and Rumple now. According to Bex's social media posts, she filmed a lot for ep 10, so even though that is expected to be her first episode, I'm betting she actually shows up at the end of ep 9.

There is a rumor going around that Regina's love interest will first appear in ep 13. I don't know where it got started, but I've seen it on Kat's blog and on twitter. I can't find an article saying that, only the one we've already seen saying "second half". I wonder if someone just took "second half" to mean ep 13 and started spreading that information?
Old 11-17-2017, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm expecting Zelena to already be awake when she shows up and "Kelly" to be just be an act for her, the same way that Roni and Weaver are for Regina and Rumple now.
After tonight's episode, I actually wonder if she is still asleep? Regina mentioned how the person she was meeting didn't like her, yet the sisters had supposedly got along, so unless something happened since the end of s6, that sounds like a cursed personality. I could be wrong, though.

Quote:
There is a rumor going around that Regina's love interest will first appear in ep 13. I don't know where it got started, but I've seen it on Kat's blog and on twitter. I can't find an article saying that, only the one we've already seen saying "second half". I wonder if someone just took "second half" to mean ep 13 and started spreading that information?
Interesting. Isn't the title for 7x13, Knight Fall or something? Maybe that is a hint?