Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-31-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am avoiding most spoilers so not reading any of this but I do love the pictures Lana looks stunning
Old 07-31-2017, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup, beat me to it, I had just seen that one with the 3 of them and was going to mention it. Awesome!!!! Henry must be considering what she told him about being his daughter if she's close by with them.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-31-2017, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes that is true
Old 07-31-2017, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

I really want to know if she's Roni but I don't think we're going to know that today unless someone overhears her being called that.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, if it is Roni, it's like they came up with a name using the letters from Robin, only they dropped the B.

Also, I read somebody say that according to the producers, Henry does remember Regina, Hook, & Rumple? So seeing them in Seattle like this must at least trigger something is not right and he could at least consider what Lucy is telling him.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yes, if it is Roni, it's like they came up with a name using the letters from Robin, only they dropped the B.
Yes, that's clever. I can't think of how else they'd come up with that name for her. Plus the arrows on the sign seem like a nice tribute to Robin. I also looked at the bottom of the sign where it says "Seattle, Washington" and it looks like there might be feathers on either side of it. It's difficult to say for sure because they're so small.

It seems like most things point to Regina being Roni, but I'm keeping in mind there's a possibility it could be Tiana.

Quote:
Also, I read somebody say that according to the producers, Henry does remember Regina, Hook, & Rumple? So seeing them in Seattle like this must at least trigger something is not right and he could at least consider what Lucy is telling him.
The only thing I've seen was from the hot seat where it was asked if Henry would remember his family. Was there something else too? I didn't listen to every interview from SDCC. I'm assuming they mean Regina, Hook, and Rumple since he didn't know Lucy when she came to his apartment. There could be some trickery in the wording though. They didn't confirm he remembers them in HH. They could mean he remembers them in flashbacks. These are the same writers who said we'd see Belle in the wish world like we've never seen her before and she was a bag of bones. So I wouldn't put it past them to say the question wasn't specific enough.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Yes, that's clever. I can't think of how else they'd come up with that name for her. Plus the arrows on the sign seem like a nice tribute to Robin. I also looked at the bottom of the sign where it says "Seattle, Washington" and it looks like there might be feathers on either side of it. It's difficult to say for sure because they're so small.

It seems like most things point to Regina being Roni, but I'm keeping in mind there's a possibility it could be Tiana.
Lol, if there are arrows & feathers, I will be shocked if it's just coincidence and|or Tiana is Roni.

Quote:
The only thing I've seen was from the hot seat where it was asked if Henry would remember his family. Was there something else too? I didn't listen to every interview from SDCC. I'm assuming they mean Regina, Hook, and Rumple since he didn't know Lucy when she came to his apartment. There could be some trickery in the wording though. They didn't confirm he remembers them in HH. They could mean he remembers them in flashbacks. These are the same writers who said we'd see Belle in the wish world like we've never seen her before and she was a bag of bones. So I wouldn't put it past them to say the question wasn't specific enough.
My guess would be it's just referring to the Hot Seat answer. Which could be twisted to mean something else.

I find it likely, though, Henry has retained his SB memories, which is why he is still Henry Mills, because his SB life was part of a different curse|curses that maybe the new curse can't touch because he's from our world (ie. Born here) and the author of that particular story? Henry wasn't cursed himself in SB but SB is a direct creation of the Dark Curse.

The difference for Regina, Hook, & Rumple might be that the new curse CAN effect them as they are Fairytale characters from an EF realm and|or they were specifically targeted in a way like Henry was to forget Cinderella & Lucy. There can be so many possibilities.

So when he spots Regina & the others in Seattle, I suspect this will push him to take Lucy more seriously. This is just my feeling, I could be wrong. Because if we think about it. Asking them if Henry remembers his family in EF is self explanatory and doesn't truly need an answer. It was pre-curse, so of course he does.

But yeah - A&E do play on their words so we never know.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 07-31-2017 at 04:48 PM
Old 07-31-2017, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I find it likely, though, Henry has retained his SB memories, which is why he is still Henry Mills, because his SB life was part of a different curse|curses that maybe the new curse can't touch because he's from our world (ie. Born here) and the author of that particular story? Henry wasn't cursed himself in SB but SB is a direct creation of the Dark Curse.
Henry not having a cursed name does seem to indicate he at least remembers up until the time he left SB. So what does he think happened after that? The last thing he remembers he was 18? That should be pretty alarming. Maybe he remembers EF2, but his memories are altered? Or he doesn't remember EF2 at all and he thinks that he's lived in HH for years?

Quote:
So when he spots Regina & the others in Seattle, I suspect this will push him to take Lucy more seriously. This is just my feeling, I could be wrong. Because if we think about it. Asking them if Henry remembers his family in EF is self explanatory and doesn't truly need an answer. It was pre-curse, so of course he does.
That makes sense. He might believe Lucy before he can actually remember her. I wonder about Cinderella though. I'm thinking she might be under the same curse as Regina, Hook and Rumple, otherwise she and Henry would reunite right away in HH and where would be the drama in that? So they have to convince her as well.

I can see it now. Henry walks into the bar and is like "MOM!" and she's like "Uh, who is this nutcase that thinks I'm his mom?" That reminds me a bit of the Heroes and Villains AU. It would be great to see cursed Regina feeling protective over this poor, confused person before she even remembers he's her son.

She's wearing the jacket in this one.

source

Last edited by sherry02; 07-31-2017 at 06:37 PM
Old 08-01-2017, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Or he doesn't remember EF2 at all and he thinks that he's lived in HH for years?
This would be my best guess. Somewhere in the interim after leaving SB, Henry must be cursed to believe he settled in Seattle, in HH. Which means, his memories for EF2 were probably effected and not necessarily other realms he visited before meeting Cinderella?

Old 08-01-2017, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
This would be my best guess. Somewhere in the interim after leaving SB, Henry must be cursed to believe he settled in Seattle, in HH. Which means, his memories for EF2 were probably effected and not necessarily other realms he visited before meeting Cinderella?
That seems likely to me too.

Assuming Henry remembers Regina, I wonder where he thinks she is now? If he's calling her in SB, she's not answering. Does he know she's missing? Or maybe he has somehow been completely cutoff from SB and doesn't have any idea of who is there and who isn't?
Old 08-01-2017, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That seems likely to me too.

Assuming Henry remembers Regina, I wonder where he thinks she is now? If he's calling her in SB, she's not answering. Does he know she's missing? Or maybe he has somehow been completely cutoff from SB and doesn't have any idea of who is there and who isn't?
That's a good question, I am going to assume Henry had no desire to return to SB, he felt his story wasn't there, as revealed in the sneak peek. But it would be interesting if he tries to call, lol. You would think he'd try to get help from SB once he sees his mother & the others are cursed in Seattle so that makes me wonder too if SB is somehow cut off to all of them?

Old 08-01-2017, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

I think he'd contact someone in SB for help too, so he's probably cut off from SB. That might even be why the casting description called him a "cynical recluse". Maybe as far as he remembers, he's been cut off from his family for years. (Or it could be that casting description was just a mislead so we wouldn't know what character they were casting for.)

Thinking way ahead, but with the major difference in real Regina and cursed Regina (I'm not ready to call her Roni yet until we know for sure), I'm wondering if post-curse breaking Regina will end up being a mixture of the two identities. A more relaxed Regina would probably be a good thing.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, with Gideon returning (ie. I will assume for the Rumple centric 7x04 like Belle) - I am more confused about the timeline. Are we to assume now that time kept moving forward for SB at the same pace it did for Henry? Then I guess the focus goes back to how Regina, Hook, & Rumple have not aged. I hope it's not s scenario where all that time passed for Regina without Henry so they got older but then magic de-ages them somehow?

Old 08-01-2017, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

My theory on Gideon is that he is actually still a child, but that his adult form is appearing in cursed Rumple's dreams. It's just a guess based on nothing more than the fact that it's the explanation that makes the most sense to me.

I'm really waiting on a announcement about a return for Bex. I'm expecting her to make a return for Regina's centric. As much as I love Bex, I won't miss Zelena, but I can't think of who else they would use for hers unless they bring back Ginny.
Old 08-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
My theory on Gideon is that he is actually still a child, but that his adult form is appearing in cursed Rumple's dreams. It's just a guess based on nothing more than the fact that it's the explanation that makes the most sense to me.
I actually like the dream scenario & think it would make the most sense. Otherwise, I think it will open too many doors & confusion about the timelines if Gideon is already an adult, lol. This way it would be similar to like the beginning of s6 when he was appearing to Rumple.

Quote:
I'm really waiting on a announcement about a return for Bex. I'm expecting her to make a return for Regina's centric. As much as I love Bex, I won't miss Zelena, but I can't think of who else they would use for hers unless they bring back Ginny.
I like Bex and while I could never fully embrace Zelena, I agree that you are right that there is nobody else to connect to her SB departure except her sister and niece. Henry is already gone.