Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-30-2017, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

This thread has been moving quickly.

Something else I wonder about is when this realm traveling is happening. Is it happening in flashbacks? I had thought that when Regina, Hook, and Rumple go to EF2 to help Henry, they probably get cursed from there and that's how they end up in HH. But that would mean the flashbacks would be done with pretty quickly. So maybe they help Henry in EF2, do some realm traveling for whatever reason, and then the curse happens? The other possibility is that the curse in HH gets broken by mid-season and then there is realm traveling on the current timeline, but somehow I don't think that is how it will happen. I think the curse will last most of the season.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I'm glad we have further confirmation this is our Regina. I think the whole AU version thing can be put behind us.
I think this is true for at least Regina. However, on the main spoiler board, a discussion arose about somebody from onset who allegedly got their hands on a call sheet which they claim referenced Hook as Wish Hook? Now, the conversations + tweets were in Spanish and while I understood some of it, somebody else on the board attempted to translate it better. I will share it below at the end of the post but basically they are claiming this Hook is a wish Hook with the original Regina & Henry? Don't know how accurate any of it is so I'd take it with a grain of salt without seeing the call sheet itself.

Some people think this could be a possible way they are keeping CS together and happy off screen if it's not the same Hook. I suggested maybe they are playing with the split arc again? If true, something could happen in 7x02, where Emma is slated to return, and Hook splits? Killian remains with Emma and Hook ends up in this new curse? It would be redundant and it doesn't fit the Wish Hook claim but it's the only way I could see A&E getting around their claim of no alternate versions because with a split, it is still technically the same person with the same experiences. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Quote:
It's interesting that when asked about seeing the evil queen, they responded absolutely and then back tracked a little bit.
I think they realized that was a loaded question. Because, now, there are technically 2 Evil Queen's. We have the original EQ from flashbacks before the curse, which was Regina before her redemption arc, but is technically still Regina because that's her past. But now there exists a separate Evil Queen living as a separate person because she split off from Regina. It is still technically part of Regina too but I think they were like, wait, do they mean Regina|EQ or EQ2 with Wish Robin, or the EQ3 who is the Wish version that got banished by Wish Snowing?

I know some people liked Dark OQ but, gosh, I was in favor of a remerge for Regina once she embraced herself fully to avoid such confusion.

See, this is why they have to stay away from playing with different timelines & universes - it can get confusing, lol. Some writers can handle it but this show is NOT 12 Monkeys.

Quote:
For now I'm thinking that he remembers his Storybrooke family, but not Lucy and Cinderella.
This is where I was going with it because it explains why Henry still has his real name in HH whereas the other 3 will have new names. I think Henry will still have his SB memories but doesn't know that Regina, Hook, and Rumple are in Seattle with him. Which would explain why he gave Lucy that look when she told him to "c'mon, your family needs you.' He clearly doesn't remember Lucy so he was probably thinking how does this kid know anything about my family?

Quote:
I'm afraid to get too hopeful for a romance for Regina.
I could be wrong but I suspect series regulars will be part of the main couples. Regina is a series regular character, along with Henry, Cinderella, so I am going to guess they will be developing a relationship for her. Whereas, Mekia Cox's Tiana, Adelaide's Drizella, & Rose Reynold's character of Alice will all be recurring. I think their relationships will have focus, especially if Alice or Drizella, or both, turn out to be the LGBT character but I don't see them getting the same focus series regulars would for their relationship. Pairings like OQ were different because while Sean was recurring for the most part, his onscreen partner, (Lana|Regina), was a series regular. That can't be said for the other new characters. Yet. And for all we know, Gabrielle's Lady Tremaine will have a romantic entanglement since she is a series regular.

IF Regina has a love interest explored, meeting somebody in the EF is possible but I also still think meeting a real world person (non fairytale) in Seattle is a possibility. Especially since we now know HH will be mixed with fairytale & non fairytale people.

Quote:
Something else I wonder about is when this realm traveling is happening. Is it happening in flashbacks?
I think it is more likely happening during flashbacks. Those will be the new flashbacks. So I don't believe the moment Regina, Hook, & Rumple came to the new EF to help Henry they were instantly cursed. I think things happened over a period of time which included realm jumping, and then the curse eventually caught up to all of them.

Here are those tweets and the rough translation for them regarding a possible Wish Hook but a Normal Regina|Henry. No mention of Rumple really.

Quote:
I'm no expert when it comes to Spanish, but I believe she is saying from top to bottom:
We have to find out what the hell is this about "wish hook"
One of the scenes was called "the three heroes, this is a new team", and I think it is referring to wish Hook, Regina and Henry
Everything they are filming is with "wish Hook" but with normal Regina. I understand nothing XD
What they were filming two days ago was with Hook and Regina saving?( I don't know how to say it well XD) Henry from Drizella. And it was a flashback.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 07-30-2017 at 08:54 AM
Old 07-30-2017, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I think this is true for at least Regina. However, on the main spoiler board, a discussion arose about somebody from onset who allegedly got their hands on a call sheet which they claim referenced Hook as Wish Hook? Now, the conversations + tweets were in Spanish and while I understood some of it, somebody else on the board attempted to translate it better. I will share it below at the end of the post but basically they are claiming this Hook is a wish Hook with the original Regina & Henry? Don't know how accurate any of it is so I'd take it with a grain of salt without seeing the call sheet itself.

Some people think this could be a possible way they are keeping CS together and happy off screen if it's not the same Hook. I suggested maybe they are playing with the split arc again? If true, something could happen in 7x02, where Emma is slated to return, and Hook splits? Killian remains with Emma and Hook ends up in this new curse? It would be redundant and it doesn't fit the Wish Hook claim but it's the only way I could see A&E getting around their claim of no alternate versions because with a split, it is still technically the same person with the same experiences. Just thought I would throw that out there.
I scrolled through her tweets and I had to use google translations, but I don't see that she claims to have actually seen a call sheet. I think this is speculation, but I don't know what she is basing it on. It seems very unlikely to me, since we know Regina is herself and all the filming pics of Hook show him looking the same age as in season 6, not old Hook from the wish realm. A split person like they did for Regina/EQ would explain him looking the same, but it just doesn't make sense to me for them to do that. Unless we get additional on-set sources, I'm still assuming he's our Hook.

Quote:
This is where I was going with it because it explains why Henry still has his real name in HH whereas the other 3 will have new names. I think Henry will still have his SB memories but doesn't know that Regina, Hook, and Rumple are in Seattle with him. Which would explain why he gave Lucy that look when she told him to "c'mon, your family needs you.' He clearly doesn't remember Lucy so he was probably thinking how does this kid know anything about my family?
I'm wondering if Lucy knows who Regina, Hook, and Rumple are because she actually remembers them or because she has the book and can identify them by the illustrations in the book?

Quote:
I could be wrong but I suspect series regulars will be part of the main couples. Regina is a series regular character, along with Henry, Cinderella, so I am going to guess they will be developing a relationship for her. Whereas, Mekia Cox's Tiana, Adelaide's Drizella, & Rose Reynold's character of Alice will all be recurring. I think their relationships will have focus, especially if Alice or Drizella, or both, turn out to be the LGBT character but I don't see them getting the same focus series regulars would for their relationship. Pairings like OQ were different because while Sean was recurring for the most part, his onscreen partner, (Lana|Regina), was a series regular. That can't be said for the other new characters. Yet. And for all we know, Gabrielle's Lady Tremaine will have a romantic entanglement since she is a series regular.
It makes sense to me that a "main" couple should involve at least one regular character, I'm just not sure if A&E see it that way. I hope you are right though. I'm cautious because I don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed.

Quote:
I think it is more likely happening during flashbacks. Those will be the new flashbacks. So I don't believe the moment Regina, Hook, & Rumple came to the new EF to help Henry they were instantly cursed. I think things happened over a period of time which included realm jumping, and then the curse eventually caught up to all of them.
Probably so. I wonder if Cinderella and Lucy are with them too or if this is prior to that. I'd think it has to be after, but maybe not.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I scrolled through her tweets and I had to use google translations, but I don't see that she claims to have actually seen a call sheet. I think this is speculation, but I don't know what she is basing it on. It seems very unlikely to me, since we know Regina is herself and all the filming pics of Hook show him looking the same age as in season 6, not old Hook from the wish realm. A split person like they did for Regina/EQ would explain him looking the same, but it just doesn't make sense to me for them to do that. Unless we get additional on-set sources, I'm still assuming he's our Hook.
I wasn't sure where it got revealed there was a call sheet involved, but allegedly other fans speaking with this person in her native tongue got that out of the discussion some how? I am going to assume it's our Hook for now as well until either the episode airs or some kind of spoiler which is more concrete comes to pass before then. I just thought it was still worth taking a look at because everybody is curious how they will handle the HE of CS not being ruined and Colin keeps reassuring fans that CS are happy and together.

Quote:
I'm wondering if Lucy knows who Regina, Hook, and Rumple are because she actually remembers them or because she has the book and can identify them by the illustrations in the book?
I am going to assume she remembers them because my guess is Regina, Rumple, & Hook first met Lucy and got to know her in the EF2 before the curse happened. They obviously won't remember her in Seattle which is where Lucy probably comes into play trying to get them to believe again.

Quote:
It makes sense to me that a "main" couple should involve at least one regular character, I'm just not sure if A&E see it that way. I hope you are right though. I'm cautious because I don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed.
I agree A&E don't have the best track record. Instead of having expectations, I think I will just embrace the possibility and look at it from this angle that when they were asked if Regina would get a new love interest, they could have flat out said NO; we have other plans for her character, instead of answering 'can't say.' Usually that answer implies giving away something. Plus, Lana said she was excited when they told her the plans so maybe it will include this too.

Quote:
Probably so. I wonder if Cinderella and Lucy are with them too or if this is prior to that. I'd think it has to be after, but maybe not.
I think it's possible Cinderella & Lucy will both be involved in some of the trips to other realms. I think flashbacks will be were all these characters originally meet and a new story plays out from there connected into Seattle|HH.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I am going to assume she remembers them because my guess is Regina, Rumple, & Hook first met Lucy and got to know her in the EF2 before the curse happened. They obviously won't remember her in Seattle which is where Lucy probably comes into play trying to get them to believe again.
Since it seems Regina and the others are in EF2 by 7x02, at least we won't be waiting long in flashbacks for a Regina/Henry reunion and for Regina to meet her daughter-in-law and granddaughter. I'm interested how she'll react when Henry's life is so different than how it was when she last saw him.

Quote:
I agree A&E don't have the best track record. Instead of having expectations, I think I will just embrace the possibility and look at it from this angle that when they were asked if Regina would get a new love interest, they could have flat out said NO; we have other plans for her character, instead of answering 'can't say.' Usually that answer implies giving away something. Plus, Lana said she was excited when they told her the plans so maybe it will include this too.
Yeah I think Lana has talked about wanting Regina to find someone that she could actually keep in most of the interviews she's done this summer. I don't know if she knows one way or another about that specific point, but I hope it's a good sign. If 7x05 turns out to be Regina's centric, then maybe we will get some casting news closer to that time that will give us a clue. A love interest for Regina would have to at least be a recurring character played by an experienced actor so I would expect a casting announcement, even if they don't tell us anything about the character himself. It's not like they are going to come out and say "this is Regina's new love interest", but timing and filming sometimes allows us to figure this stuff out.

Quote:
I think it's possible Cinderella & Lucy will both be involved in some of the trips to other realms. I think flashbacks will be were all these characters originally meet and a new story plays out from there connected into Seattle|HH.
Yes, although I would expect the majority of the flashbacks to focus on building up Henry and Cinderella's relationship like season 1 did for Snow and Charming. I'm sure the other characters will be part of the flashbacks since we know they are realm traveling, but I expect H/C to be the main focus.
Old 07-30-2017, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Since it seems Regina and the others are in EF2 by 7x02, at least we won't be waiting long in flashbacks for a Regina/Henry reunion and for Regina to meet her daughter-in-law and granddaughter. I'm interested how she'll react when Henry's life is so different than how it was when she last saw him.
I also suppose this is when we will probably get an explanation on why Regina hasn't appeared to age but Henry has? . When they first look at each other it will be obvious.

Quote:
Yeah I think Lana has talked about wanting Regina to find someone that she could actually keep in most of the interviews she's done this summer. I don't know if she knows one way or another about that specific point, but I hope it's a good sign. If 7x05 turns out to be Regina's centric, then maybe we will get some casting news closer to that time that will give us a clue. A love interest for Regina would have to at least be a recurring character played by an experienced actor so I would expect a casting announcement, even if they don't tell us anything about the character himself. It's not like they are going to come out and say "this is Regina's new love interest", but timing and filming sometimes allows us to figure this stuff out.
True, I think when it comes time to introduce that, we'd know something about casting at the very least. They are only about 3 episodes in so far. But since they are being so tight lipped on our returning characters, they could already be keeping quiet until we get closer to such an episode.

Quote:
Yes, although I would expect the majority of the flashbacks to focus on building up Henry and Cinderella's relationship like season 1 did for Snow and Charming. I'm sure the other characters will be part of the flashbacks since we know they are realm traveling, but I expect H/C to be the main focus.
If they handle it like s1, I suspect that H&C will be the main couple explored in FB's, like Snowing, but I don't think all the FB's will revolve around them. That will probably be more ensemble like, also similar to s1, where different characters switch focus. They will obviously introduce and build on characters like Alice, Tiana, & Drizella + Lady Tremaine's background. Then we'll probably get some focus as Henry, Regina, Hook, & Rumple interact with these characters.

Old 07-30-2017, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

I forgot about needing to do backstories for all the recurring characters, but I'm sure they will all get at least one backstory episode.

I hope we get more filming spoilers for Regina soon. So far all we have on her is the scene we've already seen from the sneek peak and the little bit we got last week which tells us nothing more than that she in EF2 with adult Henry in 7x02. I need something on cursed Regina. Andrew West is working his butt off. I think he's been in every single filming spoiler I've seen.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know - I want something on Regina! Lol. I even wonder how much she's filmed? Colin so far sounds like he has the most because of 7x02 and I'm sure Robert will get more with the upcoming episode of 7x04 and Belle's appearance.

Old 07-31-2017, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

There is outdoor filming 3 days this week at one of the locations they use for HH. I really need to see cursed Regina, but I'm not holding my breath. It's a location they used a few weeks ago and Lana wasn't there.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay. Well cursed Regina has to pop up in filming sometime on the outside for filming? I seriously doubt the character spends all of her time indoors. But, yeah, I guess it's going to depend when she shows up in the scripts.

Old 07-31-2017, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

There she is!

source

I just realized now that cursed Regina wears denim, it's going to be difficult to tell Lana's clothes from Regina's clothes.

ETA:

There appears to be some type of community meeting going on led by Cinderella. You can just see the back of Regina's head standing near the front. I think she's standing next to Henry.

Last edited by sherry02; 07-31-2017 at 12:18 PM
Old 07-31-2017, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow! Ask and ye shall receive! Thanks for bringing that over.

I have a feeling with that hair, that is definitely cursed Regina. But I get what you mean about about telling the difference between character vs. Lana herself!

She looks very nice in a different way - but I wonder who is the guy in that shot of her with Andrew, Somebody from the crew?

So Cinderella is organizing something with the community. Yeah, we can tell by the hair that is probably Regina in the front of the line. Trying to make out if its Henry by the jacket|shirt and I think so.

Old 07-31-2017, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

She looks fantastic! Definitely a big change from the Regina we are used to though. I think she is dressed as Regina here since it looks like they have started filming. Plus she seems to have on boots with heels and Lana usually wears some type of shoes without a heel for rehearsals. I believe they always have her hair and makeup fixed ahead of time, even for rehearsals.

I think the man next to her in the first picture is probably crew or maybe the director.

Going by the jacket that is Henry next to her in the crowd. The color makes it stand out.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, the color does make him stand out. I wonder is he with her because he already remembers who she is (ie. She likely does not remember him) or do their cursed selves just like to hang out together?

Here, a few more shots to get a look at Regina|Lana:

Old 07-31-2017, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Awww, 3 generations, although you'd never know it considering Regina only looks a few years older then Henry.

source

Since it seems unlikely the curse is already broken, I'm assuming she doesn't know them as her family. Whether or not they know her as family is the question. Or it could be like you said, that their cursed selves are just hanging out together, having no idea of their connection.

ETA:

Look at that jacket. Maybe Regina is a biker babe!

Last edited by sherry02; 07-31-2017 at 12:34 PM