Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2017, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
but the EF and the wish realm are two different realms right? I am a bit confused when it comes to that. I always thought the wish realm didnt excist until emma wished for it but the EF does excist still (of course without all the people that are in storybrooke because well they cant be at two places at once) Or wait robin and the split queen are in the EF now not in the wish realm? ok now i am more confused lol
I *think* they are 2 different realms, but they look the same. I believe the wish realm came into existence when Emma was sent there, but that it exists apart from the enchanted forest, which was always there and still is. I think Wish Robin and the Queen are in the wish realm because she told him she would send him back to where he came from, but they never really clarified that because when she went there, no one seemed to know her except for him. But when Regina was there, everyone recognized her as the Evil Queen. So that's really confusing. Maybe they are someplace totally different. I don't know if they will ever explain it or not.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

I hope they do. because it doesnt make a lot of sense. the first glimpse we got was the evil queen beeing hated and everything.. people wanting her dead and then she just steps into a pup and can have drinks without someone being like WTF and calling for the sherrif? yeah dont think so lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-06-2017, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

That so didn't make sense
Old 05-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

I've read so many rumors about the possible Dark OQ proposal. I don't think anyone really knows if it's happening or not. We'll know in a week I guess.
Old 05-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

well did sean participate in an ep exceot the ones we know about?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Not that I know of. One rumor going around is that the scene was filmed when Sean was there back in January. The other rumor I've seen is that offscreen Robin is going to shoot an arrow into the Queen's room with a ring and a note attached and he won't even appear in the scene. This seems a little silly to me. They aren't 12 year olds. So I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if they just cut it out of the episode altogether, especially if they might want to use the queen next season.

Last edited by sherry02; 05-07-2017 at 12:47 PM
Old 05-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have no idea what they have planned for Regina or Dark OQ this season!
Old 05-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, lol, no luck with my question being answered but I expected that only because the live Q&A session was barely 15 minutes and somebody had to prescreen. There was no possible way for Lana to scroll through 1000 + questions to pick & choose. Not to mention, the rate of the questions coming in live was alot.

As for the EF & Wish realm, pretty sure they are 2 different places - I guess the wish realm is more like an invented AU now. Wish Robin returned back there but it is confusing that EQ double was sent there and nobody recognized her. Maybe because EQ should be old & gray in that version already, lol, like Snow & Charming were, so younger patrons thought nothing of it? Know of her only by name|reputation, not necessarily by sight? I take it that wish replica of the EF is not big on photography, internet, magazines or any type of modern day technology that lets us get to know a person's image? The whole age discrepany is weird anyway since Wish Robin is younger than he should be. Who knows - or maybe a wish AU can alter itself to suit whoever the wish is suited for. Not clear at all.

I don't expect anything to come of the dark OQ rumors and even if they do, we would get something cheesy and watered down with no appearance by Sean himself.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Who knows - or maybe a wish AU can alter itself to suit whoever the wish is suited for. Not clear at all.
This is a really interesting idea. Considering it is a wish realm, it makes sense that it could be altered to the wish of the person being sent there. The queen wanted a place she could get a fresh start so the perhaps the realm altered itself so that no one except Robin would recognize her. This is the explanation I'm going with if they don't tell us differently.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, I was reading this interview and I couldn't help but to stop and reflect on the bolded parts of the answer ...

Once Upon a Time stars on epic finale showdown

Because the show hasn’t gotten a pick-up yet, if this is the series finale instead of the season finale, will fans be happy with how it ends?
GOODWIN: I think so.
DALLAS: I think most people will be. You can’t please everybody. I think that some people will be happy, and some people will be angry and upset.

Um, yeah. If my favorite character were to end up killed off the show, I think it's a pretty safe bet I'd be angry and upset, lol. The minute I read this the first thing I thought was character death.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

I agree Heather. The "angry and upset" part says to me somebody is going to die. I had been saying the Black Fairy and maybe Blue, but I think it's going to be somebody more significant than Blue now. Could be Rumple. Maybe I'm just in denial, but I still don't think it's Regina. Unless it's like you suggested and it is Regina, but Lana stays on and they bring back the Queen half of Regina. If that happens, I better get a reunion scene between Regina and Robin in heaven.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I agree Heather. The "angry and upset" part says to me somebody is going to die. I had been saying the Black Fairy and maybe Blue, but I think it's going to be somebody more significant than Blue now. Could be Rumple. Maybe I'm just in denial, but I still don't think it's Regina. Unless it's like you suggested and it is Regina, but Lana stays on and they bring back the Queen half of Regina. If that happens, I better get a reunion scene between Regina and Robin in heaven.
My first guess is still Rumple but I am just keeping myself open to the possibility that deaths happening in the final battle could be the reason they didn't remerge the two halves of Regina and instead made them two people. They can play that card if they want to and still have a way to bring Lana back. I am even open to the possibility it could be both Rumple & Regina falling in the battle. Hopefully not, though. Along with the black fairy dying and maybe a minor character death here or there? Josh's statement sounds ominous and lends credence to a major character death occurring if some fans would be that angry or upset.

Now, this line of thinking only applies IF Andrew West IS Adult Henry but remember the characterization for the character? It said something about him now being a cynical recluse who was once hopeful & optimistic? Well, I can see adult Henry having turned very cynical if he lost somebody very close to him, somebody he loves, in this final battle, like one of his moms. And since I'm like 99.999% sure it would never be Emma, and CS will keep their 'happy beginning' after it's all over, it would probably apply to him losing Regina. I know Rumple is technically his grandfather but I don't think his death would push him in that direction.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 05-07-2017 at 07:54 PM
Old 05-08-2017, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

I guess it's okay to talk about this on here, but I just saw that JMo is not planning to return to Once. Only my opinion, but as much as I love Lana and I would watch the heck out of Once with Regina as the main character, I don't think the show can survive with losing this many main characters in one season. JMo is gone, Ginny and Josh are gone, and possibly Robert Carlyle if those rumors are true. If they could get Robert to stay and get Ginny and Josh on recurring, then they might be okay. It doesn't look hopeful to me right now though.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I saw it too, the news is supposedly on her official Twitter as well?

But here's a link and what was said if anybody wants to read it:

https://www.facebook.com/JenniferMor...55418855278689

Quote:
As I reached the end of my 6 year contract on ONCE UPON A TIME, I was faced with a significant decision. ABC, Eddy Kitsis, and Adam Horowitz very generously invited me to continue as a series regular. After very careful consideration, I have decided that creatively and personally, it is time for me to move on.

Emma Swan is one my favorite characters that I have ever played. My 6 years on ONCE UPON A TIME has changed my life in the most beautiful ways. I am absolutely blown away by the passion and commitment of the Oncer fans. I am so honored to have been a central part of such a special show.

I will be forever grateful to Adam, Eddy, and ABC for giving me the gift of playing Emma Swan.

As I move on to other creative endeavors, I will continue to attend the fan conventions whenever my professional schedule allows. I always look forward meeting the fans.

If ABC Network does in fact order a season 7, I have agreed to appear in one episode, and I will most certainly continue to watch ONCE UPON A TIME. The creativity of the show runners has always inspired me, and I cannot wait to see the ways that they continue to develop and reinvent the show.
I've said it before but I think this show is on its last leg anyway. Look how far the ratings dipped WITH the main characters still in the show? I personally really believe s7 is like a test run to see if they can take on a new and different direction successfully because the fans they've already lost - they already lost. Regardless of which regulars return or not. It's like a Frozen strategy, to pull in a new audience with a new story and maybe fans of whatever main characters stick around will be drawn back in too? Either way, unless a miracle happens with the new strategy, I predicted s7 to be the last season even if the main four did return: JMo, Lana, Robert, & Colin. They even have the new AI reboot ready to go next year of 2018 on Sunday nights. If both Lana & Robert + Colin were there, it might help. Their characters are the top 3 in popularity from what I have seen around. But on the downside, I gather even Lana could lose a portion of her fan base, swan queen supporters, if Emma is gone. Colin too, of those who watched for CS?

But if JMo has agreed to appear for one episode in s7, I would assume her character makes it through the final battle. Although, I don't know how they would explain CS being separated if Colin does return?

Last edited by GrhmLz; 05-08-2017 at 06:16 AM
Old 05-08-2017, 06:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

i have no idea what that means for the show. if she agreed to appear in one episode it could also mean as a flashback or whatever.

after her saying that she leaves the show it just doesnt make much sense to continue it. I mean okay.. i havent really watched for jmp and hell i havent watched for CS and we all know that lana carries like 60 % of the show on her own but still. its either all or nothing and while i would still watch without jen and with lana... it just isnt the same show. the show was about emma and the evil queen...

LEVERAGE campaign