Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Absolute Fan

The flashbacks will likely be irrelevant to the current story. I suspect they exist to explain the singing and because the musical numbers work well with the enchanted forest costumes and background stories. Even so, I was hoping for a better shot of the evil queen's costume than what we got in the promo.

I'm more interested in the finale at this point. I'm wondering who has their memories and who doesn't. Does Henry actually think the Black Fairy is his mom or does he remember Regina?
Old 05-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Snow makes a wish upon a star in flashbacks to give Emma all the protection she needs, which causes everyone to break out into song somehow? Not sure who will ignite this in present day Storybrooke or why.

I do agree that the musical numbers work best with the EF setting.

I do think I remember the promo you are referring to, the one with the EQ spinning & dancing?

Do you think there will be something that happens with Black Fairy where Henry gets sent to her realm?

Last edited by GrhmLz; 05-02-2017 at 09:46 AM
Old 05-02-2017, 04:49 AM
Absolute Fan

There is a theory going around based on filming pics and the current press release which says that the Black Fairy is threatening to cast another curse. The filming pics are of The Black Fairy dressed very similar style to season 1 Regina, driving Regina's car, interacting with Henry and Gold. The theory is that the Black Fairy will re-cast the dark curse, sending Regina and the the other heroes back to the enchanted forest. Henry and Emma are left behind again. There is promo pic already out of the finale with Emma in what appears to be an asylum looking very much like Sarah Conner in Terminator 2 so I'm guessing she's locked up and being told she's crazy. Rumple is protected from the curse so he remains in Storybrooke with his mom and possibly Belle and Gideon. This is what the Black Fairy created the curse for, to be her happy ending with Rumple. IF this happens, then I'm wondering if there is memory loss involved, who remembers what has happened and who doesn't. Again, this is mostly speculation, the only things I actually know for sure is that a curse is mentioned in the press release and what I've seen in pics.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

wait what? there will be something with stolen memoires again?

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 05-02-2017, 05:58 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't know if there will be any memory loss or not, but it does look possible that there's another curse happening. I think it will all be resolved by the end of the finale though.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

le sigh i hope not with memory loss they did that enough already

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 05-02-2017, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What's going to suck is if Regina, or others (ie. Like Snow & Charming) barely have any airtime in the finale because they are stuck in the EF? If that's what happens, I hope the 2 hours isn't mostly dedicated to just SB which is likely since the final battle is Emma's. I think Rumple will get some decent screentime, especially if it's his last episode of the series, and BF is his mom so he's part of the plot.

Sherry, that's another possible reason why Regina isn't there in Emma's vision with Gideon while the others are? What if she doesn't come back right away for some reason like the others? Or not at all? Something else happens?

Obviously with a new curse being cast, Regina is definitely a target to just disappear because BF will be taking over Regina's life in SB and be replacing her.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 05-02-2017 at 06:53 AM
Old 05-02-2017, 08:25 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm hoping that we'll see everyone who is stuck in the enchanted forest trying to find a way back to Storybrooke, assuming they still have their memories, and if that is even what is happening. Heather, yes that could explain why Regina isn't there in Emma's vision if she is back later than everyone else. I do think she's coming back though.

I'm not sure how they'll get around the crushing the heart of thing you love most part. There will probably be some loophole there. Or maybe since Fiona wrote the curse she can break her own rules.

I'm predicting Rumple will be the one to break the curse. He was meant to be a savior, I think that was in there for more than just Fiona's backstory. I'm guessing, based on absolutely nothing, that Belle is still in Storybrooke, but with cursed memories of she and Rumple having a happy life together and raising Gideon. I think Rumple will be bothered by Belle essentially being brain washed and he'll do something to break the curse. If this is the end of Rumple's story, it would allow him to finish the story making the right choice.

Again, all speculation, this could all be completely wrong.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I'm hoping that we'll see everyone who is stuck in the enchanted forest trying to find a way back to Storybrooke, assuming they still have their memories, and if that is even what is happening. Heather, yes that could explain why Regina isn't there in Emma's vision if she is back later than everyone else. I do think she's coming back though.
Hm.

I suppose it is also always possible that this is how they try to set up s7? Maybe the two new characters are in the EF already and find their way back with the others? As opposed to something random and predicatable where somebody else just happens to find their way over the town line again, lol.

Quote:
I'm not sure how they'll get around the crushing the heart of thing you love most part. There will probably be some loophole there. Or maybe since Fiona wrote the curse she can break her own rules.
You know, it's funny you brought this up, because I ran into a discussion asking the very same thing, the only difference being, how she was going to accomplish that in the past all those many years ago? I mean, if her baby son was the thing she loved most, obviously she wasn't using his heart, lol. The rule was obviously in place before she was banished. She was trying to save Rumple. Malcolm would have been a second option but that means she loves him more than their son. Somebody suggested she was going to use Tiger Lily but then she loved her more than her husband AND son? Yeah, no. I think this is another clear example of them not paying attention to their own rules anymore when they throw stories together.

Now in SB, in the present time, I do expect a quickly thrown together loop hole, like she created the curse so she can change its rules or something.

Quote:
I'm predicting Rumple will be the one to break the curse. He was meant to be a savior, I think that was in there for more than just Fiona's backstory. I'm guessing, based on absolutely nothing, that Belle is still in Storybrooke, but with cursed memories of she and Rumple having a happy life together and raising Gideon. I think Rumple will be bothered by Belle essentially being brain washed and he'll do something to break the curse. If this is the end of Rumple's story, it would allow him to finish the story making the right choice.

Again, all speculation, this could all be completely wrong.
A darker idea actually crossed my mind. We've been assuming that Rumple will go out a hero, like a Savior, or that he is just tricking his mother in working with her in order to save Gideon, and maybe that part's still true but what's to say Rumple won't have a darker ending? I mean, if Rumple is dying, and he is the one the Black Fairy truly loves the most, in a surprise twist she may take his heart to enact a new dark curse, thus killing him. Pure speculation, of course, but I don't put anything past A&E| these writers after what they did to poor Robin Hood, destroying his soul for crying out loud. That was dark.

The writers could go for some weird poetic justice type of thing where the master manipulator is finely out manipulated by his own mother. He may think he's long conning her when the con is on him. By her. She could be so dark now that saving Rumple, or being a family, is not her true desire.

Also, when I read an article earlier on with A&E about the finale and cast shake ups for a possible s7, I remember reading them say the finale accommodates the changes and that some character stories are being wrapped up for their end, whether good or bad. They didn't make it sound like everybody|everything would definitely end on a good note.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 05-02-2017 at 10:21 AM
Old 05-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I suppose it is also always possible that this is how they try to set up s7? Maybe the two new characters are in the EF already and find their way back with the others? As opposed to something random and predicatable where somebody else just happens to find their way over the town line again, lol.
Yes, that could be. I wondered how they would bring them into the story. I had thought maybe they were tapped in the Dark Realm and would somehow come over with the Black Fairy, but it's also possible they come from the enchanted forest. That makes more sense. Maybe they play some role in helping the characters trapped there get back. They'll need a way to cross realms and we know there are about 10 easier ways to cross realms now than casting the dark curse.

Quote:
You know, it's funny you brought this up, because I ran into a discussion asking the very same thing, the only difference being, how she was going to accomplish that in the past all those many years ago? I mean, if her baby son was the thing she loved most, obviously she wasn't using his heart, lol. The rule was obviously in place before she was banished. She was trying to save Rumple. Malcolm would have been a second option but that means she loves him more than their son. Somebody suggested she was going to use Tiger Lily but then she loved her more than her husband AND son? Yeah, no. I think this is another clear example of them not paying attention to their own rules anymore when they throw stories together.
Hmmm, do we know for sure that the heart crushing part was in the original curse? Could it have been added later? Maybe to try and prevent anyone from casting it? Maybe Shady Blue added it!

Quote:
A darker idea actually crossed my mind. We've been assuming that Rumple will go out a hero, like a Savior, or that he is just tricking his mother in working with her in order to save Gideon, and maybe that part's still true but what's to say Rumple won't have a darker ending? I mean, if Rumple is dying, and he is the one the Black Fairy truly loves the most, in a surprise twist she may take his heart to enact a new dark curse, thus killing him. Pure speculation, of course, but I don't put anything past A&E| these writers after what they did to poor Robin Hood, destroying his soul for crying out loud. That was dark.

The writers could go for some weird poetic justice type of thing where the master manipulator is finely out manipulated by his own mother. He may think he's long conning her when the con is on him. By her. She could be so dark now that saving Rumple, or being a family, is not her true desire.
I think unfortunately Robin was never anything more to the writers than a tool in Regina's redemption arc. Another way of seeing how much pain she could take without going dark again. I think they just didn't care about him like we did. Rumple though is a well liked and well developed character and if he is leaving, I think they'll give him a good send off. I think someone is likely to simply get killed by the Black Fairy, but I'm thinking a recurring character like Blue.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Yes, that could be. I wondered how they would bring them into the story. I had thought maybe they were tapped in the Dark Realm and would somehow come over with the Black Fairy, but it's also possible they come from the enchanted forest. That makes more sense. Maybe they play some role in helping the characters trapped there get back. They'll need a way to cross realms and we know there are about 10 easier ways to cross realms now than casting the dark curse.
I've lost track of all the ways realm crossing is now possible without the dark curse.

I also considered the Dark Realm as a source to enter the two new characters. Of course, it's probably also going to depend on who Andrew West's character turns out to be. If he is adult Henry, I'd go with the Dark Realm theory as there is speculation into him aging the same way Gideon did and we know time moves differently in the BF's realm.

Quote:
Hmmm, do we know for sure that the heart crushing part was in the original curse? Could it have been added later? Maybe to try and prevent anyone from casting it? Maybe Shady Blue added it!
That's certainly a plausible explanation but one I doubt we will receive as canon in the show. I honestly just think they forgot and aren't thinking about these details anymore, lol. Plus, one would have to ask themselves, what would then make a curse so dark if it didn't require such an ultimate sacrifice from its conception? We'll probably have to use our own head canon for it.

Quote:
I think unfortunately Robin was never anything more to the writers than a tool in Regina's redemption arc. Another way of seeing how much pain she could take without going dark again. I think they just didn't care about him like we did. Rumple though is a well liked and well developed character and if he is leaving, I think they'll give him a good send off. I think someone is likely to simply get killed by the Black Fairy, but I'm thinking a recurring character like Blue.
Sadly, I do agree with you about Robin. In fact, upon reflection, I remember having my doubts & concerns back when OQ was just becoming a thing in s3, comments A&E made had me thinking they were not really that invested in them. This was even before the whole Zelena|Marian reveal & baby mess. They were pushing back then that a HE isn't necessarily a relationship. So 20/20 hindsight makes me feel like we definitely were duped.

As for Rumple, I would hope at least for the sake of the fans, he'd exit with some actual meaning. That's even if he does die - we are strongly speculating that he will.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Yes it's all just speculation still. I'm getting anxious for some answers about who is returning. Some might be obvious after the finale airs. I wonder though if there could be some that won't be returning that won't be so obvious. Maybe a cliffhanger leave us wondering about some? Or season 7 begins and it's mentioned that somebody left town? They really need a time jump to get Henry a little closer to Jared's actual age. This might be a good time for one.
Old 05-03-2017, 07:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

i am still anxiouos about that too. shouldnt we know soon? I mean its been rumoured for a long while now and I dont want to be left hanging til the new seasons starts

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 05-03-2017, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we won't know anything or hear anything about the cast until it is officially confirmed there will be a s7. Otherwise, none of it will matter, lol.

ETA: So, according to some of the Musical spoilers because there was a screening:

Spoiler:

Last edited by GrhmLz; 05-03-2017 at 10:39 AM
Old 05-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

true. but i finally want to know if I need to prepare myself for another season

Lana Maria Parrilla

Closed Thread   Post New Thread