Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2017, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I don't think Lana would be playing 2 roles. I was thinking that if something happened to Regina by s6 end Lana could then take over the other role in a new book .... just speculation. With budget cuts in the works, I really am curious what their main setting would be.

I do agree Dark OQ would just be a reminder to what Regina couldn't have.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 04-28-2017 at 05:48 AM
Old 04-27-2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dark OQ is like a stab in the heart I agree its too close to home for Our OQ really!

I am so curious too Heather!!
Old 04-27-2017, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

I'm still assuming the main setting will be Storybrooke simply because it seems like it would cost a ton of money to tear down all studio sets they've built over 6 years and replace them with new ones. I guess if they moved production to LA or something then they might change the setting. Then it will feel more like a spin-off.
Old 04-28-2017, 01:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

it would. but that would explain why lana took Vancouver out of her twitter settings

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-28-2017, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm thinking they might not be using so many sets anymore if there won't be as many flashbacks or trips to alternate realms?

Sherry is right, it would feel more like a spin off, but I am really wondering with these 2 new characters coming in the finale, if the writers are going to keep the focus more in our world with a switch of venue.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

I hope they don't do something like Storybrooke gets destroyed and they all have to integrate into the outside world. I don't know if I'd like that. I would be happy with it being set in a magical realm though, like the enchanted forest or somewhere like that.
Old 04-28-2017, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I get what you mean, Sherry, because this is supposed to be Once Upon A Time afterall. It centers on fairy tale characters and how would they keep that connection without some other magical place.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 04-30-2017 at 09:34 PM
Old 04-30-2017, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah and considering these characters don't seem to be aware there any places to live outside of Storybrooke other than New York, I really wouldn't want to see that as the real world setting. In order to keep the magical feel of the show, they need to be in a place that is set apart from the rest of the world. I'd actually really love to see season 7 set in the enchanted forest, but I have doubts that will happen.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So far, especially after the Black Fairy episode, I'm sold on the big character death being Rumple.

The only thing that I question is in Emma's initial prophecy vision in her battle with the robed figure, Regina was clearly not present with the group. So I hope that means nothing bad for her.

Sherry, I think it would be cool to have s7 in the EF. But if Vancouver is out, not sure what they're doing.

Old 05-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

I'm wondering why Regina isn't present in Emma's prophecy either. It could be something as simple as she's off working on something else. The Black Fairy and Zelena weren't in the vision either so maybe they're are off dealing with her. Since they made it a point that Regina wasn't there, I hope this won't end up being one of those things where the writers have forgotten what they wrote earlier in the season.

Rumple's death is looking more likely to me too now that we know he was supposed to have been a savior.

ETA: There are spoilers everywhere today about the musical. The only thing I saw about Lana is that she has a part in 4 songs and it appears that the majority of her part is flashbacks.

Last edited by sherry02; 05-01-2017 at 09:19 AM
Old 05-01-2017, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I'm wondering why Regina isn't present in Emma's prophecy either. It could be something as simple as she's off working on something else. The Black Fairy and Zelena weren't in the vision either so maybe they're are off dealing with her. Since they made it a point that Regina wasn't there, I hope this won't end up being one of those things where the writers have forgotten what they wrote earlier in the season.
Lol, I actually wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. I have already caught this more frequently as of late and their stories tend to be straightforward and predictable now. Like we know who won't die, who might, or who is a target. Or twists aren't really twists but more lackluster.

Quote:
Rumple's death is looking more likely to me too now that we know he was supposed to have been a savior.
Yep. The Savior title was the huge red flag, at least for me. The only other predictable 'twist' they can go with is either (1) Something happens with Regina instead or (2) They play it safe and no main character dies

Quote:
ETA: There are spoilers everywhere today about the musical. The only thing I saw about Lana is that she has a part in 4 songs and it appears that the majority of her part is flashbacks.
I figured for Lana, it was going to be mostly flashback form as the EQ. Regina really has no prominent role to play in the ongoing SB plot. The musical is being used to front the CS wedding.

Old 05-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Did you all see the press release for the next episode? Giancarlo Esposito is listed and they have him listed as Sydney/Mirror. I wonder if he will only be in flashbacks with the queen, or he will show up in present day as well? He hasn't been seen since Ingrid freed him and he and Regina did not part on good terms.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, I didn't catch that. But, yes, I would assume he is returning for his role as The Magic Mirror in the EF. You're right, we have no clue what happened to Sidney as of s4. He just walked off.

Old 05-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

No promo pics of Regina other than the one of the wedding where she is in the background that has been out for a couple weeks already.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, not surprising. There is probably not much available to promote her and anything else they show would probably be giving it all away, lol.