Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 01:35 PM
  #286
Yo Ho Matey

 
together for life's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 192,457
Ah OK well as long as they keep their past as it was and don't change it
__________________
ll Emma l Icon: Madame Regal ll Jenna Coleman & Lily James
together for life is online now  
Old 06-19-2017, 11:34 AM
  #287
Fan Forum Hero

 
GrhmLz's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 65,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I haven't been feeling overly hopeful for a new love interest for Regina lately. I think it's because they are making such a big deal about Henry's love story.

I really think they should stay away from time travel. Flashbacks are okay, but time travel is too complicated for this show. I saw an interview somewhere that Adam or Eddy said "time is a funny thing on Once". That says to me "we aren't even going to try to explain it, you need to just accept what we tell you".
I agree. I really wish they would just steer clear from time travel because I think the writing will just end up being too confusing. Especially if the past 6 seasons is still supposed to be canon for whatever procedes in s7, which has time jumping around?

I did read another theory that perhaps the events from the Enchanted forest with Henry|Lucy could be from the future and that Lucy traveled back to the past at the end of the finale where Lucy knocks on her dad's door. Meaning, 10 years did pass and would put present day Adult Henry at age 24 before he either met Lucy's mom and had had their daughter. Lucy could have been sent back in time to our world. Which means, yeah, all the focus will go into developing Henry|Lucy's mom. It doesn't lead me to be very positive that Regina herself will have any relationship of her own outside of Henry, and maybe Lucy.

Also, if the time travel speculation is on point, now I wonder if Regina, Rumple, and Hook were removed from their own timeline in SB, and thrown somewhere in the future with new cursed identities. That would be another way to explain why they didn't age if magic literally picked them up and moved them 'as is.' Adult Henry would be getting them back to their own timeline by the end? It also gives the writers a door to end things the way they were back in SB with everyone else reunited again should the show just end.
__________________
TEAM Regina - "My enemies became my family and that's when I finally felt happy. That is why I'm here. They need my help and when family needs help you step up."
OUAT S7: Premieres October 06, 2017
Icon by: Suz (Madame Regal)

Last edited by GrhmLz; 06-19-2017 at 11:40 AM
GrhmLz is offline  
Old 06-19-2017, 05:00 PM
  #288
Absolute Fan

 
sherry02's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6,924
If Seattle Henry is only 24, then I'd say that theory about Lucy actually being from the future is probably right. It would explain why Henry seems to know who he is but doesn't seem to know who Lucy is. Although I still think Seattle Lucy was acting like a kid who has no actual memory of Henry with the way she said "are you Henry Mills?". I'm wondering if they're even going to confirm how much time has passed. The whole "some years later" thing might just stick.

It'a also possible Regina, Rumple, and Hook were pulled from current time as you suggested. I assumed the point of the new curse was to explain them not aging, but there might be a lot more to it than that. I'm really curious how long the curse will last.

If we are going to have flashbacks, current time, and flashforwards it is going to get very confusing, especially if characters are going to look mostly the same in all 3 time periods.
sherry02 is offline  
Old 06-20-2017, 01:18 PM
  #289
Fan Forum Hero

 
GrhmLz's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 65,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
If Seattle Henry is only 24, then I'd say that theory about Lucy actually being from the future is probably right. It would explain why Henry seems to know who he is but doesn't seem to know who Lucy is. Although I still think Seattle Lucy was acting like a kid who has no actual memory of Henry with the way she said "are you Henry Mills?". I'm wondering if they're even going to confirm how much time has passed. The whole "some years later" thing might just stick.
Yeah. That is definitely one way that scene can be interpreted. Another way is she came out and asked him in that way because she knew he wouldn't remember her at all, either because (a) she hasn't been born yet [ie. She's from the future she wants to change] or (b) she knows her father was taken and is now cursed to forget.

I think another telling sign is Lucy already appears to know alot, like how her dad's family is in trouble. She was also holding onto the book featuring our characters on the subway ride. Lucy doesn't strike me as somebody just learning about her identity, her parentage, in our world. That could turn out to be off base, of course, depending on what the writers do.

Quote:
If we are going to have flashbacks, current time, and flashforwards it is going to get very confusing, especially if characters are going to look mostly the same in all 3 time periods.
IF Present day Henry is 10 years older, making him 24, then that likely means Regina, Rumple, & Hook also aged ten years in real time if they weren't cursed right away. Unless, Henry left home and is just clueless that something happened to curse the 3 of them right after he left. Then they either look the same age because they got cursed with ten years passing or magic actually moved them through time to Henry's time line at age 24. They are cursed there. Which would technically make Regina, Rumple, & Hook from the past [ie. Because several years have now passed], Henry in the present, while Lucy then comes from a possible future.

Yeah, my mind is already spinning with that last possibility. That would be getting complicated, lol.
__________________
TEAM Regina - "My enemies became my family and that's when I finally felt happy. That is why I'm here. They need my help and when family needs help you step up."
OUAT S7: Premieres October 06, 2017
Icon by: Suz (Madame Regal)
GrhmLz is offline  
Old 06-20-2017, 09:45 PM
  #290
Absolute Fan

 
sherry02's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I think another telling sign is Lucy already appears to know alot, like how her dad's family is in trouble. She was also holding onto the book featuring our characters on the subway ride. Lucy doesn't strike me as somebody just learning about her identity, her parentage, in our world. That could turn out to be off base, of course, depending on what the writers do.
I think that is a big question. How does Lucy know what she knows? If she's from the future, then that's the answer. If she's not, then did someone tell her and if so, who? Possibly her mother? Although no one told Henry in season 1. I don't believe there was ever a real explanation of how he knew. I think when he got the storybook from Snow, he "just knew".


Quote:
IF Present day Henry is 10 years older, making him 24, then that likely means Regina, Rumple, & Hook also aged ten years in real time if they weren't cursed right away. Unless, Henry left home and is just clueless that something happened to curse the 3 of them right after he left. Then they either look the same age because they got cursed with ten years passing or magic actually moved them through time to Henry's time line at age 24. They are cursed there. Which would technically make Regina, Rumple, & Hook from the past [ie. Because several years have now passed], Henry in the present, while Lucy then comes from a possible future.

Yeah, my mind is already spinning with that last possibility. That would be getting complicated, lol.
Yeah that is going to be seriously confusing if everyone is from different periods in time. I'm trying to decide if it is realistic to go with our 3 returning adult characters have aged ten years, but don't really look any different. They could probably get away with it, but I think it's more likely that either they were pulled from the current timeline as you suggested or that Henry left SB at age 18 and the curse happened after that, so only 4 years of actual aging, followed by however many cursed years depending on Henry's current age.
sherry02 is offline  
Old 06-21-2017, 01:23 AM
  #291
Yo Ho Matey

 
together for life's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 192,457
it is all so complicated and confusing!!
__________________
ll Emma l Icon: Madame Regal ll Jenna Coleman & Lily James
together for life is online now  
Old 06-21-2017, 04:34 PM
  #292
Fan Forum Hero

 
GrhmLz's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 65,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think that is a big question. How does Lucy know what she knows? If she's from the future, then that's the answer. If she's not, then did someone tell her and if so, who? Possibly her mother? Although no one told Henry in season 1. I don't believe there was ever a real explanation of how he knew. I think when he got the storybook from Snow, he "just knew".
Yeah, I think it was just implied that he knew something was off when he was aging and he noticed nothing else around him was changing. When he got the book from Mary Margaret, he was somehow able to see them as their fairytale counterparts (ie. Flashback in s3). But, I am totally clueless on how he figured out he was adopted in the first place and, even moreso, how he connected himself directly to Emma herself as his biological mother A search website doesn't do much without any personal information and there was no magic in SB at this time. I highly doubt Regina handed over to him a copy of his original birth certificate.

Quote:
Yeah that is going to be seriously confusing if everyone is from different periods in time. I'm trying to decide if it is realistic to go with our 3 returning adult characters have aged ten years, but don't really look any different. They could probably get away with it, but I think it's more likely that either they were pulled from the current timeline as you suggested or that Henry left SB at age 18 and the curse happened after that, so only 4 years of actual aging, followed by however many cursed years depending on Henry's current age.
Yup, that actually makes the most sense to me as well. The other time travel possibility is that Regina, Hook, and Rumple were magically transported from SB to a potential future timeline in the EF where Lucy comes from. Between her own mother, and our returning three characters who are stuck there, that could definitely explain how she knows that her dad's family is in trouble AND how she had that copy of the book to travel with. Something could have happened in a future timeline (ie. Scenes in the finale) to Future Adult Henry, Regina, Rumple, & Hook, who are cursed in the EF. Which would get kind of weird if Present Adult Henry has to magically travel back to this future with his daughter in order to help somehow. I'm getting some serious Charmed deja vu with some of this, lol (from both the show & fanfiction).
__________________
TEAM Regina - "My enemies became my family and that's when I finally felt happy. That is why I'm here. They need my help and when family needs help you step up."
OUAT S7: Premieres October 06, 2017
Icon by: Suz (Madame Regal)

Last edited by GrhmLz; 06-21-2017 at 04:46 PM
GrhmLz is offline  
Old 06-21-2017, 07:52 PM
  #293
Absolute Fan

 
sherry02's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yup, that actually makes the most sense to me as well. The other time travel possibility is that Regina, Hook, and Rumple were magically transported from SB to a potential future timeline in the EF where Lucy comes from. Between her own mother, and our returning three characters who are stuck there, that could definitely explain how she knows that her dad's family is in trouble AND how she had that copy of the book to travel with. Something could have happened in a future timeline (ie. Scenes in the finale) to Future Adult Henry, Regina, Rumple, & Hook, who are cursed in the EF. Which would get kind of weird if Present Adult Henry has to magically travel back to this future with his daughter in order to help somehow. I'm getting some serious Charmed deja vu with some of this, lol (from both the show & fanfiction).
There are so many possibilities. I never read any Charmed fanfiction, but I don't remember ever feeling confused when Charmed did this. Maybe it was because they kept the story mostly in the present timeline. It seems like there were a few flash forwards to evil Wyatt, but it wasn't enough to make it confusing since Wyatt was a toddler in the present time. I don't think we saw a lot of Chris in the flash forwards.

I really hope they just stick with present timeline and flashbacks, like they did before because I suspect if they do 3 different times, not only will it get confusing, but there will likely end up being inconsistencies and things that don't make sense.
sherry02 is offline  
Old 06-26-2017, 08:24 AM
  #294
Absolute Fan

 
sherry02's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6,924
Hope it's okay to DP since it's been a while since the last post on here.

According to this article ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ on ABC Gets September 29 Premiere Date | TVLine, Inhumans is getting a 2 hour premiere on Friday, Sept 29 at 8 pm, which is normally when Once would be starting back. So I'm guessing we'll be waiting until October for a premiere this year. It makes me nervous that ABC is already bumping us in favor of other shows. I really hope we still get our full 22 episodes for this season.

ETA: I realized after I posted this news is not a spoiler. I have no idea why I posted it on this thread. Sorry!

Last edited by sherry02; 06-26-2017 at 08:45 AM
sherry02 is offline  
Old 06-26-2017, 12:04 PM
  #295
Yo Ho Matey

 
together for life's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 192,457
That's OK no worries
__________________
ll Emma l Icon: Madame Regal ll Jenna Coleman & Lily James
together for life is online now  
Old 06-29-2017, 07:50 AM
  #296
Absolute Fan

 
sherry02's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6,924
Finally, a small spoiler! This title sounds like the name of an apartment complex or a neighborhood to me. Maybe some or all of our returning characters live there.

sherry02 is offline  
Old 06-29-2017, 11:10 AM
  #297
Moderator Support Team

 
Madame Regal's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Celebrities
Lana Parrilla
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 172,073
just saw that thank you
__________________
I make my own destiny

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla

Madame Regal is offline  
Old 06-30-2017, 05:38 AM
  #298
Yo Ho Matey

 
together for life's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 192,457
Thanks for that it does sound like an apartment building or something like that
__________________
ll Emma l Icon: Madame Regal ll Jenna Coleman & Lily James
together for life is online now  
Old 07-11-2017, 12:01 PM
  #299
Absolute Fan

 
sherry02's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6,924
Filming spoilers...



They are filming at Regina's house today. It's Lana and Jared, so I'm assuming it will be a flashback. Henry is on a motorcycle and they've made him look a little older, so I'm guessing maybe he is 18 now and this is him leaving SB and going out on his own.

I won't post any of the pics, but this is the blog I go to for spoilers if anyone wants to see the pics. The Enchanted Forest News Service

Last edited by sherry02; 07-11-2017 at 12:11 PM
sherry02 is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 07:36 AM
  #300
Moderator Support Team

 
Madame Regal's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Celebrities
Lana Parrilla
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 172,073
thank you sherry., saw that on twitter too. i am sure it will be a sad scene

new thread time

Lana's spoiler and speculation thread #21
__________________
I make my own destiny

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla

Madame Regal is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Lana Parrilla France, Lana Parrilla Daily, Lana Parrilla News
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:27 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.