Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-28-2014, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

It's clear from that interview that we have nothing to worry about. And i'm glad that there will be some parallels between Regina and Elsa, cause imo Elsa is basically young Regina.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

I think from Lana's interviews that it is not going to be a dream. It looks like Regina is planning something, but I'm guessing she won't go through with it. And she may not actually be planning to kill Marian, I'm hoping that will be a mislead because even if she doesn't go through with it, the fact that she considered it concerns me. I also hope she decides to set Sidney free.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Getting rid of someone doesn't mean killing them, so yeah i agree with you. She could possibly think about getting Marian back to the past where she belongs.
As i said previews are usually misleading, maybe she's not talking about Marian at all.
Also Lana is a big troll, she can't spoil anything.
Old 07-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Usually "getting rid of someone" means killing her/him, in this case she meant kill marian.

But i really hope it's a dream.

If it's not a dream, i hope it's only her first reaction and she won't follow up that plan.

Yes it's bad if in the present time she wants to kill marian, but....actually if it's her first reaction it's understandable. Regina has changed into a good person, but it's only for 1.5 year? She has been the EQ for a long time (more than 30 years), and changing a habit is not easy, it's like recovering a drug addiction: sometimes you succeeded but sometimes you fail back then you suceeded again then you fail again. So her first reaction to kill marian is the same as that failing moments in recovering in addiction, so it's understandable. I'm not saying it's ok, i'm only saying that i can understand it (coz i see it similar to recovering from drug addiction, where sometime people will fail several times before finally free from the addiction).

Btw, in the original timeline we don't know whether EQ killed marian or not, coz we have never seen the killing marian scene. The show only showed us that EQ captured marian, but it didn't show us that EQ killed Marian. So EQ killing Marian in original timeline (in the past) is not canon, it's only our assumption.

Sorry is my language is confusing, english is not my native language.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I am think it's really weird Sidney was there stil locked up these couple of years after the curse was broken.
Old 07-29-2014, 03:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

I havent seen taht sneak yet since I dont watch sneaks. btu she just said "HER" right? maybe she once again meant Emma wouldnt be the first time she would try to get rid of her lol.

I am TRYING not to let them bring me down and waiting to see how it all turns out, but its harder than last year, and thats probably because the finally sucked big time.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-29-2014, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
I am think it's really weird Sidney was there stil locked up these couple of years after the curse was broken.
It's because the actor was busy on another show. Stupid i know, but this Regina would never keep him locked up for so long.

Suz - She said "them" not "her"

onceuponatime3 - That's why i said maybe she want to get Marian back to the past, that could also mean "getting rid of them"
Old 07-29-2014, 05:53 AM
Loyal Fan

It's not just Regina, I think other people especially the "heroes" wouldn' let Sidney to be locked up...
Old 07-29-2014, 06:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
yes it didn't make sense. Plot hole?

Yes getting rid can also means sending marian back to the past, but if it means sending marian back to the past it is still a bad intention of Regina isn't it (coz it means to separate a family from a mother and wife)? (even though it's bad, I still want marian out of robin and roland's life, but I hope marian got out from their life not because of Regina who do it).

Sidney/Regina sneak peek:

Once Upon A Fan - SDCC 2014 - Snippet of Regina/Sidney Sneak Peek - YouTube

In this sneak peek, did Lana use her EQ voice again? I miss that EQ voice. And that evil smile at the end. Ok, I know it's bad for Regina wanting to get rid of marian, but I can't help my fangirling feels of hearing that EQ voice and looking at that tiny evil smile of madam mayor. DEAD!

Last edited by onceuponatime3; 07-29-2014 at 06:17 AM
Old 07-29-2014, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

AnE don't care about little details like that. But it says a lot about Regina and the Charmings and not in a good way. It seems like they just forgot about the poor guy.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponatime3 (View Post)
yes it didn't make sense. Plot hole? [/sp]
I guess everyone except Regina forgot about him. He should have gone back to the EF with the rest of them at the end of 3a? Maybe when they came back, he went back to the asylum. It does seem like a plot hole.

Quote:
Yes getting rid can also means sending marian back to the past, but if it means sending marian back to the past it is still a bad intention of Regina isn't it (coz it means to separate a family from a mother and wife)? (even though it's bad, I still want marian out of robin and roland's life, but I hope marian got out from their life not because of Regina who do it).
I agree. Whatever happens to Marian this time around, Regina needs to be blameless in it. This is important to make OQ believable.

Quote:
In this sneak peek, did Lana use her EQ voice again? I miss that EQ voice. And that evil smile at the end. Ok, I know it's bad for Regina wanting to get rid of marian, but I can't help my fangirling feels of hearing that EQ voice and looking at that tiny evil smile of madam mayor. DEAD!
It was a different tone than we've heard lately. IMO what we saw of that scene had a very dream like quality about it so I think it's possible what you said before about it being a dream could be correct. I'm only hesitant to grab on to that idea because Lana said that Regina does have a plan. But maybe her plan is less extreme. I guess we'll see.

You have nothing to apologize for. Your English is great.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Quote:
It was a different tone than we've heard lately. IMO what we saw of that scene had a very dream like quality about it so I think it's possible what you said before about it being a dream could be correct. I'm only hesitant to grab on to that idea because Lana said that Regina does have a plan. But maybe her plan is less extreme. I guess we'll see.
i think the EQ voice she use in this sneak peek is the same as the EQ voice she use in the jail scene regina/gold when she said "tell me your name". In this jail scene she wore madam mayor suit but use EQ voice when she said "tell me your name" to mr gold (coz mr gold has already know that she is EQ so she use that EQ voice).

Yes I agree with you that this sidney/regina scene felt like a dream like quality. And in this scene regina wear a very light color suit, so maybe it is a dream, coz I have never seen Regina wear such a very light color suit
Old 07-29-2014, 07:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

uh oh she said THEM? thats even worse lol. but yeah we will see whats coming. I just hope that somehow it wont be what we think it is and we will sit there and laugh in the end

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-29-2014, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
uh oh she said THEM? thats even worse lol. but yeah we will see whats coming. I just hope that somehow it wont be what we think it is and we will sit there and laugh in the end
Probably so. I cannot see them undoing all the development they have created for Regina. That would be such a waste and OQ cannot happen with evil Regina. I think if she does slip back into evil, it will be very temporary and she will not be killing anyone, even if the thought does cross her mind.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Probably so. I cannot see them undoing all the development they have created for Regina. That would be such a waste and OQ cannot happen with evil Regina. I think if she does slip back into evil, it will be very temporary and she will not be killing anyone, even if the thought does cross her mind.
I hope you are right. and yes I also think she will slip back into evil but that it will just be a slip and nothing else.

although maybe the "frozen heart" theory goes a little differently. not that Elsa actually throws ice at her and her heart freezes but that Regina just shuts herself off from the world and her heart gets colder and colder and maybe Elsa is even the one who notices first and tries to help? Weird theory?

LEVERAGE campaign