Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-15-2015, 06:56 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm with you guys... a few eps visiting Camelot is fine, but I don't want them to be away from SB. That's where I enjoy this show the most. Well, that and EF.
Old 06-16-2015, 06:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm kind of wondering if there will be any flashback situation in the premiere. I expect there will be in the rest of the arc of course, but the premiere... I suspect it'll be all about Emma again.. Yet, if we're lucky and it's not, if it turns out to be about the rest of the gang and Emma makes an appearance only in the end for example, then can we hope for some Missing Year action?? I think it's definitely time, now that Bex is secured and all of the characters will be back working together without Emma, like they did in the EF.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 06-16-2015, 06:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

le sigh. I dont need more Emma. but ooh well I am ok with it as long as Regina is featured enough as well

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-16-2015, 10:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm definitely hoping they go to Camelot. I love Storybrooke, but I'm ready for another adventure.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-16-2015, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

The only bad thing about going to Camelot is that there probably won't be many Steveston filmings. I would guess Camelot would be mostly filmed in studio and wooded areas, which means fewer filming spoilers.
Old 06-16-2015, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

I'm down with visiting Camelot for 1-3 episodes. Anything more than that would annoy me. lol.
Old 06-16-2015, 12:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
The only bad thing about going to Camelot is that there probably won't be many Steveston filmings. I would guess Camelot would be mostly filmed in studio and wooded areas, which means fewer filming spoilers.
Fair, but tbqh, I don't know if that's a bad thing. As much as I love Steveston spoilers, I can't help but think this past season would have been a little more palatable if we hadn't actually seen the filming pics and let our imaginations run wild.

Plus, I hate anticipating scenes that are later cut.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-16-2015, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

I sort of thought the same thing, LC. Spoilers weren't healthy for me this past season. I may go back to being spoiler free, tbh.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

That's a good point. I'm still bitter about the OQ stuff we know was cut. I also know I shouldn't have built up in my mind how great the Marian/Zelena thing was going to be because I came crashing down when they went in a direction I never expected. I'm not sure if I have the willpower to avoid spoilers altogether though.
Old 06-16-2015, 06:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think I'll ever have the willpower to remain spoiler-free, but maybe I'll try to avoid speculating this year.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

I'm going to try. Want to make bets on how long I'll last?
Old 06-17-2015, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

I think it's not as difficult to stay away from spoilers once the show is back on because you can just focus on that, but up until then there is very little other news, so I think that makes it especially tempting.
Old 06-17-2015, 08:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

latest news say they are casting Rumple's mother! I'd bet episode 1 or 2 will be a Rumple flashback (and naturally so, it's a huge thing what happened to him )

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 06-17-2015, 09:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

^I know! I'm actually really excited for that. I love meeting the characters' parents.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-17-2015, 09:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

i worked well with being partly spoilerfree for the last season. i will definitely try it again it was good to actually see things in the episode and be surprised and wowed

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign