Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

It's practically the same day as every year. Season 4 started on Sunday Sept. 28, so naturally this year it would be Sept. 27. Only 108 days to go, but it's not like I'm as anxious as I was last year! I'm fully enjoying this heartbreak-free hiatus!

About Zelena... as long as the baby situation gets resolved in a way that serves OQ and our poor hearts, I'm completely fine with her being aboard. I've always thought it was a shame they didn't devote more time to the sisterly relationship between her and Regina. I think that there are creative ways to still make it possible, ways that give them an outing from the baby ickiness, so, right now, I'm sticking to a positive viewing of things. However, if they decide that this pregnancy is not gross enough and they push it down our throats along with more of precious snowflake Emma's drama of whatever genre, I'm not sure of how invested I can remain on that show... Some things cannot be saved even if you put Robin and Regina making out in the vault in every episode... Actually, scratch that, if they DID do that, I could probably take everything!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 06-10-2015, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

I think if a miscarriage is going to happen, it will happen at the very beginning of the season, probably in the premiere since that usually sets up the storylines for the first half of the season. There is no reason to keep writing a pregnancy story if there's not actually going to be a baby.
Old 06-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Nah, that particular one is a 100000% certainly no from my part. If Zelena loses the baby, it won't be in the season premiere, and it definitely won't be a miscarriage. Things like that just don't happen in OUAT and if they do, they only happen to Regina. So be sure of that, no miscarriage and definitely not one that will take place in the premiere. We could never be so lucky. Unless of course, we do get to be partially lucky only to curse said luck afterwards... much like the way we did when they twisted Zelena's Marian glamor on us and hurt us the worst possible way... Eff them...

If this baby goes away, it will be in some other trickier way... Unfortunately, I have no idea what it'd be.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 06-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I'm doing the same
hehe then we watch together

they could do a miscariage early on which sets Zelena off and into the path or redemption. thats the only way I would still want her on the show. without something tied to Robin but with the possibility to bond with regina

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
I really don't think she's going to stick around long-term. I suspect they just have a storyline in mind for her in season five, and I don't want to risk losing her the way they lost Christie in 4A and Sean in 4B.
How do you mean, they lost Sean in 4B? I didn't think he had any projects that kept him from working on Once?

Last edited by Maggie_R; 06-11-2015 at 12:51 AM
Old 06-11-2015, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
hehe then we watch together

I just want her to lie about the pregnancy and be gone, yep still about this

Old 06-11-2015, 03:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
How do you mean, they lost Sean in 4B? I didn't think he had any projects that kept him from working on Once?
True, he only had to be absent while he was shooting his film in Malta, which kept him busy for a few days anyway. But I'm still going with the notion that his status on the show didn't permit them to use him in more episodes, and so 4B was practically sacrificed... I truly hope that now he's a regular he will get the same treatment as Colin did in regards to screentime, and not fade into the backround like they did with Emilie...

Old 06-11-2015, 08:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
Just meaning that he was absent for a few episodes to film that movie at the beginning of the season, so they had to write him out of Storybrooke temporarily. That wouldn't have happened if he'd had a regular billing contract!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
Just meaning that he was absent for a few episodes to film that movie at the beginning of the season, so they had to write him out of Storybrooke temporarily. That wouldn't have happened if he'd had a regular billing contract!
Well, everyone draws their own conclusions from the circumstances, but the way that movie happened, with him cancelling a con appearance at last minute to do it, my conclusion was he only did the film because Once didn't need him. Filming the movie only lasted about 2 weeks, during 4x12 filming and part during the Once break for Thanksgiving. Then he was free again. And had said he was focused on Once until April. So my personal opinion is they chose not to use him, not the other way around. YMMV

Last edited by Maggie_R; 06-12-2015 at 10:32 PM
Old 06-13-2015, 10:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

i just hope that for this season they wont bring in so much guest characters and all. I mean I know we go to cammelot and that it brings in some new characters I just hope they at least have them being connected or have them interact with all of the important characters on the show. not like frozen only really tied to emma

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-13-2015, 03:16 PM
Extreme Fan

^ I totally agree, Suz!
Old 06-13-2015, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

I agree. I saw there are already casting calls out for Merlin, Arthur and Guinevere. I hope that will be it. We don't need an entire cast of characters for Camelot like they did with Frozen. I wonder if this will be set up like Neverland where they will be away from SB for a good portion of the arc?

Last edited by sherry02; 06-14-2015 at 06:06 AM
Old 06-14-2015, 04:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes i saw that too. 3 new chars. i hope its just guest appearances for one or two epispdes each tho. and good question.. that would be reasonable to me since frozen came to SB so i think its time that they went to camelot this time around

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-14-2015, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

I'm all for them going to Camelot, but I hope it won't be quite as long as Neverland. Nine episodes was a little too long for them to be away from SB in my opinion.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

5 eps would be enough for me

LEVERAGE campaign